OFFERED ON A COMPLIMENTARY BASIS FOR 2021 – AS A ONE OFF
Delegate Pass – CISOs and Practitioners – £ Complimentary
Delegate Passes are available to book by in-house practitioners – i.e. persons who are doing the role of CISO, cyber threat intelligence professional, risk managers or similar. This rate does not apply to persons or companies providing advisory services or solutions to the security community. Exceptions apply for CISOs and architects actually doing the day to day job of securing their organisations, as opposed to business development roles.
Advisory Pass – £2,000 + Applicable Tax
We have set aside a limited number of Advisory Passes designed for executives working at Providers, Vendors, Resellers, Distribution companies, who are unable to Sponsor this year, but who would like to sample the event.
Pulse Conferences reserves the right to approve that registration is under the correct tier.
- Entry to 5th CISO 360 Congress and Roundtable (7-8 July 2021)
- Invitation to join all confirmed evening networking events (details of the dedicated evening schedule will be announced at a later date. Typically this includes Dinners, Receptions, Cultural Activities – perfect for making new professional friends whilst enjoying the delights of the city and surrounding area! Partners are welcome to join in these evening activities at no extra cost)
- Certificate of attendance soft copy provided post-event on request
- Post-event presentation materials (subject to speaker opt-out) and output reports
- Invitation to join the Pulse Security Circle – a rapidly growing and international trusted community for CISOs, CSOs, senior security practitioners, technology luminaries and industry commentators that meets virtually and in-person to share insights and to benchmark strategies.
- Travel and accommodation and all other costs associated with planning for / joining the event.
- Accommodation discounts here
- Given that international travel is still uncertain, we want to minimise risk for you, enabling you to register with confidence. You can hold off booking your travel until the physical event is 100% confirmed, but at least your seat is saved!
- Should for any reason outside the control of Pulse Conferences, the venue or the speakers change, or the event be postponed due to industrial action, pandemics, communicable diseases, adverse weather conditions, or an act of terrorism, Pulse will either reschedule the event at a later date or virtualise the event. We only advise booking travel or accommodation that is fully refundable. By registering, the customer hereby indemnifies and holds Pulse harmless from and against any and all costs, damages and expenses, including legal costs, which are incurred by the client in such a scenario whereby the event is postponed to another date or virtualised.
Payment policy (Applicable to Advisory Passes)
Methods of payment
Payment of fees must accompany all registrations. No registration will be confirmed until payment is received.
Payment can be made by:
- Credit Card – All major credit cards are accepted online. Credit card details will not be accepted via email, phone or fax.
- Bank Transfer – Please ensure when paying via Bank Transfer that the invoice number is referenced and a copy of the remittance is emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. All bank charges are to be borne by the sender.
Cancellation policy (Applicable to Advisory Passes)
Cancellations received more than 60 working days before the event can request a full refund.
All refunds will be processed minus a small applicable transaction cost.