Flagship 6th Annual CSO 360 Congress
30 November – 2 December 2022
Resilience Strategies to Protect People, Profits, Property, Information and Reputation
The Pulse team is delighted to announce that the trust-based CSO 360 Community will regroup this November in Istanbul to advance peer to peer sharing on the security and sustainability of international business amidst rapidly evolving risk and opportunity landscapes.
Chief Security Officers, Regional Security Officers, Directors of Corporate Security, Investigations and Intelligence, specialists and luminaries will lead a programme that is designed to be silo-breaking. An immersive and converged security agenda focus reflects the current backdrop of global volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity. Pulse is thrilled to confirm that the wonderful Frank Gardner OBE, the BBC’s Security Correspondent will again give updates and partake in an extended Q&A session to update us on the global security horizon.
Networking events in the evenings play a key part of the CSO 360 experience and ensure that participants can continue to have those much needed conversations.
We invite you to share strategic, operational and tactical approaches to mitigate an emerging threat horizon that is evolving by the day.
- Innovate your strategy and security vision
- Leave inspired for action
- Engage with like-minded security leaders from around the world
- Converge and scale security approaches
- Network with peers during the day conference, as well as in the evenings at dedicated cultural events
- Catch up with old friends and make new friends
Topics including –
Key themes cover risks and opportunities – strategies, tools and tactics required to proactively predict and mitigate threats, including in some of the below areas:
- Global security landscape
- Crisis and emergency management, stress testing evacuation plans and setting up for recovery
- Securing supply chains
- Activism, social unrest, population movement, terrorism, political risk, civil unrest
- Travel security, Emerging Kidnap and Ransom Risk
- Managing the risk of cyberattack, ransomware, fraud, corruption and illicit trade
- Business transformation, cybersecurity, misinformation and the future of AI, Quantum Computing
- Skills, hybrid culture, mental health, inclusion, engagement
- Leveraging the business value of security, risk intelligence and investigations capacity
- Intelligence, Insider threat, Investigations
- Extreme weather, climate action, ESG challenges for Chief Security Officers