“The Pulse 360 CSO Congress provided significant value and information in a short timeframe, particularly with regard to tradecraft, best practices, and networking.”
– Claire Prestwood, Senior Security Intelligence Analyst for the Americas, Cargill
“The CSO 360 Conference was a fantastic opportunity to exchange information and perspectives in a collegial environment.“
– Patrick Kane, Atlas Airlaire
“Decades of security experience with a global perspective.“
– David Jesson, Sr. Analyst, Global Intelligence/Incident Management, Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines
Chief Security Officers / Corporate Security Directors and;
Security Risk Management
Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Hear concrete practice strategies from your most senior security peers from around the world – multiple nationalities represented!
- No vendor centric presentations, in-house security real life experiences from those who lead on the job day in day out on how to protect people, profits, reputation and information.
- Get insights on the current threat an risk landscapes and examples of how to use horizon scanning effectively to learn from recent incidents and build an integrated incident response capability.
- Hear how peers are protecting intellectual property.
- Stay ahead of the competition as security becomes an increasingly important driver of business value.
- Hear how CSOs can forge new roles and standards in the age of IoT and digital transformation.
- Embrace technology, change management and winning investment strategies for innovative security.
- Discuss how are key business areas maturing and how can we stay ahead of change amidst an ever more complex threat landscape and supply chain.