The 4th CSO 360 Congress will take place 2-4 December 2020.
City to be announced soon!
Connecting minds on security, resilience, intelligence and investigations priorities to protect people, profits, property and reputation
This trusted, community-based meeting is now an annual fixture in the diaries of Chief Security Officers and directors of intelligence, investigations, resilience and business risk. It enables truly global peer to peer sharing. We pride ourselves not only on who is on stage but who is in the room to bolster stimulating discussion and to share practical use cases on security challenges, successes, strategies and intelligence on the emerging threat landscape.
CSO 360 Congress tackles priority challenges for Chief Security Officers, most of whom oversee diverse areas and teams covering in corporate security, cybersecurity, information security, fraud, physical and executive and travel security, resiliency, forensics and investigations. Held under The Chatham House Rule, the programme offers a silo-busting, integrated and converged security focus to reflect the backdrop of increasing levels of global volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity.
- Connect with global security leaders
A new expert international panel of security experts will bring real experiences to pool brain power on the sustainability of global business amidst rapidly evolving threat landscapes and changes in geopolitical, technological and financial spheres.
- Innovate your security strategy
Partake in this share of strategies, tactics and methods for improving the protection of clients, employees and business partners as well as the security of assets, information and reputation.
- Leave inspired for action
Exchange practical approaches, innovation and strategies on the emerging threat horizon.
- Simon A. Scales, (former) Head of Investigations (FTSE 100) and Director of Global Investigations (AEX) companies
International Speaker Panel:
- Andy Williams, VP Business Development & Quality Assurance, Safehotels (SWEDEN)
- Anthony Leray-Meyer, Regional Security Manager Western Europe Global Security, Abbott (UK)
- Armin Sick, Manager Aviation Security, Lufthansa (GERMANY)
- Basha Galvin, Head of Investigations, Tullow Oil (& Association of Corporate Investigators)
- Bob Shaw, Senior Security Advisor, United Nations (and Co-Founder, The Exercise Group)
- Cedrick Moriggi, Global Head of Security and Resilience (CSO), LafargeHolcim (UK)
- Dr Christoph Rojahn, Partner, Compliance & Forensic, KPMG AG (GERMANY)
- Claire Prestwood, Senior Security Intelligence Analyst for the Americas, Cargill (USA)
- Crawford Robinson, Group Head of Investigations, British American Tobacco (UK)
- David Jesson, Sr. Analyst, Global Intelligence/ Incident Management, Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines (USA)
- Derek Cheng, CSO, TalkTalk (UK)
- Dvir Rubinshtein, Aviation Security Operation Center Manager & Aviation Security Expert, Security Division, Israel (ISRAEL)
- Eduardo Jany, Executive Officer, Global Security Operations, Bloomberg LP (USA)
- Guillermo Gaspoz, Global Security Advisor, DSM (NETHERLANDS)
- Henry Wilkinson, Head of Intelligence & Analysis, Director, The Risk Advisory Group
- Heimo Grasser, Regional Head of Security CEMA, Medtronic, and Chief Awareness Strategist, SAME Solutions (UAE)
- István Szabó, Chief Security Officer, Budapest Airport (HUNGARY)
- James Richardson, Group Head of Security, The Weir Group (and Chair of SHE EXCOM) (UK)
- Justin Crump, CEO, Sibylline Ltd
- Marcus Alldrick, Digital Risk Management, Security and compliance advisor
- Mark Reading, Managing Director, Seneca Risk (SIERRA LEONE)
- Mark Wolsey, Group Security Director, CRH plc. (UK)
- Matthew Judge, Group Managing Director, Anvil Group (UK)
- Mehdi Khoali, Principal Investigations Officer, African Development Bank (Ivory Coast)
- Mike Croll, Global Security Advisor, International Commission on Missing Persons (ICMP) (Netherlands)
- Mike Lycett, Group Head of Security and Risk, De La Rue (UK)
- Michael Mallard, Security Professional (USA)
- Ned Farmer, Geopolitical Risk Manager, American Airlines (USA)
- Liz Chamberlin, Executive Director, International Security Management Association (ISMA)
- Lady Olga Maitland, Founder, Defense & Security Forum, Chairman, Copenhagen Compliance (UK)
- Patrick Kane, Senior Director of Security, Atlas Air (USA)
- Robert Aldous, Group Head of Operational Security & Intelligence, Prudential (UK)
- Ryan Long, Head of Global Intelligence, McDonald’s Corporation (USA)
- Dr Sally Leivesley, Director, Newrisk Ltd & Founder Member, The Exercise Group7 (TEG7)
- William Sandover, Special Adviser, Intelligence and Analysis, Risk Advisory & International Affairs Adviser, Cathay Pacific Airlines (UK)
Key themes to date for CSO 360 Congress 2019 include
Strategies, tools and tactics required to proactively predict and mitigate threats….
- HORIZON – Geopolitical insights into the global security landscape – hotspot mapping and predictions
- LEADERSHIP – Culture, privacy and behaviours, engagement
- INTELLIGENCE – Building effective intelligence; emerging threats
- AVIATION & TRAVEL – Aviation security – decision-making behind the scenes!
- INVESTIGATIONS – Investigations Roundtable
- RISK – Cyber, privacy, data and identity, emerging realities
- PLAN B – Response, crisis, emergency and business continuity
Agenda at a Glance – Budapest 2019
Tuesday 3 December
19:00-21:00 Welcome Reception – Kempinski Budapest Hotel
Wednesday 4 December
Day One – CSO 360 Congress
09:00 Chairman’s Opening
13:00-14:00 Lunch – Kindly sponsored by: SafeHotels Alliance
17:30 Close of Congress day one
18:00-22:00 Networking – Reception and dinner cruise on the Danube – Kindly Sponsored by: Sibylline
Thursday 5 December
Day Two – CSO 360 Congress
09:00 Chairman’s Introductions and objectives
13:00-14:00 Lunch – Kindly sponsored by: One Voice
17:15 Close of Congress day two
18:00-21:30 Networking – wine-tasting and dinner
Friday 6 December
CSO 360 Roundtable
Pure benchmarking discussion. Attendees shape the agenda!
08:45-09:00 Arrivals and coffee
09:00-09:15 Chairman’s Introductions and objectives
13:00-14:00 Lunch and goodbyes
Hear directly what speakers, sponsors and delegates thought.