Virtual CISO 360 Reunion
14 September 2021, 2pm-5pm BST/UK Time Zone, Airmeet Platform
Adapting, Simplifying and Automating Cybersecurity Strategy: Consolidate Practical CISO Roadmaps with CISO Peers and Luminaries on Virtual Roundtables
Pulse is to delighted to host the CISO 360 Reunion on Air Meet, 14 September 2021 (2pm-5pm BST), the post-discussion CISO 360 experience 2021. Join peers and luminaries on roundtable discussions that will expand upon CISO-input priority topics. This is a great opportunity to reconnect with new and existing professional friends, post-summer following the success of our 5th CISO 360 Congress that was hosted as a hybrid event in July 2021 in Windsor. We would like to thank everyone who joined the very special hybrid CISO 360 Congress, whether you joined in-person or virtually. We cannot wait to welcome you back for the CISO 360 Reunion and to welcome new participants to this international discussion-based agenda that focuses on how CISOs can develop practical roadmaps to adapt, simplify and automate cybersecurity strategy!
Add to your calendar
View materials from the recent 5th Annual CISO 360 Congress & Roundtable
7-8 July 2021 – UK / Hybrid. Oakley Court, Windsor, United Kingdom
Pulse Conferences would like to thank everyone who participated, in-person or virtually in our very special 5th Annual CISO 360 Congress, 7-8 July 2021!
Attend a regional CISO/ CSO 360 Conference 2021/ 2022
View highlights from the 5th CISO 360 Congress, 2021
Recent July 2021 experience – 5th CISO 360 Congress…
CISO 360 Congress 2021 was an immersive experience that seized the opportunity to ensure that physical participants were given the time and space to debate and bond with peers within a focused structure. CISOs were invited to join the Pulse team in July 2021 for what was a very special 5th Anniversary of the CISO 360 Congress created and hosted by Pulse Conferences at Oakley Court just outside Windsor, United Kingdom.
There was a live-stream for virtual attendees. We designed an agenda to ensure that delegates joining us at Oakley Court Windsor could benefit from quality face-to-face interaction and subtle debate, in a safe mainly outside setting. Attendees did not passively listen to presentations that can be done online. Many of the interactive sessions, like the think tanks, and our first fishbowls were held outdoors to make the most of the warm, sunny (sometimes rainy!) weather in July in the beautiful grounds and River Thames setting at Oakley Court, and this kept the fresh air positively flowing!
We were pleased to confirm that the 5th CISO 360 Congress could go ahead as planned and permitted under the “50% capacity, fewer 1,000 people” rule for business events. We originally selected the venue with extensive outdoor grounds as well as indoor areas given that the safety of all participants is our priority. The in-person event will be hosted as a covid-compliant event in line with current UK government guidelines and measures.
Some of the measures that we took around this event;
- All interactive group discussion sessions were hosted outside in the beautiful grounds of Oakley Court (think tanks, fishbowls, roundtable).
- The main networking area for Sponsors and coffee was in a large open-sided marquee and on the grass in front by the river Thames.
- ‘Decentralisation’ measures from the congress room via usage of screens and live-stream viewing available in the marquee area. The main conference room is limited to 60, tables of 6. Ventilation and open at both ends for fresh air flow
- Hired a dedicated person to cleanse the AV equipment and microphones between each usage as ‘Chief Sanitiser’!
- Lunches on both days outside on the Terrace
- One-to-One meetings hosted outside in a dedicated area on the lawn, with regular cleaning of furniture in between and hygiene measures provided
- Face coverings used indoors only when in transit, not once seated
- Reduced touch points throughout and in the Sponsors/Networking area – collation of branded give-aways into one collective CISO 360 Gift Bag; Touch free prize draw; Encourage digital assets/use of QR codes for assets and reports
- Networking events with inside and outside space – including an open reception on boats!
- Attendees could drive to and easily park at the venue if they wished to (no cost, plenty of space)
- Networking events – included a welcome drinks reception on Tuesday 6 July outside on the terrace at Oakley Court and the main networking reception (on boats, tables of 6) and dinner (outside and inside spaces, tables of 6) on Wednesday 7 July.
- For those who were unable to travel – Virtual delegates could view the live-stream (circa 3 hours per day) directly from Oakley Court and interact with speakers on the stage in real time to ask questions. There is also the opportunity to join ‘Birds of a Feather’ freestyle roundtable discussions with peers who share the same interests
We were thrilled to welcome everyone to what was a safely executed, well-ventilated and compliant event for in-person attendees and a fascinating partial live-stream for those joining virtually!
Many thanks to those who provided such wonderful feedback. The Pulse team were overwhelmed by your response. Thank you.