CISO 360 Congress
Connecting minds, assuring the future
Pulse Conferences would whole-heartedly like to thank everyone who participated in the CISO 360 Congress – Barcelona, hosted 5-7 July 2017 in Barcelona at the five-star Eurostars Grand Marina Hotel. A special thank you goes to the sponsors, speakers and attendees.
Check out the video from our latest Conference in Barcelona
– CISO 360
A global pre-eminent gathering of chief information security officers, directors of cyber threat intelligence and cybersecurity experts celebrated its launch under the banner of “Connecting minds, securing the future: how to be a world-class cybersecurity leader or risk manager in the age of digital innovation.”
During the Congress on Wednesday and Thursday, an immersive programme and truly international speaker panel spanning 4 continents explored the front line of developments in the changing threat landscape as well as cybersecurity value creation strategies under the 5 key themes outlined below. Over 45 senior cybersecurity directors openly shared experiences, war stories and successes to pool brain power on opportunities and risks for cybersecurity in the era of a fast-moving threat landscape and amidst the challenges presented by digital innovation. The post-event report will be published here shortly.
Practical approaches and strategies shared at the Congress included thought-leadership on:
- How can we protect business assets, brand and reputation as cybersecurity becomes an increasingly important part of the enterprise risk management structure?
- How are key business areas maturing and how can we stay one step ahead of change amidst ever more complex supply chain collaborations and heightened threat radar?
- What is the latest in global regulation, compliance and legislation and how can the CISO achieve a balance between risk-reward?
- How are CISOs forging new roles and standards in the age of IoT and digital transformation and embracing ‘disruptive’ technologies, change management and a winning cybersecurity investment strategy?
The CISO 360 Boardroom, kindly led by Dr. Robert Coles of GSK, and sponsored by Trend Micro on Friday morning was an unprecedented success We urge you not to miss the next Pulse sound-boarding opportunity with security peers on what has actually been achieved by the cybersecurity community, how and why. A ‘must attend’ community-focused event that is hosted under the Chatham House Rule. The output report is now available – to attendees of the event.
2017 DELEGATE SURVEY RESPONSES
96% OF THE ATTENDEES RATED THE CISO 360 CONGRESS ‘GREAT OR EXCELLENT’!
94% WOULD LIKE ATTEND THE NEXT EDITION!
84% RATED THE SPEAKERS TO BE OF ‘EXCELLENT’ QUALITY!
We can’t wait to announce dates for the CISO 360 Congress 2018!
A reminder of our 2017 speaker line-up:
Chaired by: Marcus Alldrick, Head of Digital Risk Management and Compliance, Lloyd’s of London
Boardroom Chaired by: Professor Robert Coles, Chief Information Security Officer/Head of Information Protection & Privacy, GSK
Fireside chats with:
- John Scimone, SVP, Chief Security Officer, Dell (former SVP, Global Chief Information Security Officer, Sony Group)
- Sounil Yu, SVP, Director for Security Innovation, Bank of America
- Freaky Clown (FC), Co-Founder, Head of Ethical Hacking, Redacted Firm Ltd
- Dr. Jessica Barker, Co-Founder, Socio-Technical Lead, Redacted Firm Ltd
International speaker panel:
- Adolfo Hernández, Advanced Cyber Defense Manager, Banco Sabadell
- Alex Quintieri, Head of Cybersecurity, AIA Insurance
- Alex Wilson, Cloud Security Architect, EMEA, CyberArk
- Alexios Fakos, Head of Cyber Defence, Airbus Germany
- Ali Zeb, CISO, MS Amlin
- Anthony Young, Partner, Bridewell Consulting
- Charles V. Pask, Managing Director, ITSEC Associates Ltd
- Charlotte Stephen, Account Executive, Darktrace
