Thank you so much to everyone who participated in the 4th Annual CISO 360 Congress, 2nd & 4th December 2020!
Wednesday 2 December, 10am-5pm GMT
4th Annual CISO 360 Congress Security-Hybrid 2020
Friday 4 December, 3pm-6pm GMT
Avatars CISO 360 Roundtable (3pm-5pm)
The ultimate benchmarking on CISO leadership priorities
Security Avatars Beach (5pm-6pm)
Networking with CISOs, joined by CSOs
Connecting Minds and Voices: Leveraging Cybersecurity for Trust, Transformation and Resilience
Trusted benchmarking and meaningful interaction for CISOs, cybersecurity practitioners and luminaries
CISO 360 series focused on the canny strategic and practical management of cybersecurity as a resilient business asset. Over 200 CISOs and senior information security practitioners from 25+ countries around the world joined the main fourth chapter of the flagship CISO 360 Congress – Hybrid 2020.
CISO 360 Congress again offered the cybersecurity community a highly focused, content-led event and a forum in which to present and assess the latest strategies for managing cybersecurity, from culture to supply chain through to innovation, transformation and the maximisation of value. The programme was designed to provide you with critical updates on the emerging opportunity and risk horizon, role expectations and business technologies within the years to come. We invited CISOs to bring their experience to the discussion in a unique closed-door environment at a time when resilience, collaboration and building bridges in the cybersecurity field is more important than ever. Trusted partnerships and connections are vital, internally as well as with supply chains, stakeholders and customers.
The Pulse CISO 360 series is a leading influential community of C-suite and senior cybersecurity executives. Our mission is to forge a fundamentally better way to connect CISOs/CSOs and the most senior decision makers in business, risk and technology and provide access to the intelligence, knowledge and partners they need to move business agendas forward.
“By far the best event this year that I have attended. I always make the effort to attend CISO 360 as it is not just an event, it is a trusted community that comes together from around the world!” Group CISO MS Amlin
Keynote Speakers included..
Michael Colao, Chief Corporate Security Officer, AXA
Sounil Yu, CISO, YL Ventures
- Chaired by: Marcus Alldrick, CISO Luminary
- Master of Ceremonies: Clive Room, Pulse Conferences
- Alyssa Miller, Hacker/Researcher, Security Advocate, Application Advocate, Snyk
- Anthony Young, Director, Bridewell Consulting
- Beverley Allen, Head of Information Security Assurance, Quilter (Old Mutual)
- Caroline Lawson, Field CTO UK, SailPoint
- Carolyn Brown, Chief Information Officer, BMA
- Colette Hanley, Group Head of Privacy, Nokia
- Dominic Trott, UK Product Manager, Orange Cyberdefense
- Evelyn Lekhtman, Agile Transformational SME, Strategist, Advisor, Agile Coach and Scrum Master (UK)
- Gadi Evron, Security Expert, Formerly CISO with Israeli Government and CEO of Cymmetria, a cyber deception company (Israel)
- Graham Edwards, Head of Cyber Security, Yorkshire Water (UK)
- John Wood, UK Lead, Checkmarx (UK)
- Jonathan Armstrong, Partner, Cordery (UK)
- Marcus Dimbleby, VP and UK Leader, Red Team Thinking LLC (UK)
- Lady Olga Maitland, Founder and CEO, Defence and Security Forum & Copenhagen Compliance and Chairman, Algeria British Business Council
- Paul Davies, Senior Solutions Architect, BeyondTrust (UK)
- Air Commodore (Retired) Peter Drissell, Director, UK Civil Aviation Authority
- Peter Wood, Partner and Lead Consultant, Naturally Cyber LLP
- Prof. Dr. Robert Coles, Honorary Professor, UCL and Visiting Professor, Royal Holloway, University of London (UK)
- Rainer Rehm, CISO, Zooplus AG (Germany)
- Richard Bird, Chief Customer Information Officer, Ping Identity(USA)
- Richard Hollis, Director, Risk Crew (UK)
- Rik Ferguson, Vice President Security Research, Trend Micro and Special Advisor, Europol (Poland)
- Rob Otto, EMEA Field CTO, Ping Identity
- Sajed Naseem, CISO, New Jersey Courts (USA)
- Shan Lee, CISO and DPO, TransferWise (UK)
- Dr Vasileios Karagiannopoulos, Reader in Cybercrime and Cybersecurity, University of Portsmouth (UK)
- Dr Victoria Baines, Visiting Research Fellow, Oxford Department of International Development (UK)
- Dr Viktor Polic, CISO, Head of Information Security and Assurance Services, ILO-United Nations (Switzerland)
CISO 360 Congress – Hybrid 2020 (Wednesday 2 December, 10:00-17:00 GMT)
We broadcast Congress live from a Studio in London joined by Marcus Alldrick, our Chairperson, for live interviews fireside chats, case studies and keynotes. Delegates participated in live polls, joined us on the virtual stage, live Q&A, Chat, and in Breakouts where they met peers ‘face to face’. Video networking with peers took part throughout the event.
Friday 4 December, 15:00-18:00 GMT
Avatars CISO 360 Roundtable
Followed by: Security Avatars Beach Networking
Rethinking CISO leadership, culture and behaviours in a distanced world!
- Led by, with and for CISOs
- All invited guests invited to contribute to the discussion.
- The discussion was held under the Chatham House Rule.
- The talks ended with networking on a virtual beach!
- Pre-event: You shaped the final agenda by inputting your top 3 current priorities.
The ultimate sound-boarding and benchmarking for today’s CISOs and cybersecurity, cyber threat intelligence leaders, this roundtable discussion was held under The Chatham House Rule. Talks ended with networking on the virtual beach where delegates chatted in private spaces around the island, danced, took speed boats and explored this new avatar world! Through Avatars, we behaved as we would behave in a physical conference.
This was about bringing you an innovative collaborative experience that feels safely and strangely familiar. This was about the real people, CISOs leaders, who inhabited the space. People were surprised at how real it felt, given that the voices are spatial, meaning that as you walk close to someone you can hear one another.
SAVE THE DATE – 2021!
The 5th Annual CISO 360 Congress is booked for 7-9 July 2021 at the VP Plaza Design Hotel in Madrid.
Please save the date! If we cannot host in-person, the event will be digital. Either way it is happening.