Flagship Annual CSO 360 Congress
Thank you to everyone who joined us on 7-9 March 2022, VP Plaza España Design in Madrid for the 5th CSO 360 Congress.
Please save the dates for the 6th CSO 360 Congress, 30 November-2 December in a city to be announced shortly!
Resilience Strategies to Protect People, Profits, Property, Information and Reputation
We invite you to participate in this long-awaited face-to-face thought-leadership for the security-intelligence-investigations community. The Pulse flagship 5th CSO 360 Congress will be hosted 7-9 March 2022 at the VP Plaza España Design Hotel Madrid.
This trust-based global community is for peer to peer sharing on the sustainability of international business amidst rapidly evolving threat landscapes and changes in geopolitical, technological and financial spheres. Participants are Chief Security Officers oversee security disciplines from information, cyber, physical and financial crime, as well as Regional Security Officers, Directors of Corporate Security, Investigations and Intelligence. Networking events in the evening are a key part of the CSO 360 experience and ensure that you can continue to have those much needed quieter conversations.
The programme will offer a silo-breaking, integrated and converged security focus to reflect the current backdrop of global volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity. Pulse is thrilled to confirm that the wonderful Frank Gardner OBE, the BBC’s Security Correspondent will provide the opening keynote with an extended Q&A session to update us on the global security horizon.
The focus this March is firmly on interactivity and the exchange of strategic, operational and tactical approaches to the current and emerging threat horizon that is evolving by the day. What we have all missed are those nuanced group and private discussions and the opportunity to talk face to face, at this time more than ever. Leave this peer led forum inspired and with actionable insights.
Attend in a safely-hosted setting to:
- Innovate your security strategy
- Leave inspired for action
- Connect with global security leaders
- Integrate and converge security approaches
- Continue the conversations in the evenings at dedicated evening cultural activities
- Catch up with old friends and make new friends
Topics including –
Key themes cover risks and opportunities – strategies, tools and tactics required to proactively predict and mitigate threats, including in some of the below areas:
- Global security landscape
- Crisis and emergency management, stress testing evacuation plans and setting up for recovery
- Securing supply chains
- Activism, social unrest, population movement, terrorism, political risk, civil unrest
- Travel security, Emerging Kidnap and Ransom Risk
- Managing the risk of cyberattack, ransomware, fraud, corruption and illicit trade
- Business transformation, cybersecurity, misinformation and the future of AI, Quantum Computing
- Skills, hybrid culture, mental health, inclusion, engagement
- Leveraging the business value of security, risk intelligence and investigations capacity
- Intelligence, Insider threat, Investigations
- Extreme weather, climate action, ESG challenges for Chief Security Officers