4th CISO 360 Congress
17-19 June 2020
VP Plaza Espana Design – Madrid
From 17-19 June 2020 CISO leaders from around the world will unite in the wonderful city of Madrid for the 4th CISO 360 Congress. This flagship congress, the core of the international CISO 360 series, follows recent successes in Barcelona, Dubai, Lisbon, Abu Dhabi, Singapore, London, Rome….
Known to be the favourite place for CISOs from the UK, Europe and beyond to benchmark progress on areas of priority, the 2020 programme is designed to enhance interaction a CISOs and senior executives share openly in this closed-door environment to benchmark CISO to CISO on the emerging opportunities and risk horizon, role expectations and business technologies within the years to come, as well as to learn from perspectives beyond the security spheres!
See highlights from the 3rd CISO 360 Congress 2019
Main themes from this year:
- Cyber defence, privacy and trade-offs – geopolitical, economic and cybercrime threats in a VUCA world
- Digital innovation and security by resilience – CISO and CIO as enablers of business innovation
- Cybercrime, intelligence and response strategy – prevention; remediation; offensive security; intelligence
- Security culture, privacy and data explosion – identities, culture and trust
- Supply chain, operational resilience and security – risk and governance; the supply chain in crisis
- Talk to the Board, investment and IP leverage – opportunities in cybersecurity for business value
International Speaker Panel – Madrid 2020
- Marcus Alldrick, Former CISO, Lloyd’s of London. Currently Senior Advisor Risk, Compliance – Congress Chairman
- Prof. Dr. Robert Coles, Visiting Professor, Royal Holloway, University of London – Roundtable Chairman
See previous international speaker panel here!
Trusted benchmarking, networking and practical case uses for cybersecurity leaders…
Designed in the knowledge that who you meet can be just as important as what you learn, drinks receptions, breakfasts, coffee breaks, prize draw and extended lunches enable delegates to network with industry leaders and put themselves at the heart of discussions alongside those who make the world’s cybersecurity go around!
Our key differentiators include:
- Fully immersive agenda – exciting debates, think tanks, roundtables
- A truly international and multi-faceted speaker panel – we bring together CISO to CISO benchmarking; non security perspectives and influencers and the supply chain community
- Trust-based community meeting in an inspiring and open sharing environment
- CISO 360 networking experience – see details of the dedicated receptions, dinners, cultural activities. Enduring connections are guaranteed.
- Natural integration between inhouse security, supply chain and technology innovators – we are part of the same jigsaw!