4th CISO 360 Middle East
9-10 February 2023
Dubai | Marriott Resort Palm Jumeirah
United Arab Emirates
Sharing Tactics and Strategies for Driving Resilience in Digital Transformation and Value Creation in Cybersecurity
FINCRIME | INNOVATION | AI | ROBOTICS | METAVERSE | PAYMENTS CRYPTO | IOT | SMART CITY | DATA ANALYTICS | ESG
Thursday 9 February – Main Congress
Friday 10 February (Morning) – CISO 360 Middle East Roundtable
“You brought the world’s cyber concern to the UAE for awareness and also brought world experts to provide advice based on their own experience!“ Head of Planning and IT Security, Al Dhafra Region Municipality (UAE)
“I would like to extend my appreciation having been given the chance to witness the success of your recent event. I look forward to a further outstanding line-up of events from your organisation!“ Head of IT, GOPA International Energy Consultants (Abu Dhabi)
The Middle East’s trusted community for Chief Information Security Officers and leaders in cybercrime, technology, risk and assurance to share strategies and benchmark roadmaps
Created and hosted by Pulse Conferences, the 4th CISO 360 Middle East brings together CISOs and international cybersecurity leaders – from the GCC region and from around the world for truly immersive discussions. As today’s CISOs move towards an uncertain future and unknown cyberspace, be privy to threat horizon updates and a toolkit focused agenda designed around CISO priorities! A problem shared is a problem halved!
Compare and share how fellow CISOs are leading teams and driving their businesses forward, as well as to learn from technical tactics and visions for the future. Hear insights on the challenges we all face, with an attack surface being created through digital transformation, complex supply chains as well as insider threats. How we can build collective resilience and a culture of good cybersecurity governance to defend our organisations. How might we tip the scales back in our favour?
Why CISO 360?
- Connect, innovate and leave inspired! Sit with peers who you know are largely facing similar risks and opportunities
- Benchmark in a trusted space! Engage with fellow CISOs, practitioners and for meeting technology luminaries
- Learn from business executives, risk managers and luminaries outside the security ‘echo chamber’
- Engage in meaningful interaction with CISOs, innovators, investors for business and collaboration
Key Themes for Dubai 2023
- Secure Digital Innovation
- Mitigate Cyber Crime
- Achieve Cybersecurity Governance
International Speaker Panel (to date) – 4th CISO 360 Middle East Conference – Dubai 2023
- George Eapen, Global CIO and CISO, Petrofac – United Arab Emirates
- Joseph Makram, CIO, Egyptian Arab Land Bank (EAL Bank) – Egypt
- Prakash Padariya, Global Chief Information Security Officer, OYO Rooms – India
- Majed Alshodari, Member, Tatweer Educational Technologies and Board and Member, Cyber Security Team, Riyadh Chamber of Commerce & Industry – Saudi Arabia
- Matthias Muhlert, Security Bear – CISO, HARIBO – Germany
- Irene Corpuz, Co-Founder, Women in Cyber Security Middle East – United Arab Emirates
- Aloysius Cheang, Chief Security Officer, Huawei – United Arab Emirates
- Dr Robert Coles, Head of Security Strategy, DS Smith – United Kingdom
- Ibraheem Khan, VP Information Security EMEA, Northern Trust – United Kingdom
- Sounil Yu, CISO, Jupiter One – U.S.
- Dr Abdullah A. I. Alnajem, Chief Cybersecurity Officer – Cybersecurity Department, Gulf General Cooperative Insurance Co. – Saudi Arabia
- Dr Sally Leivesley, Newrisk Limited, UK
Why CISO 360 Middle East?
The agenda will be as interactive as possible, with limited use of PowerPoint. We appreciate the effort that people have made to take time out of offices and to travel and be present. The Pulse commitment to you is that we will not present a programme that could have been watched online. Our events offer immersion and the opportunity to engage with peers from the host country, region and from around the world in person. You will leave with new professional friends!