We invite you to celebrate a very special anniversary with the Pulse team and fellow Chief Security Officers, Investigators and Intelligence Chiefs at the 5th CSO 360 Congress 2021!
CSO 360 Congress is the trust-based global community for peer to peer sharing on the sustainability of international business amidst rapidly evolving threat landscapes and changes in geopolitical, technological and financial spheres.
Set against the backdrop of increasing levels of global volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity, Chief Security Officers from around the world will pool brain power. We pride ourselves not only on who is on stage but on who is in the room. The programme is built up around topics of priority interest that are identified in advance by the CSO community in collaboration with the Pulse team to ensure that the topics are future facing and address the most timely challenges.
- Innovate your security strategy
- Leave inspired for action
- Connect with global security leaders
- Integrate and converge security approaches
- Partake in fun networking at our dedicated and included evening cultural activities!
- Catch up with old friends and make new friends – we promise you will not be disappointed
Key Takeaways and Highlights from last years’ CSO 360 Congress – Studio 2020
The 4th CSO 360 Congress hosted by Pulse Conferences last December live from a TV studio with Tower Bridge London as our backdrop, heralded a new approach to driving participation and identifying and sharing lessons in a trusted virtual community setting! Around 250 people senior security practitioners joined, with a healthy mix across industry sectors – across financial services, energy, extractives, retail – with global, regional and local remits. We were stunned by the participation from over 55 different countries spanning all continents!
The programme offered a silo-busting, integrated and converged security focus to reflect the backdrop of increasing levels of global volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity. The event was broken into two days of case studies, panel discussions and table level discussions, including scene-setting keynotes.
Key themes covered:
- Global Risk Landscape – How has the pandemic changed the security landscape forever?
- Keynote Incoming trends for 2021 and beyond
- Case Studies from 2020 – Journeys and the lessons learned from the year dominated by the pandemic
- Top tips to effectively managing global sites and teams remotely/hybrid; Evacuation challenges
- How have we maintained Business as Usual? How are our risk registers measuring up?
- Investigations fireside chat – How can we effectively run remote investigations? What blended approaches are working?
- Security as a differentiator in the market offering – Moving from crisis management to change management
- Emerging common fraud schemes – what trends are we seeing?
- Increased challenges around insider risk with the distributed workforce
- Benefits of MBA and Future Skills and Pathways
- Around the World – crisis, risk and opportunity
- The Aviation Community’s Response to Covid-19
- Preparing for and managing local security crises
- Crime and Terrorism Updates
- Travel and hospitality risk landscape: Moving from crisis management to change management – Viewpoints from hotels, airlines and hospitality sharing best practices and future predictions.
- Talk to the Board: The State of… How can we maintain integrity of operations and governance activities during a crisis?
- Leveraging Intelligence: Staying ahead of the curve
- How can we secure communications and data in a digital world?
- Countering threats of intellectual property (IP) theft through intelligence
- Be Kind, Be Calm and Be Safe – Surviving long term crisis and change