4th CISO 360 Middle East
9-10 February 2023
Dubai | Marriott Resort Palm Jumeirah
United Arab Emirates
Cybersecurity Strategies to Build Trust and Resilience
FINCRIME | INNOVATION | AI | METAVERSE | CRYPTO | IOT | SMART CITY | CLOUD | DATA ANALYTICS
Many thanks to all those who participated in this years’ Conference!
We look forward to seeing you again soon at another Pulse event. The dates for the 5th CISO 360 Middle East Conference will shortly be announced!
“You brought the world’s cyber concern to the UAE for awareness and also brought world experts to provide advice based on their own experience!“ Head of Planning and IT Security, Al Dhafra Region Municipality (UAE)
“I would like to extend my appreciation having been given the chance to witness the success of your recent event. I look forward to a further outstanding line-up of events from your organisation!“ Head of IT, GOPA International Energy Consultants (Abu Dhabi)
Many thanks to those who joined the Middle East’s trusted community for Chief Information Security Officers and leaders in cybercrime, technology, risk and assurance to share strategies and benchmark roadmaps!
The 4th CISO 360 Middle East Conference – Dubai 2023 brought together CISOs and international cybersecurity leaders from the GCC region and from around the world for truly immersive discussions. As today’s CISOs move towards an uncertain future and unknown cyberspace, be privy to threat horizon updates and a toolkit focused agenda designed around CISO priorities! A problem shared is a problem halved!
We compared and shared how fellow CISOs are leading teams and driving their businesses forward, and we heard inspiring technical tactics and visions for the future! We learned from those doing the job day in day out what challenges are faced, with an expanded attack surface created through digital transformation, complex supply chains as well as insider threats. We heard practical tactics on how we can build collective resilience and a culture of good cybersecurity governance to defend our organisations and how we might we tip the scales back in our favour.
Why CISO 360?
- Connect, innovate and leave inspired! Sit with peers who you know are largely facing similar risks and opportunities
- Benchmark in a trusted space! Engage with fellow CISOs, practitioners and for meeting technology luminaries
- Learn from business executives, risk managers and luminaries outside the security ‘echo chamber’
- Engage in meaningful interaction with CISOs, innovators, investors for business and collaboration
Key Themes for Dubai 2023 included:
- Secure Digital Innovation
- Mitigate Cyber Crime
- Achieve Cybersecurity Governance
International Speaker Panel included – Dubai 2023
- Dr. Hoda A. Alkhzaimi, President, Emirates Digital Association for Women (and Co-Chair for Global Future Council for Cyber Security, World Economic Forum) – United Arab Emirates
- Dr. Aloysius Cheang, Chief Security Officer Middle East & Central Asia, Huawei – United Arab Emirates
- Bart Pietruszka, Chief Data & Analytics Officer, HSBC Bank Middle East – United Arab Emirates
- Peter Ling, VP Global Cyber Security Alliances, Mastercard – Canada
- Dr. Abdullah A. I. Alnajem, Chief Cybersecurity Officer – Cybersecurity Department, Gulf General Cooperative Insurance Co. – Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Irene Corpuz, Co-Founder, Women in Cyber Security Middle East – United Arab Emirates
- Prakash Padariya, Global Chief Information Security Officer, OYO Group – India
- Rik Ferguson, Vice President Security Intelligence, Forescout – Poland
- Jelena Matone, CISO, European Investment Bank – Luxembourg
- Kais Barakat, Senior Information Security Specialist, Saudi Aramco – Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Ibraheem Khan, VP Information Security EMEA, Financial Services Company – United Kingdom
- Sylvain Hirsch, Cyber Security Strategy, Mandiant, now part of Google Cloud – Singapore
- Dr. Robert Coles, Head of Security Strategy, DS Smith – United Kingdom
- Lady Olga Maitland, President & Chairman, Defence and Security Forum – United Kingdom
- Matthias Muhlert, Security Bear – CISO, HARIBO – Germany
- Eng. Majed Alshodari, Co-Founder, Saudi Association for Shared Services; Board, Tatweer Educational Technologies – Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Joseph Makram, CIO, Egyptian Arab Land Bank (EAL Bank) – Egypt
- Dr. Viktor Polic, CISO, Head of Information Security and Assurance Services, ILO – United Nations – Switzerland
- Dr. Sally Leivesley, Managing Director, Newrisk London, Member of the Register of Security Engineers and Specialists (RSES) – UK
- Ray Stanton, CISO/CSO, Board Advisor/NED – United Kingdom
- Lorna Trayan, Executive Partner, Security and Risk Management, Gartner – United Arab Emirates
Why CISO 360 Middle East?
The agenda will be as interactive as possible, with limited use of PowerPoint. We appreciate the effort that people have made to take time out of offices and to travel and be present. The Pulse commitment to you is that we will not present a programme that could have been watched online. Our events offer immersion and the opportunity to engage with peers from the host country, region and from around the world in person. You will leave with new professional friends!