Leverage our knowledge of events and networks to ensure that your next event is a success
Why select Pulse to co-host your bespoke event?
We understand that every client requirement is different and Team Pulse will work with your team to establish a clear vision and objective for your bespoke event that reflects your expectations, and those of the invited guests.
Starting with a blank slate, we work with clients in a collaborative way, from start to finish, to develop a top agenda and to bring together the right people in the room to transform visions into deliverable, client-generating experiences. From the beginning – venue selection, programme development, speaker identification and recruitment – to the post-event report and regional account management, Team Pulse has the expertise and experience to craft and manage your dream guest-list event.
Through a highly researched agenda and a top speaker panel, we will create the ultimate event – either in your name or co-hosted by your company alongside Pulse Conferences, as your independent voice.
- help you bridge the gap between your brand and the people your brand must strongly connect with
- brand you as the co-host or unique partner
- invite your ‘wish list’ of companies on your behalf
- lend you our independent voice as a partner with global reach
- position you as an equal partner around the table as your clients
- create the ideal ambience through bespoke venue selection, a fitting event format and an agenda that works
- design an agenda that keeps your guests up to date on key business trends
- identify, recommend, book and manage exclusive venues on your behalf, taking the work away from you
Our bespoke event formats include
- Conferences – shaped specifically for your audience and messaging
- Briefings – a combination of keynotes, discussion and insights into emerging business landscapes
- Roundtables – discussions over breakfast, luncheon, afternoon tea or dinner
- In-house training – deeper dive technical refreshers, strategy planning or advanced knowledge for your team or clients
Pulse partnered events are ideal for
- Solutions providers, advisories and law firms – meet new prospective clients, expand your networks and be recognised as the pioneer in a given area
- Associations – inject a fresh approach into your annual congress or chapter meeting
- Governments – showcase your region in a particular specialism or build capacity locally
- Corporates – host a Pulse event on your premises to expand professional networks and to demonstrate leadership in a specific area of expertise
The Pulse Conferences team has over 15 years of producing over 120 events in 5 different continents and including in all of the countries below. We will ensure that your event is a success, no matter where it is hosted.
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- South Africa
- Tanzania and Zanzibar
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
Following a 5-stage process, Pulse will:
- Collaborate to design your event
- Agree on a time-plan and key milestones and work with your guest ‘wish lists’, as well as identifying wider top companies and persons on your behalf. This is to ensure the ultimate discussion and that the right people are in the room.
- Take care of the end to end invitation process and project management and secure your preferred guests
- Provide regular reporting, communication and post-event evaluation
- Execute a friendly, community focused event for you!
We thrive on the diversity of subject matter, speakers, clients, locations and formats that come with the business of content and delivery for ‘live’ events.
- Our understanding of market trends through ongoing research enables us to deliver to changing landscapes
- Our networks can reach specific persons and companies on your wish list
- The Pulse team has experience of working with clients as diverse as publishers, professional membership bodies, government ministries, multi-national corporates and software providers to deliver bespoke events
- We have delivered event formats ranging from advanced technical workshops to c-level conferences and think tank discussions with regional capacity
Our promise to you
We share the mission that our delegates, speakers, sponsors and partners should leave any Pulse event, whether this be a conference or bespoke event, inspired by the amazing content and knowledge share experience ready to return to the office for action and with new professional friends, locally or from around the world! The event should never be the end in itself.
We are working hard to serve you better and listen carefully to your feedback. If you have any thoughts or ideas we invite you to share feedback.