“You brought the world’s cyber concern to the UAE for awareness and also brought world experts to provide advice based on their own experience!“ Head of Planning and IT Security, Al Dhafra Region Municipality (UAE)
“I would like to extend my appreciation having been given the chance to witness the success of your recent event. I look forward to a further outstanding line-up of events from your organisation!“ Head of IT, GOPA International Energy Consultants (Abu Dhabi)
Following the success of the CISO 360 Middle East conferences hosted in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, the team at Pulse Conferences is delighted to announce the 3rd edition will return to Dubai in 2021! Led by, with and for CISOs, you are invited to join this leading influential community of C-suite and senior cybersecurity executives.
Benchmark within a trusted community ambience. Part of the wider CISO 360 series by Pulse Conferences, 3rd CISO 360 Middle East 2021 will focus on how CISOs can best secure the architectures and artefacts inherent in change and transformation against the backdrop of accelerated digital infrastructures, a plethora of core technologies and extended supply chains.
As CISOs, how are we leveraging business opportunities that lie within cybersecurity – from protecting Intellectual Property portfolios to securing the best customer experiences. How can we improve our capacity to evaluate and measure the risks in the supply chain? How can we win hearts and minds and what can we do to benchmark our progress with peers and present cybersecurity metrics to our Boards in a more meaningful way?
Join CISOs, architects and cybersecurity peers for candid discussions on qualifying disruptive technologies and processes to avoid costly mistakes. We will share the latest case studies on how CISOs have progressed with their transformations and their roadmaps ahead.
Topics for discussion
- How can we achieve continuous assurance of our supply chain? How can we develop a clear risk-based approach?
- Risk Metrics. As CISOs, where do we set the risk bar with transformation and core technologies? How can we get a view on what does your posture/risk look like (almost) right now?
- What risk models are we using to plot out our maturity curve against risk curve? How are we benchmarking and articulating our own risks to the Board?
- What core technologies are game changers for security in 2021 and beyond, how and why?
- Demystifying the buzz around SIEM, Secure Access Service Edge (SASE)…
- How are we achieving security by design? What does ‘world class’ look like that we can aspire to?
How can we achieve continuous monitoring and better visibility? What is our process for monitoring activity in real time?
- Secure Cloud: How we as CISOs can leverage business opportunities that lie within cybersecurity during transformations?
- Software Development and the CISO. Securing the continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) process. How can CISOs gain influence over technology projects from the outset?
- How can we build trust in technology while remaining accessible? How do we translate trust, sharing and collaboration into technological terms?
- What are the business benefits and challenges of a converged global security operation?
- What is the relationship between the inherent risk of a digital asset and the cyber insurance value? Can cyber premiums drive good practice?
- Is cybersecurity the biggest risk of digital transformation? CISO interaction with different roles. Products and Services. Big Data, AI and ML. Business and Brand. Legal and Procurement
- Skills and Cultures for the journey ahead – Post digital transformation resilience building.
- Case studies – corporate case uses on what worked, what didn’t
- Keynotes – rare insights from practitioners, strategists, technologists, business leaders
- Fireside chats – on stage interviews with industry leaders
- Think tanks – table level discussions. Focus on topics key to your heart to benchmark with CISO peers
6 reasons why CISO 360 is different from other security events?
- Trust-based community and an open sharing environment – held entirely under The Chatham House Rule of non-attribution
- Global exchange panel – multi-faceted speakers with a focus on CISO to CISO benchmarking
- Symbiotic security hub – one to one meetings between CISOs and technology innovators – part of the same jigsaw!
- Immersive agenda – varied formats designed to inspire
- Integral CISO 360 networking experience – memorable evening networking, enduring connections are guaranteed!
- A fresh R&D and investment focus – Views from technology innovators and investors.
Thank you to everyone who participated in the 2020 Virtual Fireside Chat: CISO 360 Middle East – ‘Weathering the Cyber Attack Storm’. View the full recording here.
Weathering the Cyber Attack Storm in the Middle East
This interactive LIVE BROADCAST with local CISOs and Attack Specialists was hosted by Pulse Conferences and sponsored by Synack.
Leading CISOs from the Middle East region met virtually to discuss how security practitioners in the region are responding to the exponentially growing and increasingly sophisticated cyber-attacks from malicious hacker groups and hostile foreign entities. Speakers discussed their challenges and successes in securing their organizations and actions they have taken to reduce their vulnerability and breach risk.
- Darwish Mohamad Azad, Group CISO, Emirates NBD (Dubai, UAE)
- George Eapen, Global CIO, Petrofac (Dubai, UAE)
- Irene Corpuz, Manager, Strategy and Future Department, HCT and Co-Founder, Women in Cyber Security Middle East (Abu Dhabi, UAE)
- Majed Alshodari, CISO, Allied Cooperative Insurance Group (Saudi Arabia)
- Mena George, Cybersecurity Analyst, Rethink Technology – IT Services Group of Al Ahli Group (Dubai, UAE)
- Mohamed Mousa, Group CISO, IKEA KSA/Bahrain (Saudi Arabia)
- Dr. Mohammad Khaled, Adjunct Professor for Business and IT, Abu Dhabi University and Vice President – Critical Infrastructure Protections and Resilience, Group 42 (Abu Dhabi, UAE)
- Nathan Swain, Senior Security Advisor, UK Government (Abu Dhabi, UAE)
- Ron Peeters, Vice President Middle East & Emerging Markets, Synack (Netherlands)
- Dr. Erdal Ozkaya, CISO, Managing Director, Standard Chartered (Dubai, UAE)