Weathering the Cyber Attack Storm in the Middle East
This interactive LIVE BROADCAST with local CISOs and Attack Specialists is hosted by Pulse Conferences and sponsored by Synack.
Learn how leading CISOs in the Middle East are responding to the exponentially growing and increasingly sophisticated cyber-attacks from malicious hacker groups and hostile foreign entities. Hear about their challenges and successes in securing their organizations and actions they have taken to reduce their vulnerability and breach risk. This is the perfect opportunity to join in real world application, and engaging, interactive discussions within your own trusted peer group!
- Live polls
- Spotlighting onto the virtual stage
- Chat and real time Q&A
Topics include but are not limited to
- What is the cyber threat environment like in the Middle East today? How does the environment differ from other regions of the world?
- What types of threat actors and tactics, techniques, and procedures are most common and how can we best prepare ourselves against them?
- Data leakage prevention – sharing successes and new challenges
- What does the modern pen tester look like? Crowdsourcing, credit scoring methods, traditional pen-tests…
- Darwish Mohamad Azad, Group CISO, Emirates NBD (Dubai, UAE)
- Dr. Erdal Ozkaya, CISO, Managing Director, Standard Chartered (Dubai, UAE)
- George Eapen, Global CIO, Petrofac (Dubai, UAE)
- Irene Corpuz, Manager, Strategy and Future Department, HCT and Board of Advisors, OWASP Middle East (Abu Dhabi, UAE)
- Majed Alshodari, CISO, Allied Cooperative Insurance Group (Saudi Arabia)
- Mena George, Cybersecurity Analyst, Rethink Technology – IT Services Group of Al Ahli Group (Dubai, UAE)
- Mohamed Mousa, Group CISO, IKEA KSA/Bahrain (Saudi Arabia)
- Dr. Mohammad Khaled, Adjunct Professor for Business and IT, Abu Dhabi University and Vice President – Critical Infrastructure Protections and Resilience, Group 42 (Abu Dhabi, UAE)
- Nathan Swain, CISO, ADSS and Senior Security Advisor, UK Government (Abu Dhabi, UAE)
- Ron Peeters, Vice President – Europe, Middle East & Africa, Synack (Netherlands)
Further information about this event will be provided soon.
If you are interested in attending please complete below form or phone +44 (0)20 7936 8985 or email email@example.com.