Why Sponsor? Connections and community. Tried and Tested.
- 80%+ C-level audience – led ‘by, with and for’ CISOs/ senior ‘heads of’
- Interactive, engaging event experiences
- 90% Attendance Rates (In-Person) / 75% Live Rate (Virtual)
- Be part of the CISO 360 Community – rapidly growing and global
- Deliverables with guarantees – an end to end, all included service
Book with Confidence!
CISO 360: A Unique Sponsorship Proposition
- One-to-one meetings – pre-arranged introductory one to one meetings with preferred prospective clients. Gain a deeper understanding of what is important to CISOs today
- Fully integrated – as valued partners, we ensure that all sponsors are fully integrated into the fabric of the event experience and programme. We limit the number of sponsors to ensure a perfect ratio and balance
- Bespoke ‘events within the event’ Have your own space – receive the benefits of your own bespoke event but without the big costs – and with the advantage of higher numbers! We understand that you need your own space and we carefully curate agendas and campaigns to position your brand to stand out.
- Channel integration option – introduce your partners and we will seamlessly integrate your messaging
- Networking – all attendees are invited to dedicated networking events, integral to any CISO 360 experience. From dinners, boat cruises and cultural group visits – there is no ‘them and us’.
- Consultative and collaborative – the team works with you on the content, messaging and practicalities from initial sign-up to onsite execution through to post-event follow up.
- Connect in a meaningful way with new contacts and existing clients – you and your team will leave the event with a wealth of new connections and new professional friends
- Innovate and improve your market offering with CISOs – engage in a proactive, two-way dialogue with CISOs to improve your market offering, technology and approach!
Sponsor video testimonial
Testimonials from CISO 360 Sponsors – 2021
“Pulse put on what was the impossible, nearing the end of covid restrictions It’s been an amazing experience. Fantastic delegates. Conversations have been brilliant, it’s a great event for us, thank you!” General Manager & Vice President – EMEA & APJ, AttackIQ
“Pulse creates a unique environment for us to interact with the senior leadership team in our customer base and to prospect around new clients. Because of the unique environment people are much more open to talking and discuss issues. If this was a formal business environment it would be impossible for us to do that so thanks. It’s a fantastic event for us!” Managing Director EMEA North, Qualys
“First and foremost, you know what you’re going to get with Pulse, the quality of delegate is always high. The agenda is very relevant. Finally, it’s great to be back face to face to build relationships. A thoroughly successful event for us!” Director UK & Ireland, Securonix
“This is our first time at CISO 360. It’s been a very positive experience. Fantastic to be face to face with customers. Great to have 1:1 meetings. Really insightful talks and the acceleration in digital transformation, one we’ll do again!” Director Enterprise Cyber, QinetiQ
“This is our first time at Pulse CISO 360. What a fantastic few days! Great to get together and we’ve had very effective quality meetings. Great content with workshops and breakout sessions. I look forward to many more in the future”. Regional Sales Manager, HUMAN
Further Recent Testimonials from CISO 360 Sponsors
“Pulse Conferences’ virtual events – one of the most informative, interactive and engaging I have ever participated in.”
EMEA Platform Director, SailPoint
“2.5 days to mix with delegates allows both parties to determine whether any business is to be done and to develop personal relationships. We generated and qualified many leads which stand a good chance of leading to business. What went well: – understanding what customers want: a product of spending time with them – quality of delegates: as good as any event but the key difference was the amount of time spent listening to them and the opportunity to socialise. – quality of support from Pulse: very happy!”
Head of Commercial Business Development, Garrison
“Excellent value for me and my organisation. Being able to engage senior level execs in the cybersecurity space on a 1-1 basis is invaluable. The evening activities were entertaining and really helped build trust and relationships.”
“This was our first but definitely not our last CISO 360! A well planned and executed event with a clear goal of providing tangible value for the participants in combination with a great community feel sure makes it a stand-out event to return to.”
“Team Pulse put together a fantastically well organised and thoroughly enjoyable event in Rome. The CISO 360 Pulse Conference was most informative, engaging and gave us a great opportunity for learning, networking and relationship building. Looking forward to the next one!”
“Pulse delivers some of the most informative and worthwhile events. Their topics, speakers and ability to engage at the highest level to secure attendance means that you are constantly engaged and come away learning something new and meeting new contacts.”
Director EMEA, SailPoint
“Thank you Pulse for the smooth organisation of this huge logistical challenge. My team told me it worked brilliantly and that the networking was one of the most valuable parts of being a sponsor.”
CMO, Company85 (now Telstra Purple)
“Top class speeches and presentations at the CISO 360 Congress in Barcelona! Thanks for such a beneficial and enjoyable experience!”
“Excellent conference, brilliantly put together!”
Director, Bridewell Consulting
“Excellent event Pulse Conferences, we very much enjoyed the opportunity to meet new contacts in both a professional and social capacity. We also had a large number of new members to ClubCISO, an added bonus!”
Director, Company85 (now Telstra Purple)