Pricing – 2nd CSO 360 Congress (5-6 December 2018)
Registration for the event is now closed.
Delegate Pass Prices:
Tier 1: Delegate Pass (before 31 October) – £900 + vat
Tier 2: Delegate Pass (after 31 October) – £1,200 + vat
Receive 2 complimentary books signed by 2 of the keynote speakers at the 2nd CSO 360 Congress!
Book by 31 October 2018 for savings and to receive onsite:
Pulse Educate – Half-day courses designed for Chief Security Officers: Tuesday 4 December
To book a course and the CSO 360 Congress, add £800 to the above pricing. Bookable online.
Option 1: Open Source Intelligence Strategies for CSOs and Security Investigators – £800 + VAT
Led by: Ciaran Richardson, The Exercise Group 7
Option 2: Resilience Communications Training – Media, Brand Protection, Crisis Governance – £800 + VAT
Led by: Dr. Sally Leivesley, The Exercise Group 7
*Please note that all training courses are pending a min amount of booked delegates
Delegate Passes above are only available to book by inhouse practitioners – i.e. persons who are currently in the role of CSO, corporate security director, threat intelligence professional, risk manager or similar. This rate does not apply to persons or companies providing advisory services or solutions to the security community.
Pass for Providers of Security Services or Products
Advisory-Provider Pass (strictly limited to 5 passes per event)
£2,200 + vat
* Pulse conferences reserves the right to approve that registration is under the correct tier.
* Registration will be available online until the congress begins, as well as onsite once the congress has started.
Should for any reason outside the control of Pulse Conferences (hereafter called Pulse), the venue or the speakers change, or the event be cancelled due to industrial action, adverse weather conditions, or an act of terrorism, Pulse will endeavour to reschedule, but the client hereby indemnifies and holds Pulse harmless from and against any and all costs, damages and expenses, including legal costs, which are incurred by the client.
- Take advantage of the group and early registration offers. Groups of 3 receive one (1) free registration.
- Guests of official sponsors and supporting associations will receive a fixed agreed discount.
- Discounts cannot be used in conjunction. Only one discount applies.
- To find out more about group discounts or special rates for guests of sponsors or supporting associations please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 2079368985
- Entry to 2nd CSO 360 Congress (5-6 December 2018)
- Invitation to join the confirmed networking schedule (dinners, receptions, visits… details to be announced in the weeks prior to the event)
- Lunches and daily refreshments
- Certificate of attendance soft copy provided post-event on request
- Post-event presentation materials (subject to speaker opt-out) and output reports
- Loyalty programme membership for future events and invitation to bespoke community events in your city
- Travel and accommodation expenses to attend the event
- All other costs associated with planning for / attending the event
- Please enquire email@example.com for further details and pricing
Methods of payment
Payment of fees must accompany all registrations. No registration will be confirmed until payment is received. Payment can be made by:
All major credit cards are accepted online. Credit card details will not be accepted via email, phone or fax.
Please ensure when paying via Bank Transfer that the invoice number is referenced and a copy of the remittance is emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. All bank charges are to be borne by the sender.