Tier 1: Delegate Pass
For CISOs and Practitioners
Standard Fee: £200. CURRENT LIMITED COMPLIMENTARY OFFER! Use Discount Code GENEVA100
Delegate Passes are available to book by CISOs and practitioners – i.e. persons who are doing the role of CISO, CSO, cyber threat intelligence professional, risk managers or other in-house executives roles.
*This rate does not apply to persons working in marketing, sales, business development or general management roles for companies providing advisory services or solutions to the security community.
Exceptions may apply for CISOs and senior practitioners working for these types of companies who are actually doing the day to day job of securing their organisation.
* Pulse Conferences reserves the right to approve that registration is under the correct tier. All Attendees at the event must be pre-registered online and pre-approved at the sole discretion of Pulse Conferences.
Tier 2: Advisory Pass
For Providers and Advisories NO MORE AVAILABLE!
We have set aside a limited number of Advisory Passes designed for executives working at Providers, Vendors, Resellers, Distribution companies, who are unable to Sponsor this year, but who would like to participate in the event discussions, perhaps with a view to the sponsorship of subsequent events. * Pulse Conferences reserves the right to approve that registration is under the correct tier. All Attendees at the event must be pre-registered online and pre-approved at the sole discretion of Pulse Conferences.
- Entry to 6th CISO 360 Congress and Roundtable, 6-8 July 2022
- Invitation to join the confirmed networking events! Partners are welcome to join these (no cost) – see details below
- Lunches and daily refreshments
- Certificate of attendance soft copy provided post-event on request
- Post-event presentation materials (subject to speaker opt-out) and output report
- Loyalty programme membership for future events and invitation to bespoke community events in your city
- Travel and accommodation and all other costs associated with planning for / joining the event
Are you a confirmed Speaker, Sponsor or Supporting Association?
If so, please use the below button to register for the 6th CISO 360 Congress – Geneva 2022
Agenda at a Glance
Tuesday, 5 July – Welcome Reception
19:00-21:00 Welcome By the Pool Reception – Terrace, President Wilson Hotel. Fly in and join this crucial ice-breaker!
Kindly sponsored by Team8
Wednesday, 6 July – CISO 360 Congress Day 1
08:00-08:30 Coffee and Registration
08:30-17:30 Congress. 12:30-13:30 Lunch Kindly sponsored by ABS Group
18:00-18:30 Meet Up Drinks Glow Bar President Wilson Hotel. Group walks to the pier
19:00-22:20 Boat Cruise Reception and Dinner – Lake Geneva. Kindly sponsored by Qualys
Thursday, 7 July – CISO 360 Congress Day 2
08:30-08:55 Welcome Coffee
09:00-17:30 Congress (circa 13:00-14:00 Lunch and refreshment breaks)
18:00-20:15 Cheese and Wine Tasting and Walking Tour of old town Geneva. Kindly sponsored by Mastercard
20:15-22:30 Dinner – Café Papon. Kindly sponsored by Red Sift
Friday, 8 July – CISO 360 Roundtable (Morning only)
09:00-12:30 Roundtable Discussion. Topics are based on CISO priorities input in advance.
12:30-13:30 Lunch on the Terrace and Goodbyes
Worldwide Terms and Conditions
For purposes of these Terms “Attendee” shall mean all participant types at the event (Speakers, Sponsors, Delegates, Guests, Partners). By participating in this Event, you agree to these Terms.
- Payment is due in full at the time of registration. Inclusions and exclusions are listed. Your registration will not be confirmed until payment is received and may be subject to cancellation.
- All ‘Early Bird’ Discounts must require payment at time of registration and before the cut-off date in order to receive any discount.
- Any discounts offered whether by Pulse Conferences (including team discounts) require payment at the time of registration.
- Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.
- Methods of Payment:
- Credit Card – All major credit cards are accepted online. Credit card details will not be accepted via email, phone or fax.
- Bank Transfer – Please ensure when paying via Bank Transfer that the invoice number is referenced and a copy of the remittance is emailed email@example.com. All bank charges are to be borne by the sender.
Cancellation, Postponement and Substitution Policy
- You may substitute a Delegate at any time by providing notice to Pulse Conferences. Please let us know the details of your replacement copied into an email introduction.
- For cancellation of an in-person Delegate place, if a hybrid option exists, you will automatically be transferred to become a virtual Delegate.
- No credit will be issued for any cancellations occurring within seven (7) days (inclusive) of the event. This also includes on the day cancellations, or Delegates who cannot stay for the event duration. Only a valid doctor’s note will entitle you to a 100% credit to be used at another Pulse event which must occur within one year from the date of issuance of such credit.
