Working locally, thinking globally
Welcome to Pulse Conferences
Pulse Conferences is the connective platform for professionals working in governance, security, cyber, risk, audit, legal, compliance, privacy and investigations as well as the lines of business, executive suite and the board itself.
Our purpose is to inspire and connect these leaders that form the distinct but connecting backbone of public and private sector organisations alike through ‘live’ community based face to face events – international conferences, localised roundtable discussions and training courses.
Working collaboratively as an industry stakeholder with industry stakeholders, Team Pulse develops and hosts events that respond directly to the ebb and flow of current and emerging business landscapes. We build trusted business communities. Our events are held under the Chatham House Rule.
Above all, we believe in…
Research, research, more research…
There is a direct correlation between quality/quantity of research and sharing the end result ‘for, by and with’ the business communities we serve.
Working locally, thinking globally….
We seek to share local solutions to local challenges. We are passionate about connecting people around the world to facilitate innovation and to bring about positive change, with the benefit of our global network.
Story = experience + value
People are inspired by a good story with actionable insights. Our expert speakers relate their successes as well as failures to connect with your own challenges and achievements. We bring real experiences to the table to pool brain power with those who proudly lead on the job day in day out.
We listen, we ask questions, we create programmes, including…
- Local, regional and international conferences
- Thought leadership roundtables, breakfast briefings, dinner discussions
- Fireside chats
- Partnership and collaboration events
- New generation training courses – public and in-house
- Networking events and onsite visits
- Platform for sharing standards, tools, white-papers and industry reports
Our events offer…
- Purpose, ambiance and integrity based around people who are genuinely willing to share stories and expertise.
- Innovative programmes directly aligned to emerging business and government challenges.
- Unique networking activities to facilitate enduring connections between like-minded peers.
- Real-time actionable metrics through ‘live’ analysis, polling, output reports and discrete Q&A.
- Active participation though new formats – our programmes are carefully crafted to maximise participation.
- Stakeholder approach designed ‘by, for and with’ the industry – you shape the agenda.
- No hype – industry research and guidance from our expert Advisory Committees ensure our events cut through the FUD
- Top speakers in the industry – meet the movers and shakers with substance. A careful balance of geographies, multi-disciplines, sectors and organisation types form each programme.
- A friendly human touch – we offer a personalised approach from the booking process to the event and beyond.
- Longevity – Pulse events are not simply a two-day affair: customers expect engagement pre and post event. Our community offers regular local touch points and online take-aways.
- Memorable and enjoyable experiences – we put great effort into ensuring that our events are enjoyable!
Governance – risks and opportunities landscape
Pulse Conferences was founded to connect governance professionals as their organisations move from being historically control-dominated, towards business innovation. It is now expected that governance professionals can add competitive advantage in the age of technological innovation and amidst the convergence between different industries.
Our events explore emerging risks and opportunities for businesses and proactive governments to take a deeper dive into some of the macro themes listed here – Governance horizon – risks and opportunities table.
We facilitate trusted ‘sound boarding’ to pin down proactive strategies, tactics, measures, methodologies, standards and approaches to challenges that appear on risk registers, supporting:
- promotion of the values of strong governance, robust risk and agile security
- collaboration between public and private sectors to enhance the resilience of organisations
- the bridging of business-technology-legal-security silos to progress innovation and give competitive edge