Registration for this event has now closed.
Delegate Pass Prices:
Tier 1: Delegate Pass (before 5 May 2017) – £500
Tier 2: Delegate Pass (5 May-16 June 2017) – £800
Tier 3: Delegate Pass (after 16 June 2017) – £1,000
Pass for Providers of Security Services or Products – strictly limited
Tier 4: Advisory-Provider Pass (before 5 May 2017) – £2,000
Tier 5: Advisory-Provider Pass (after 5 May 2017) – £2,500
- Delegate Passes (Tiers 1, 2, 3) above are only available to book by ‘practitioners’ – i.e. persons who are currently in the role of CISO, cyber threat intelligence professional, risk manager or similar. This rate does not apply to persons or companies providing advisory services or solutions to the security community.
- Advisory-Provider Passes (Tiers 4 and 5). There is a strict limit of 5 passes available for this event. Please call +44 (0) 20 7936 8988 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
- Discounts cannot be used in conjunction.
- Group delegations are available. Please call +44 (0) 20 7936 8989 or email email@example.com.
*Taxes may apply to the above prices.
- Entry to CISO 360 Congress (5-7 July 2017)
- Invitation to join the confirmed networking schedule (dinners, receptions, visits… details to be announced 2 weeks prior to the event)
- Lunches and daily refreshments
- Certificate of attendance soft copy provided post-event on request
- Continuing Professional Education (CPE) points accredited by (ISC)2
- Post-event presentation materials (subject to speaker opt-out) and output reports
- Loyalty programme membership for future events
- Travel and accommodation expenses to attend the event
- All other costs associated with planning for / attending the event
What if I’ve registered but can’t attend and want to send someone in my place?
We accept substitute delegates. Please let us know in advance with the details of your replacement copied into an email introduction.
What if I’ve registered but can’t come and do not have anyone to take my place?
Cancellations received between 20 working days and the event start date, no-shows, or people who cannot stay for the event duration, are liable to pay the full conference fee and no refunds will permitted.
If I can’t attend, can I transfer to a future event?
Transfers: if you wish to transfer to a different Pulse event within a 12-month period of the conference you will be invoiced an additional £150 charge to transfer your registration plus any difference in the event prices. You will not incur any additional charges.
In all of the above cases, please inform firstname.lastname@example.org in writing of your transfer plans / cancellation.
Pulse Conferences reserves the right, in advance of the commencement date, to change or cancel any part of its published programme, or cancel the programme in its entirety due to unforeseen circumstances without penalty.