- For any cancellations received in writing not less than eight (8) days prior to the event, you will receive a 90% credit to be used at another Pulse event which must occur within one year from the date of issuance of such credit. An administration fee of 10% of the contract fee will be retained by Pulse Conferences for all permitted cancellations.
- For any cancellations received in writing not less than 60 (sixty) days prior to the event, you will receive a 100% credit to be used at another Pulse event which must occur within one year from the date of issuance of such credit. If the Delegate is unable or unwilling to attend another event, then you will receive 90% refund of the fee paid. All refunds will be processed within 2 weeks minus a 10% administration / transaction cost fee that will be retained by Pulse Conferences for all permitted cancellations.
- Should Pulse Conferences postpone an event for any reason, you will receive a credit for 100% of the fee paid. You may use this credit either for the same event on the new date or for another event, which must occur within one year from the date of cancellation. If the Delegate is unable or unwilling to attend the new date or another event, then you will receive 100% refund of the fee paid.
- Should Pulse Conferences cancel an event for any reason, you will receive a credit for 100% of the fee paid. You may use this credit for another event, which must occur within one year from the date of cancellation. If the Delegate is unable or unwilling to attend another event, then you will receive 100% refund of the fee paid.
- Except as specified, no credits will be issued for cancellations. There are no refunds given under any other circumstances. Pulse Conferences is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration or cancellation/postponement of an event.
- Please note that Pulse Conferences reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary without any liability to you whatsoever. Any changes to the programme will be updated on our website.
Health and Safety
- In-person events hosted by Pulse Conferences are organised in accordance with the latest health and safety regulations, guidelines, and recommendations, as directed by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, World Health Organization, and the government of the host country of specific events. Working with its venues and suppliers, Pulse takes appropriate health and safety measures. Health and Safety measures for each event will be communicated online and in the specific event information that all registered Attendees receive.
- Pulse Conferences also counts on your commitment. As an attendee, you agree to comply with the following measures:
- Do not attend the event if you have been in contact with a person carrying covid-19 or suspected of having been infected, or if you are experiencing any symptoms of covid-19 at the time of the event
- Respect the health and safety requests of Pulse Conferences ambassadors at the event
- Acknowledge that participation in events and in-person activities brings some risk and you assume responsibility for your own well-being
Code of Conduct
Pulse Conferences events are intended for networking, collaboration and to provide inspiration amongst the security community. We generally assume that most people are intelligent and well-intended and we are not inclined to tell people what to do. Ensuring the positive and fulfilling experience of each participant in our community is our top priority. Accordingly:
- All participants are expected to show respect and courtesy to others by abiding by this Code of Conduct to participate in our community.
- Pulse is dedicated to providing an inclusive and harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion (or lack thereof), or other choices.
- We do not tolerate harassment of our community in any form. Sexual or discriminatory language and imagery is not appropriate for any of our events or for online media. Community participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from our events or venues at the discretion of the Pulse and without a credit or refund.
Please bring any concerns during the event to the immediate attention of our team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling or texting +44-7968 776625.
Pulse Conferences has the right to virtualise the programme, postpone the date or change the location of the event, if delay of performance is caused by circumstances or events outside of its reasonable control, which shall include but not be limited to industrial action, acts of God, terrorism, pandemic, power cuts or internet failure, civil commotion, refusals to grant licenses or permissions.
- By registering, the attendee hereby indemnifies and holds Pulse harmless from and against any and all costs, damages and expenses, including legal costs, which are incurred by the client in such a scenario whereby the event is delayed, changed or virtualised due to circumstances outlined above in the force majeure. We advise booking travel or accommodation that is flexible or refundable.
- In no event shall Pulse Conferences be liable for any claim, loss, liability, damage or cost to persons or property arising from attendee participation in this event.
Use of Multimedia
Attendees are encouraged to capture and their own event experiences in the permitted areas of the event venue, provided it does not defame other event attendees or infringe on copyrighted branding and content. Pulse Conferences leverages social media to post photos and videos to its social media feeds during the event.
By attending the Event, you acknowledge and agree that:
- Pulse Conferences may edit and use the footage it captures at Pulse Conferences’ events for promotional activities in the course of its business. If you prefer not to be included in footage captured by Pulse Conferences, please let us know in writing before the event email@example.com or at the Pulse registration desk upon your arrival. A unique badge will be provided for you.
- Pulse Conferences disclaims all liability for the capture of your image by attendees in any multimedia format at the event (mobile recording devices).