We invite you to celebrate a very special anniversary with the Pulse team and fellow Chief Security Officers, Investigators and Intelligence Chiefs at the 5th CSO 360 Congress!
CSO 360 Congress is the trust-based global community for peer to peer sharing on the sustainability of international business amidst rapidly evolving threat landscapes and changes in geopolitical, technological and financial spheres.
Set against the backdrop of increasing levels of global volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity, Chief Security Officers from around the world will pool brain power. We pride ourselves not only on who is on stage but on who is in the room. The programme is built up around topics of priority interest that are identified in advance by the CSO community in collaboration with the Pulse team to ensure that the topics are future facing and address the most timely challenges.
Attend in a safely-hosted setting to:
- Innovate your security strategy
- Leave inspired for action
- Connect with global security leaders
- Integrate and converge security approaches
- Partake in fun networking at our dedicated and included evening cultural activities!
- Catch up with old friends and make new friends – we promise you will not be disappointed
Topics Areas Identified so far – This is your agenda
Key themes cover risks and opportunities – strategies, tools and tactics required to proactively predict and mitigate threats, including in some of the below areas:
- Global security landscape
- Branding and leveraging the business value of security, risk intelligence and investigations capacity
- Ethical social governance (ESG) and security
- Intelligence, Insider threat, Investigations
- Securing supply chains
- Skills, hybrid culture, mental health, inclusion, engagement
- Activism, social unrest, population movement
- Extreme weather, climate action
- Business transformation, cybersecurity, misinformation and the future of AI, Quantum Computing
- Terrorism, political risk, civil unrest
- Travel security, Emerging Kidnap and Ransom Risk
- Fraud, corruption and illicit trade
- Crisis – emergency management and recovery