“3 days to mix with delegates allows both parties to determine whether any business is to be done and to develop personal relationships. We generated and qualified many leads which stand a good chance of leading to business. What went well:
– understanding what customers want: a product of spending time with them
– quality of delegates: as good as any event that I have attended, but the key difference was the amount of time spent listening to them and the opportunity to socialise.
– quality of support from you: very happy with this. Thanks for ironing out any wrinkles.“
Paul Brucciani, Head of Commercial Business Development, Garrison
“Top class speeches and presentations at the CISO 360 Congress! Thanks for such a worthful and enjoyable time”
Marketing Director, Blueliv
“Excellent conference, brilliantly put together. Look forward to the next one!”
Anthony Young, Partner, Bridewell Consulting
Unique sponsorship proposition
- Fully integrated – as valued partners, we ensure that all sponsors are fully integrated into the fabric of the event experience and programme. We limit the number of sponsorships to ensure a perfect balance of participants
- Networking – join the dedicated networking agenda integral to any Pulse event – all attendees are invited
- Quality-matched – we approach potential partners based on recommendation from buyers. We research and practice due diligence to ensure that quality is matched with the interests and requirements of our audiences and to avoid duplication
- Consultative and collaborative – the team works with you on the content, messaging and practicalities from initial sign-up to onsite execution through to post-event follow up
- Wish lists – you tell us who you want to meet and we invite them. Specify either by preferred persons, designations, companies or geographies
- Embedded bespoke events – sponsor an ‘event within an event’ at CISO 360 in the form of an adjoined, by invite only, dinner discussion or roundtable
- One-to-one meetings – pre-arranged introductory one to one meetings with preferred prospective clients on your behalf. gain a deeper understanding of important client’s specific challenges and requirements
CISO 360 sponsorship benefits
- Inspire clients – position and brand your company and offering as a thought-leader
CISO 360 brings world-class CISOs and other CxOs together in the same room to develop best practices and standards. Be part of the dialogue – send your CEO, CTO, CIO, CRO, CISO, R&D Director or co-present with a client
- Connect in a meaningful way with new contacts and existing clients
You and your team will leave CISO 360 with a wealth of new connections and new professional friends. Armed with new business opportunities, connected to new potential clients and ready to innovate market solutions and approaches to offer your clients secure platforms
CISO 360 Series Sponsors
All Sponsorship Packages Include
- Table top exhibition – new contacts can come and find you in the main networking hub
- Client wish list
- Focus on either speaking, one-to-one meetings or networking
- Sponsors prize draw
- A number of personnel and client places
- Invite to networking receptions and dinners
- Attendee list – subject to permissions
- Branding and signage
- Learning opportunity
- Option to input into the agenda
- Pre-event email announcements and profile in post-event output reports
10 reasons to sponsor CISO 360
- Enduring connections guaranteed – a community focus and dedicated networking events, you and your team will depart after the event with a wealth of new professional friends
- Fully immersive programme format – be in the room, around the same table, contributing to dynamic debates, think tanks and contests
- Be recognised as the market leader in integrated cybersecurity – focus on bridging the gaps in security-risk-technology-business-legal
- Multi-faceted CxO speaker panel – meet the crème de la crème of CISOs, and gain views from other c-level executives who interface with cybersecurity to open up potential new customer channels
- Real-time, results-driven benchmarking – integrated event technology is used to deliver ‘live’ metrics directly from the CISO community
- Trusted environment – the entire event is held under the Chatham House Rule. Hear it first and directly at CISO 360!
- Designed by and for CISOs and CIROs – keep your finger on the pulse of how key security areas and requirements are maturing for clients
- Practical take-aways – best practice output reports – some great branding opportunities!
- Techno Innovation - give live demos to promote your top quality offering and to demonstrate a security by design approach
- Benefit from a unique quality and balance – participants and programme are carefully balanced to ensure the right people are in the room. A win-win for everyone
Are you well-matched for CISO 360?
Does your product or service offering alleviate current and emerging security risks in any of these key areas?
- GDPR for cost-effective compliance
- Era of digital innovation: risks and opportunities for security
- Cyber threat, risk and resilience
- Testing, audit, red team
- Fraud, digital identity and authentication horizon
Can you help connect clients to new opportunities, from a value build perspective?
- How can you support CISOs to protect business assets and reputation as cybersecurity becomes an increasingly important driver of enterprise value?
- How can your product or service offer solace to CISOs in the age of digital transformation?
- How is your offering supporting the maturity of key business areas and how can you help clients to ahead of change in a complex supply chain?
To receive the full sponsorship packages, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call + 44 (0) 20 7936 8989
Association and Media Partners
Please email email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 7936 8989 if you are interested in:
- Nominating speakers to join the international speaker panel at CISO 360 Congress
- Reserving a number of complimentary passes for your board to attend CISO 360 Congress
- Complimentary international branding aligned with CISO 360 Congress
- Possible onsite table top stand and distribution opportunities at CISO 360 Congress