Virtual Event: #CISO360
17 June 2020 (The original event date)
4th CISO 360 Congress
2-4 December 2020
VP Plaza Espana Design – Madrid
Trusted benchmarking and meaningful interaction for CISOs, CxOs and luminaries.
Our flagship 4th CISO 360 Congress in Madrid has been rescheduled from 17-19 June to 2-4 December 2020.
Virtual Event – 17 June.
We are working on an exciting virtual agenda #CISO360 that will be hosted on 17 June 2020. You are invited to join live-streamed keynote sessions, polls, questions and fireside chats, all from the comfort of your own office or home. #CISO360 will deliver thought leadership and full interaction with the CISO community.
The Flagship Event – 2-4 December.
CISO 360 series focuses on the canny strategic and practical management of cybersecurity as a resilient business asset. Attend the main fourth chapter of CISO 360 Congress in person to forge those trusted professional connections.
CISO 360 Congress offers the cybersecurity community a highly focused, content-led event and a forum in which to present and assess the latest strategies for managing cybersecurity, from culture to supply chain through to innovation, transformation and the maximisation of value.
The 2.5 day programme has been designed to provide you with critical updates on the emerging opportunity and risk horizon, role expectations and business technologies within the years to come.
We invite you to bring your experience to this discussion in a unique closed-door environment.
Resilience, collaboration and building bridges in the cybersecurity field is more important than ever. Trusted partnerships and connections are vital, internally as well as with supply chains, stakeholders and customers.
A 2020 Community Co-location – Cyber-Physical Resilience.
For 2020 only, CISOs will meet our Chief Security Officer and Resilience community. Our 4th CSO 360 Congress will be co-located as a separate event in the same venue at the same time. Cyber-physical resilience, risk and recovery will be key focuses.
Attend for inspiring discussion and best corporate practices led by experienced CISOs/CSOs as well as Executives from outside the security ‘echo chamber’. The Pulse CISO 360 series is a leading influential community of C-suite and senior life cybersecurity executives. Our mission is to forge a fundamentally better way to connect CISOs/CSOs and the most senior decision makers in business, risk and technology and provide access to the intelligence, knowledge and partners they need to move business agendas forward.
“By far the best event this year that I have attended. I always make the effort to attend CISO 360 as it is not just an event, it is a trusted community that comes together from around the world!” Group CISO MS Amlin
See highlights from the 3rd CISO 360 Congress 2019
The 2020 themes are currently in research and development.
Your input is important email@example.com.
First Speakers announced! See last years’ panel here
- Professor Dr. Robert Coles, Director, Cumberland House Consulting Ltd, Honorary Professor, UCL and Visiting Professor, Royal Holloway, University of London
- Ray Stanton, SVP/ Group Chief Security Officer and NED (UK)
- Mark Wolsey, Group Security Director, CRH (UK)
- Sarah Armstrong-Smith, Frmr Group Head Business Continuity & Crisis Management, London Stock Exchange Group
- Michael Colao, Chief Corporate Security Officer, AXA
- Dr Victoria Baines, Visiting Research Fellow, Oxford Department of International Development
- Simon Scales, Frontline Regulation Directorate, The Pensions Regulator
- Marcus Alldrick, Frmr CISO, Lloyd’s of London
- Mark Logsdon, Head of Governance and Assurance, Group-wide Information Security & Privacy, Prudential
- Richard Hollis, CEO, Risk Crew
Trusted benchmarking, networking and practical case uses for cybersecurity leaders…
Designed in the knowledge that who you meet can be just as important as what you learn, drinks receptions, breakfasts, coffee breaks, prize draw and extended lunches enable delegates to network with industry leaders and put themselves at the heart of discussions alongside those who make the world’s cybersecurity go around!
Why CISO 360?
- Immersive agenda – exciting debates, think tanks, roundtables
- Truly international and multi-faceted speaker panel – we bring together CISO to CISO benchmarking; non security perspectives and influencers and the supply chain community
- Trust-based community meeting in an inspiring and open sharing environment
- CISO 360 networking experience – dedicated receptions, dinners, cultural activities. Enduring connections are guaranteed.
- Natural integration between inhouse security, supply chain and technology innovators – we are part of the same jigsaw!