CISO 360 Risk Vision – Milan
Thursday 16 November 2023
Milan | Italy
How can we reduce cybersecurity risk effectively across the enterprise and in a measurable way?
Welcome to CISO 360 Risk Vision – Milan, part of the global thought-leadership roundtable series sponsored by Qualys and hosted by Pulse Conferences.
Greater collaboration and sharing are vital to stay ahead of and to reduce risk in the fast-paced digital landscape. We invite you to take a seat at the table for peer-to peer benchmarking, knowledge sharing and networking in an exclusive private fine-dining setting.
As CISOs, the challenge is real – we ask ourselves, is our organisation more secure today than it was yesterday? With the attack surface expanding, speed, volume, and consolidation are essential as we race against bad actors to fix vulnerabilities once detected. With a unified platform and a risk-based strategy we can show various stakeholders that security teams are doing a good job.
Guests are encouraged to actively contribute to the discussion. Talking points
- How are we as CISOs communicating risk ‘at speed’ to the Board? Is there a solid understanding of cyber risk and how is this resonating with the Board?
- What approaches are we using to measure how we reduce cybersecurity risk effectively across the enterprise? What metric gets the best reaction when I share it?
- How is risk managed at the time of an incident? Who owns the risk?
- How are we balancing basic security hygiene with the need to embrace innovation in automation to improve ROI?
- As a collective group, what are our predictions on what risk reduction will look like in the next 5-10 years?
Co-steered by a prominent CISO and a senior Qualys Executive, and held under The Chatham House Rule, ensuring non-attribution, you’ll be part of an enthralling and interactive conversation. Gain fresh perspectives and draw from the experiences of your peer group, leading to valuable and actionable takeaways. Pulse Conferences will be your host for the evening while you enjoy a top culinary experience!
Places are limited, offered on a complimentary basis.
Please R.S.V.P. soonest to confirm your place around the table.
We look forward to meeting you in Milan!
Co-Steered by a Fellow CISO and Senior Strategist
Benefits of joining a CISO 360 Risk Vision Roundtable
- Benchmark and share learnings with CISO peers held under The Chatham House Rule of non-attribution as to who said what
- Hosted in a private fine-dining setting in a prestigious, convenient and central venue
- Actionable takeaways and future-facing risk perspectives to enhance cybersecurity posture
- Learn from Qualys CEO/ CTO real-world journeys and experience shared, what works, what doesn’t
- Forge connections to expand your professional network with CISO peers and specialists in your region
Approximate Timings (Local to Venue)
17:30-18:30 Guests arrive and welcome drinks
18:30-21:00 Discussion while dinner is served
21:00-21:30 Conclusions, coffee and goodbyes
Qualys is a pioneer and leading provider of disruptive cloud-based IT, security and compliance solutions with over 19,000 active customers in more than 130 countries, including a majority of each of the Forbes Global 100 and Fortune 100. Qualys helps organizations streamline and consolidate their security and compliance solutions in a single platform and build security into digital transformation initiatives for greater agility, better business outcomes, and substantial cost savings.
For more information, please visit www.qualys.com