Peer-led | Trusted community | Quality of content | Live and immersive experience
10 reasons to join a Pulse roundtable
- Stay on the pulse of emerging threats. Roundtables are locally relevant to what’s happening in the security space amongst the community of CISO / CSO peers right now.
- Build professional networks locally, regionally and internationally. We host events in major cities across the world.
- Benefit from constant engagement with the CISO/CSO communities. We are not a marketing agency. We host a peer-led, content-focused portfolio of international conferences and roundtables globally.
- Compare with peers what is working, what is not working. We thrive on getting the right topics at the right time, to the right people in the room – in the best format.
- Always led or co-led by CISO/CSO/senior practitioners.
- Enjoy private fine-dining with like-minded senior peers. Our venues are chosen for their unique and memorable qualities.
- Team Pulse has decades of experience of connecting security leaders across the world. We operate as a stakeholder in the communities we serve.
- Share knowledge with trusted peers on pressing challenges. We specialise in security events, globally.
- We understand market trends through our ongoing research which enables us to deliver to fast-changing landscapes.
- Stay in touch! Our mission is that you leave any Pulse event inspired by the content and knowledge share experience ready to return to the office for action and with new professional friends. The event should never be the end in itself!
These are invitation only discussions designed for security and risk professionals who are willing to share strategies and thought leadership with their peer group. Attendance numbers are limited for each event.