7th CSO 360 Congress
6- 8 December 2023
Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof | Berlin
View the highlights from the 6th CSO 360 Congress in Istanbul 2022
Resilience Strategies to Protect People, Profits, Property, Information and Reputation
We are delighted to announce the new dates and city for this years’ flagship global 7th CSO 360 Congress! We hope that you will join security peers in Berlin on 6-8 December 2023!
Amidst rapidly evolving threat landscapes in geopolitical, technological, business and economic spheres, this trust-based global community will reunite to share tactics and strategies on the security, resilience and sustainability of international business and government sectors.
An immersive, diverse and converged security agenda focus will reflect the emerging backdrop of global volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity. Participants from around the world will leave inspired by peers and with new tools and ideas to take positive action!
Networking events in the evenings play a key hosted by Pulse and our wonderful Sponsors are a key part of the CSO 360 experience, ensuring that participants can continue to have those much-needed conversations while seeing some of the host City!
Hear journeys, predictions and game-changers that will span from geopolitics, supply chain, response and recovery, human security, culture, dissinformation, climate risk, threat horizon, mitigations – plus breaking security news – during the two and half day interactive programme.
First Speakers Announced for Berlin 2023!
- Frank Gardner OBE, Security Correspondent, BBC (UK)
- Lana Djurkin-König, Group Head of Corporate Security, Swiss Re (Germany)
- Julia Vincke, Vice President Security, BASF Group (Germany)
- Eduardo Jany, Chief Security Officer, News Corp (U.S.)
- Carolin Jameson, Head of Business Resilience & Security Projects, Siemens Healthcare (Germany)
- Cheryl Steele, VP, Global Security & Resilience (CSO), Starbucks Coffee Company (U.S.)
- Florian Haacke, CSO | Head of Corporate Security, Porsche AG (Germany)
- Kobe Shwartz, Head of Cyber & Threat Intelligence Analysis| Corporate Security, Signify (Israel)
- Denise Groves, EMEAI Regional Head of Enterprise Risk & Security Management, TE Connectivity (U.S.)
- Wolfgang Zier, Head of Security, Munich Re (Germany)
- Bruno Kalhoj, Director, Security Risk Management Leader Europe West, Ernst & Young (Germany)
- Thorsten Neumann, President & CEO, TAPA EMEA (Germany)
- Sami Said, CSO/ CISO – Security Executive Director, Tunisia Telecom (Tunisia)
- Mustafa Calik, Project Security Manager, Harekar Group (Türkiye)
- Philip Grindell, CEO & Founder, Defuse (UK)
- Kai Roer, CEO & Founder, Praxis Security (Norway)
- Mark Wolsey, Head of Global Security, CRH (UK)
- Crawford Robinson, Group Head of Security & Investigations, British American Tobacco (UK)
- Thomas Murphy, Intelligence & Due Diligence Manager and Marc Smith, Security Operations Manager, DeepMind (UK)
Chief Security Officers, Regional Security Officers and Directors of Corporate Security, Resilience, Investigations and Intelligence who oversee security disciplines including and ranging from physical security, asset protection, financial crime, investigations, geopolitics, intelligence. loss prevention, cybersecurity, with a focus on holistic, integrated security and enterprise risk.
Why Attend CSO 360 Congress:
- Innovate your strategy and security vision
- Leave inspired for action
- Engage with like-minded security leaders from around the world
- Converge and scale security approaches
- Network with peers during the day conference, as well as in the evenings at dedicated cultural events
- Catch up with old friends and make new friends
Key themes cover risks and opportunities, strategies, tools and tactics required to proactively predict and mitigate threats
- Global security landscape – geopolitical risk updates
- Building resilience against civil unrest and activism
- Terrorism updates
- Climate, crisis and emergency management – stress testing and setting up for recovery
- Future skills, hybrid culture, mental health, DE&I, engagement
- Secure supply chain
- Travel security, Kidnap and Ransom risk
- Managing the risk of cyberattacks and ransomware
- Fraud, corruption and illicit trade – investigations updates
- Business transformation, cybersecurity, misinformation threats
- Leveraging the value of intelligence and investigations capacity
- Insider threats and mitigations and human security
- ESG challenges for Chief Security Officers
Experienced chairpersons oversee a continuous flow and maximum interaction throughout the days that include –
- Case studies SHOW – Practical details that stick
- Keynotes TELL – Discover something new, short, impactful
- Panels CONNECT – Thought-leadership with peers from around the world
- Fireside Chats INSPIRE – Interview style questions and candid insights
- Table Think Tanks ENGAGE – Table discussions, open sharing
- Scenario Planning Exercise PRACTICE – Collaborate and practice techniques with peers
- CSO Roundtable BENCHMARK – Interact CSO priorities through pure discussion!