Flagship 6th Annual CSO 360 Congress
30 November – 2 December 2022
Resilience Strategies to Protect People, Profits, Property, Information and Reputation
The Pulse team is delighted to announce that the trust-based CSO 360 Community will regroup this November in Istanbul to advance peer to peer sharing on the security and sustainability of international business amidst rapidly evolving risk and opportunity landscapes.
Chief Security Officers, Regional Security Officers, Directors of Corporate Security, Investigations and Intelligence, specialists and luminaries will lead a programme that is designed to be silo-breaking. An immersive and converged security agenda focus reflects the current backdrop of global volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity. Pulse is thrilled to confirm keynote Speakers including –
Frank Gardner OBE
Figen Murray OBE, ASyl , F.ISRM
Private Individual, Mother of Manchester bomb victim Martyn Hett and Protect Duty Campaigner
Employee Relations and Investigations Partner
Networking events in the evenings – including a boat cruise reception and dinner kindly sponsored by Sibylline and a panoramic dinner in one of Istanbul’s iconic eateries kindly sponsored by Dragonfly – play a key part of the CSO 360 experience and ensure that participants can continue to have those much needed conversations. The evening sociable events are an integral part of the CSO 360 experience!
We invite you to share strategic, operational and tactical approaches to mitigate an emerging threat horizon that is evolving by the day.
- Innovate your strategy and security vision
- Leave inspired for action
- Engage with like-minded security leaders from around the world
- Converge and scale security approaches
- Network with peers during the day conference, as well as in the evenings at dedicated cultural events
- Catch up with old friends and make new friends
Key themes cover risks and opportunities – strategies, tools and tactics required to proactively predict and mitigate threats, including in some of the below areas:
- Global security landscape – geopolitical risk, civil unrest, activism, terrorism, climate
- Crisis and emergency management, stress testing and setting up for recovery
- Secure supply chain
- Travel security, Kidnap and Ransom risk
- Managing the risk of cyberattack, ransomware, fraud, corruption and illicit trade
- Business transformation, cybersecurity, misinformation
- Skills, hybrid culture, mental health, DE&I, engagement
- Leveraging the value of intelligence and investigations capacity
- Insider threat, investigations
- ESG challenges for Chief Security Officers
Our experienced chairpersons will oversee a continuous flow and maximum interaction throughout the days.
- Keynotes TELL – Discover something new, short, impactful
- Case studies SHOW – Practical details that stick
- Panels CONNECT – Thought-leadership with peers from around the world
- Fireside Chats INSPIRE and INFORM – Interview style questions and candid insights
- Think Tanks ENGAGE – Table discussions, open sharing
- CSO Roundtable BENCHMARK – Interact CSO priorities on 30 November
Agenda at a Glance
Provisional Timings – Evening events are an included part of the experience.
Wednesday 30 November – CSO 360 Roundtable
15.00-17:45 CSO 360 Roundtable Discussion with peers on CSO priorities, InterContinental Istanbul
18:00-20:30 Welcome Reception. Panoramic Roof Bar, InterContinental Istanbul!
20:30-23:00 Supper at Topaz! Kindly sponsored by: Dragonfly
Thursday 1 December – Congress Day 1
08:55-17:00 6th CSO 360 Congress InterContinental Istanbul
12:30-13:30 Lunch. Kindly sponsored by: MAX Security
18:30-22:30 Boat Cruise Reception and Dinner. Kindly sponsored by: Sibylline
Friday 2 December – Congress Day 2
09:00-15:00 6th CSO 360 Congress InterContinental Istanbul
15:00-15:30 Afternoon Tea Break and Sponsors’ Prize Draw
15:30 Goodbyes – Optional sightseeing