First 50 Delegates to register attend for FREE!
Standard Rate: Delegate Pass (book by 31 December 2019)
USD$700 (save USD$200!)
Late Rate: Delegate Pass (book after 1 January 2020)
Delegate Passes are only available to book by in-house practitioners. This rate does not apply to persons or companies providing advisory services or solutions to the security community.
Advisory pass – Suitable for cybersecurity service providers and advisories to the inhouse security/CISO community.
*(strictly limited passes per event)
- To find out more about how you can get participate as a provider or advisor to the CISO community, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pulse conferences reserves the right to approve that registration is under the correct tier.
- Taxes may apply.
- Registration will be available online until the Congress begins.
Should for any reason outside the control of Pulse Conferences (hereafter called Pulse), the venue or the speakers change, or the event be cancelled due to industrial action, adverse weather conditions, or an act of terrorism, Pulse will endeavour to reschedule, but the client hereby indemnifies and holds Pulse harmless from and against any and all costs, damages and expenses, including legal costs, which are incurred by the client.
- Take advantage of the group and early registration offers. Groups of 3 receive one (1) free registration.
- Guests of official sponsors and supporting associations will receive a fixed agreed discount.
- Discounts cannot be used in conjunction. Only one discount applies.
- To find out more about group discounts or special rates for guests of sponsors or supporting associations please contact email@example.com or call +44 (0) 2079368985
- Entry to CISO 360 USA (29-30 January 2020)
- Invitation to join the confirmed networking schedule (dinners, receptions, visits… details to be announced in the weeks prior to the event)
- Lunches and daily refreshments
- Certificate of attendance soft copy provided post-event on request
- Post-event presentation materials (subject to speaker opt-out) and output reports
- Loyalty programme membership for future events and invitation to bespoke community events in your city
- Travel and accommodation expenses to attend the event
- All other costs associated with planning for / attending the event
- Please enquire firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and pricing
Methods of payment
Payment of fees must accompany all registrations. No registration will be confirmed until payment is received. Payment can be made by:
- Credit Card
All major credit cards are accepted online. Credit card details will not be accepted via email, phone or fax.
- Bank Transfer
Please ensure when paying via Bank Transfer that the invoice number is referenced and a copy of the remittance is emailed to email@example.com. All bank charges are to be borne by the sender.
Can Pulse support my visa request?
Should you require a visa letter, Pulse Conferences is happy to provide a visa letter for your visa application. The visa letter will confirm that the delegate is registered to attend a training course. Visa invitation letters will be provided on confirmation of course payment. Pulse Conferences has no influence over any embassy, nor on the outcome of the visa request. Delegates are solely responsible for obtaining a visa and failure to do so will not make the participant exempt from the cancellation policy. Anyone suspected of applying for a training course simply to gain a visa letter will be reported to their embassy. The following information is required for Pulse to process a visa letter:
- Your full name (as it appears on your passport)
- Your date of birth
- Your passport number
- Your passport issue date
- Your passport expiry date
Please also indicate the country from which you are applying.