Wednesday 7 July 2021
5th Annual CISO 360 Congress
Thursday 8 July 2021
5th Annual CISO 360 Congress
Friday 9 July 2021
5th Annual CISO 360 Roundtable
Thank you to everyone who attended the 4th CISO 360 Congress, 2 & 4 December 2020.
Connecting Minds and Voices: Leveraging Cybersecurity for Trust, Transformation and Resilience
Trusted benchmarking and meaningful interaction for CISOs, cybersecurity practitioners and luminaries
CISO 360 series focuses on the canny strategic and practical management of cybersecurity as a resilient business asset.
CISO 360 Congress offers the cybersecurity community a highly focused, content-led event and a forum in which to present and assess the latest strategies for managing cybersecurity, from culture to supply chain through to innovation, transformation and the maximisation of value.
We invite you to bring your experience to this discussion in a unique closed-door environment. Resilience, collaboration and building bridges in the cybersecurity field is more important than ever. Trusted partnerships and connections are vital, internally as well as with supply chains, stakeholders and customers.
Attend for inspiring discussion and best corporate practices led by experienced CISOs and Executives from outside the security ‘echo chamber’. The Pulse CISO 360 series is a leading influential community of C-suite and senior cybersecurity executives. Our mission is to forge a fundamentally better way to connect CISOs/CSOs and the most senior decision makers in business, risk and technology and provide access to the intelligence, knowledge and partners they need to move business agendas forward.
“By far the best event this year that I have attended. I always make the effort to attend CISO 360 as it is not just an event, it is a trusted community that comes together from around the world!” Group CISO MS Amlin
Speakers from the 4th CISO 360 Congress 2020
Michael Colao, Chief Corporate Security Officer, AXA
Sounil Yu, CISO, YL Ventures
- Chaired by: Marcus Alldrick, CISO Luminary
- Master of Ceremonies: Clive Room, Pulse Conferences
- Alyssa Miller, Hacker/Researcher, Security Advocate, Application Advocate, Snyk
- Anthony Young, Director, Bridewell Consulting
- Beverley Allen, Head of Information Security Assurance, Quilter (Old Mutual)
- Caroline Lawson, Field CTO UK, SailPoint
- Carolyn Brown, Chief Information Officer, BMA
- Colette Hanley, Group Head of Privacy, Nokia
- Dominic Trott, UK Product Manager, Orange Cyberdefense
- Evelyn Lekhtman, Agile Transformational SME, Strategist, Advisor, Agile Coach and Scrum Master (UK)
- Gadi Evron, Security Expert, Formerly CISO with Israeli Government and CEO of Cymmetria, a cyber deception company (Israel)
- Graham Edwards, Head of Cyber Security, Yorkshire Water (UK)
- John Wood, UK Lead, Checkmarx (UK)
- Jonathan Armstrong, Partner, Cordery (UK)
- Marcus Dimbleby, VP and UK Leader, Red Team Thinking LLC (UK)
- Lady Olga Maitland, Founder and CEO, Defence and Security Forum & Copenhagen Compliance and Chairman, Algeria British Business Council
- Paul Davies, Senior Solutions Architect, BeyondTrust (UK)
- Air Commodore (Retired) Peter Drissell, Director, UK Civil Aviation Authority
- Peter Wood, Partner and Lead Consultant, Naturally Cyber LLP
- Prof. Dr. Robert Coles, Honorary Professor, UCL and Visiting Professor, Royal Holloway, University of London (UK)
- Rainer Rehm, CISO, Zooplus AG (Germany)
- Richard Bird, Chief Customer Information Officer, Ping Identity(USA)
- Richard Hollis, Director, Risk Crew (UK)
- Rik Ferguson, Vice President Security Research, Trend Micro and Special Advisor, Europol (Poland)
- Rob Otto, EMEA Field CTO, Ping Identity
- Sajed Naseem, CISO, New Jersey Courts (USA)
- Shan Lee, CISO and DPO, TransferWise (UK)
- Dr Vasileios Karagiannopoulos, Reader in Cybercrime and Cybersecurity, University of Portsmouth (UK)
- Dr Victoria Baines, Visiting Research Fellow, Oxford Department of International Development (UK)
- Dr Viktor Polic, CISO, Head of Information Security and Assurance Services, ILO-United Nations (Switzerland)
4th annual CISO 360 Congress, 2 December 2020
The 2020 Congress was broadcast live from a Studio in London joined by Marcus Alldrick, our Chairperson, for live interviews fireside chats, case studies and keynotes. Delegates participated in live polls, the option to join us on the virtual stage, live Q&A, Chat, and Breakouts.
Friday 4 December, 15:00-18:00 GMT
Avatars CISO 360 Roundtable
See highlights from the 3rd CISO 360 Congress 2019
SAVE THE DATE – 2021!
The 5th Annual CISO 360 Congress is booked for 23-25 June 2021 at the VP Plaza Design Hotel in Madrid.
Please save the date!