“By far the best event all year that I have attended. I always make an effort to attend CISO 360 as it is not just an event, it is a trusted community that comes together from around the world!”
– Group CISO and Group DPO, MS Amlin
“This was our first but definitely not our last CISO360! A well planned and executed event with a clear goal of providing tangible value for the participants in combination with a great community feel sure makes it a stand-out event to return to.”
– NetClean (Sponsor CISO 360 Congress)
“I found CISO360 2019 extremely valuable for several reasons, primarily networking with industry peers comparing our challenges and successes stories, hearing thought provoking and inspiring content during the conference itself and also hearing updates from vendors and solution providers on their latest capability additions and developments. A very worthwhile investment of my time and I hope the conference continues to grow.”
Delegate Passes are only available to book by in-house practitioners – i.e. persons who are currently in the role of CISO, cyber threat intelligence professional, risk manager or similar. This rate does not apply to persons or companies providing advisory services or solutions to the security community.
Pricing – Limited Advisory Passes Available
Advisory pass – suitable for cybersecurity service providers and advisories to the inhouse security/CISO community.
4th CISO 360 Congress (2-4 December 2020) – £2,500 + vat
*(strictly limited to 5 passes per event)
- To find out more about how you can get participate as a provider or advisor to the CISO community, please contact email@example.com
- Pulse conferences reserves the right to approve that registration is under the correct tier.
Should for any reason outside the control of Pulse Conferences, the venue or the speakers change, or the event be cancelled due to industrial action, pandemics, communicable diseases, adverse weather conditions, or an act of terrorism, Pulse will endeavour to reschedule the event at a later date. The client hereby indemnifies and holds Pulse harmless from and against any and all costs, damages and expenses, including legal costs, which are incurred by the client in such a scenario.
- Take advantage of the group and early registration offers. Groups of 3 receive one (1) free registration.
- Guests of official sponsors and supporting associations will receive a fixed agreed discount.
- Discounts cannot be used in conjunction. Only one discount applies.
- To find out more about group discounts or special rates for guests of sponsors or supporting associations please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 2079368985
- Entry to 4th CISO 360 Congress (2-4 December 2020)
- Invitation to join the confirmed networking schedule (dinners, receptions, visits… details to be announced in the weeks prior to the event)
- Lunches and daily refreshments
- Certificate of attendance soft copy provided post-event on request
- Post-event presentation materials (subject to speaker opt-out) and output reports
- Loyalty programme membership for future events and invitation to bespoke community events in your city
- Travel and accommodation expenses to attend the event
- All other costs associated with planning for / attending the event
- Please enquire email@example.com for further details and pricing
Methods of payment
Payment of fees must accompany all registrations. No registration will be confirmed until payment is received. Payment can be made by:
All major credit cards are accepted online. Credit card details will not be accepted via email, phone or fax.
Please ensure when paying via Bank Transfer that the invoice number is referenced and a copy of the remittance is emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. All bank charges are to be borne by the sender.