3rd CISO 360 Middle East
15 November 2021
The Habtoor Grand Resort, Dubai
Cybersecurity Leadership to Leverage Business Value: Innovate, Integrate, Influence
“You brought the world’s cyber concern to the UAE for awareness and also brought world experts to provide advice based on their own experience!“ Head of Planning and IT Security, Al Dhafra Region Municipality (UAE)
“I would like to extend my appreciation having been given the chance to witness the success of your recent event. I look forward to a further outstanding line-up of events from your organisation!“ Head of IT, GOPA International Energy Consultants (Abu Dhabi)
The Middle East’s trusted community for Chief Information Security Officers and leaders in cybercrime, technology, risk and assurance to share strategies and benchmark roadmaps
Pulse Conferences is thrilled to announce that the 3rd CISO 360 Middle East Conference will return in-person this November to Dubai! You are invited to join this leading influential community of C-suite and senior cybersecurity, technology, risk and business executives. Part of the international CISO 360 series developed by Pulse Conferences, this follows recent successes of the CISO 360 Conferences hosted in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Barcelona, Rome, New York, Singapore, Windsor.
The 3rd CISO 360 Middle East 2021 will focus on how CISOs are leveraging business opportunities that lie within cybersecurity. From protecting Intellectual Property portfolios to securing the best customer experiences. From risk metrics and supply chain risk to winning hearts and minds. From modernising the cybersecurity function to presenting cybersecurity to our Boards in a more meaningful way. From human security and ransomware to digital transformation and automation, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
Connect with peers, innovate your strategy – and above all leave inspired by the people you meet.
Let us know your ‘top 3 priority topics’ when you register and we will ensure that these are included in the final 2021 agenda! This is your event – the ultimate opportunity to benchmark progress and test ideas within a trusted peer group!
Why CISO 360 Middle East?
- Regional and international leading practices shared – Case studies and deployments are shared from the region and from around the world, what worked, what didn’t
- Immersive agenda – Innovative formats including think tank discussions, panels, fireside chats and a roundtable, focus on topics key to your heart to benchmark with CISO peers
- Trust-based community and an open sharing environment – held entirely under The Chatham House Rule of non-attribution
- A fresh R&D and investment focus – View from the investor community
- CISO 360 networking experience – memorable networking lunch, reception and BBQ Dinner – enduring connections are guaranteed!
- Compare preparation and response strategies with leading CISOs in the Middle East who will share latest approaches to sophisticated cyber-attacks, including ransomware, malicious groups and hostile foreign entities
- Hear peer to peer updates on transformation projects and how to leverage ML for cybersecurity –successes and tried and tested strategies
- Share the latest case studies on how CISOs are progressing with their roadmaps to automation to make security more human
- Benchmark real world application on cloud, identity, open security, security platforms
- Join CISOs, architects and cybersecurity peers for candid discussions on qualifying disruptive technologies and processes to avoid mistakes
Health and Safety Measures
The event will be hosted in compliance with the current Covid-19 government guidelines and hygiene measures of the United Arab Emirates. In addition to these standard increased hygiene and distancing measures, our planning measures for this event are downloadable below.