- Charlie Bennett, Global Account Director, Trend Micro
- Dr. Cheryl Hennell, Former CISO, Openreach
- Daniel Brunner, Head of Security and Architecture, RUAG AG Switzerland
- Darron Gibbard, Chief Technical Security Officer, Qualys
- Dexter Casey, Interim Group CISO, Centrica
- Dimitri Chichlo, Former VP, Senior Manager Information Security & BCM, Edmond de Rothschild
- Dr. Eduardo Solana, Senior Lecturer of Cryptography and Security, University of Geneva
- Eduardo Di Monte, Security and Business Continuity Director, Agbar
- Fabian Libeau, EMEA Technical Director, RiskIQ
- Gadi Evron, Chairman, Israeli CERT & CEO, Cymmetria
- Graham Edwards, Head of Group Security, Nationwide
- Hugh Njemanze, Chief Executive Officer, Anomali
- Irene Corpuz, Section Head – Planning & IT Security, UAE Government
- James Gill, Advanced Cyber Defense Director, Banco Sabadell
- Dr. John Meakin, Group Chief Risk & Security Officer, Burberry
- Jonathan Armstrong, Partner, Cordery
- Manuel Barrios Paredes, CISO, Informática El Corte Ingles
- Mark Ampleford, Director – Security Division, Barclay Simpson
- Mark Logsdon, Head of Cyber Assurance and Oversight, Prudential
- Michael Colao, Head of UK Security, AXA
- Mike Humphrey, Head of Security, National Crime Agency
- Mun Valiji, CISO, Sainsbury’s
- Nahim Fazal, Head of Cyber Threat Intelligence, Blueliv
- Lady Olga Maitland, Founder, Defense and Security Forum and Chairman, Copenhagen Compliance
- Paul Heffernan, Group Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), Unipart Group
- Prudence Smith, Head of User Behaviour, Awareness and Heuristics, Barclays
- Rainer Rehm, Security Architect, MAN Truck & Bus AG
- Ramon Serres, Head of Information Security, Risk Management and Quality, Almirall
- Ramses Gallego, Frmr President, ISACA Barcelona Chapter
- Richard Bell, Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), Transport for London
- Rik Ferguson, Vice President Security Research, Trend Micro
- Professor Robert Coles, Chief Information Security Officer/Head of Information Protection & Privacy, GSK
- Dr. Sally Leivesley, Director, Newrisk Ltd
- Stephen Khan, Head of Security Architecture and Transformation, Royal Bank of Scotland
- Dr. Victoria Baines, Visiting Associate, Oxford Internet Institute
- Dr. Viktor Polic, Adjunct Faculty, Webster University Geneva & CISO, International Labour Organization United Nations
- Vincent Pillay, CISO, Domestic & General
Five key themes
- CYBER THREAT INTELLIGENCE AND THE EMERGING LANDSCAPE
- Partnerships, global practices and resource to build resilience Energy sector focus
- Effectiveness of threat intelligence in mitigating risk
- Integrated cyber-physical security strategies
- SECURING ONLINE COMMERCE IN THE AGE OF IOT AND DIGITAL INNOVATION
- Opportunities and risks for CISOs and directors of cyber threat management
- IoT, AI, big data, block chain – what visionary companies are leading the way in digital innovation and what is the cybersecurity strategy? Financial sector focus
- Trust, identity, payments horizon…Best approaches and innovative technologies for trusted identities and digital securing transactions
- RESILIENCE, LATEST EXPLOITS AND ATTACK TECHNIQUES
- Latest exploits and hacking techniques
- Protecting reputation and intellectual property
- CISO innovation sessions – emerging threats; ransomware, malware
- PRIVACY AND THIRD PARTY RISK
- Practical strategies to approach GDPR to achieve a balance between risk-reward
- Find out how are peers leveraging cost-effective security and privacy
- Cloud, insurance and 3rd party supply chain due diligence
- HUMAN – AWARENESS, LEADERSHIP AND CHANGE MANAGEMENT
- Cybersecurity skills and change management leadership
- Breaking silos – the multi-faceted CISO of today
- What are effective world-class enterprise awareness and collaboration models?