2nd CSO 360 Congress 2018
Ritz-Carlton – Vienna
Integrated security strategies to protect people, profits, property and leverage global business operations
Pulse Conferences is delighted to present the 2nd CSO 360 Congress, to be hosted 5-6 December 2018 in the wonderful city of Vienna. This community-based event for senior in-house chief security officers, corporate security, resilience, threat management, intelligence and crisis response directors, enables truly global peer to peer sharing – we pride ourselves not only on who is on stage but who is in the room!
This event uniquely tackles priority challenges for Chief Security Officers, many of whom oversee diverse areas and teams covering in corporate security, cybersecurity, information security, fraud, physical and executive and travel security, resiliency, forensics and investigations. We offer a progressively integrated and converged security programme.
- Connect with global security leaders – A new expert international panel of security experts will bring real experiences to pool brain power on the sustainability of global business amidst rapidly evolving threat landscapes and changes in geopolitical, technological and financial spheres.
- Innovate your security strategy – Partake in this share of strategies, tactics and methods for improving the protection of clients, employees and business partners as well as the security of assets, information and reputation.
- Leave inspired for action – Exchange practical approaches, innovation and strategies on the emerging threat horizon.
Speakers confirmed for Vienna, December 2018
- Simon Scales, Former Head of Investigations EMEA, BP plc.
- Misha Glenny, Investigative Journalist, Leading Expert on Cybercrime and Author of McMafia (UK)
- Hugh Bicheno, Former SIS Officer, Kidnap and Ransom Negotiator, Risk Analyst and Best-selling Author of Conflict Studies
- David F. McGowan, Vice President, Global Protection Services, Tiffany & Co. (USA)
- Paul Kelly, Vice President, Global Security Operations, Fox Film, TV and Entertainment (UK)
- Georges-Pierre Cladogenis, Digital, Global Product Owner, Safety & Security / Program Messenger, Carlson Wagonlit Travel (FRANCE)
- Andy Williams, VP Business Development & Quality Assurance, Safe Hotels Alliance (SWEDEN)
- Raz Manne, Corporate Security, JTI (AUSTRIA)
- Richard Sumnall, EMEA Regional Head of Security, Uber (NETHERLANDS)
- Robert de Gronckel, Team Leader Counter Terrorism Command, Dutch National Police (NETHERLANDS)
- Werner Cooreman, Senior Vice President – Group Security Director, Solvay (BELGIUM)
- Ned Farmer, Geopolitical Risk Manager, American Airlines (USA)
- Rayna Milkova, Business & Client Intelligence Unit – Head of Russia & CIS, Deutsche Bank
- Ryan Long, Director of Global Risk Intelligence, Global Safety & Security, McDonald’s Corporation (USA)
- Florian Polt, Group Security Officer, UNIQA Insurance Group (AUSTRIA)
- Derek Cheng, CSO, TalkTalk (UK)
- Jenny Reid, Owner, iFacts (SOUTH AFRICA)
- Christoph Rojahn, Partner, Head of Corporate Security Solutions, KPMG Germany (GERMANY)
- Paul Reither, CEO (Former Head of Security and Resilience, Oil and Gas), Diamond Advisory (AUSTRIA)
- Angelina Sidonio, Global Travel Security and Intelligence Manager, Pearson plc. (UK)
- Crawford Robinson, Group Head of Investigations, British American Tobacco plc. (UK)
- David Nordell, Senior VP for Strategy, Policy and Law, CSCSS / Centre for Strategic Cyberspace and Security Science (ISRAEL)
- Jeremy L. Bennett, Head of Global Corporate Security, SWIFT (UK)
- Mark Wolsey, Group Security Director, CRH plc (UK)
- Peter Drissell, Director Aviation Security, Civil Aviation Authority (UK)
- Dr. Sally Leivesley, Director, Newrisk Ltd, A Founder Member, The Exercise Group 7
- Lady Olga Maitland, Founder, Defense & Security Forum, Chairman, Copenhagen Compliance
- Ray Stanton, SVP/Group Chief Security Officer, TDC (DENMARK)
- Justin Crump, CEO, Sibylline (UK)
- Dr. Victoria Baines, Visiting Associate, Oxford Internet Institute (Recently Trust & Safety Manager, EMEA, Facebook) (UK)
2017 CSO 360 Congress, Amsterdam
Check out the video from last years’ CSO 360 Congress to hear what speakers, sponsors and delegates thought!
“Embraces the changing threat environments, great experience, fabulous speakers, pertinent interesting focus”
Special Tribunal for Lebanon (The Hague)
“I just had the best conference ever!”
CCO, BT (Netherlands)
“A great one stop shop of the top CSO minds!”
VP, Corporate Security and Resilience, Pearson (UK)
“I was extremely impressed by the content, quality, origination and administration of the Pulse product”
MD, Tierra Nova Solutions (Sierra Leone)
“Simply the best event for security practitioners. Real expertise and knowledge sharing”
Group CISO, Unipart Group (UK)
“This has been a fantastic event. Awesome speakers addressing a diverse range of interesting and relevant topics. Also, great job by Team Pulse. We have been looked after so well! Thank you!”
Regional Security Director, Caterpillar Inc (Switzerland)
Key themes for the 2nd CSO 360 Congress – Vienna 2018
- Evolving risks and opportunities for security – protecting nations and businesses
- Integrated threat intelligence, identity management and incident response strategies
- Brand protection – updates and challenges on IP and illicit trade
- Kidnap and Ransom
- Insider threat – new tactics
- Securing and leveraging advanced technologies – IoT, AI, machine learning
- Boardroom: culture and engagement
2018 Programme at a Glance
Tuesday 4 December 2018
Pulse Education Courses for Chief Security Officers
09:00-16:00 – Ritz Carlton Vienna
Option 1: Open Source Intelligence Strategies for CSOs and Security Investigators
Led by: Ciaran Richardson, The Exercise Group 7
Option 2: Resilience Communications Training – Media, Brand Protection, Crisis Governance
Led by: Dr. Sally Leivesley, The Exercise Group 7
Welcome Reception 2nd CSO 360 Congress
19:30-21:30 – Roof terrace, Ritz-Carlton Vienna
Wednesday 5 December 2018
Day One: CSO 360 Congress
08:00-17:00 – Ritz Carlton Vienna
18:00-22:00 – Reception and Dinner
Thursday 6 December 2018
Day Two: CSO 360 Congress
09:00-16:00 – Ritz Carlton Vienna
Networking events – an integral part of any CSO 360 Congress experience!
We are currently inviting the NEW 2018 international speaker panel.
Please contact email@example.com for the most recent agenda or if you are interested in speaking or proposing a speaker.
Receive 2 complimentary books signed by 2 of the keynote speakers at the 2nd CSO 360 Congress!
Book by 31 October 2018 for savings and to receive onsite: