Register as a Complimentary Guest
There is no cost to attend Virtual CISO 360 USA if you are a senior in-house practitioner – i.e. persons who are currently in the role of CISO, cyber threat intelligence professional, risk manager or similar. This does not apply to persons or companies providing advisory services or solutions to the security community.
Spaces are limited. All registrations are subject to final approval by Pulse Conferences.
Delegate Passes are only available to book by in-house practitioners. This rate does not apply to persons or companies providing advisory services or solutions to the security community.
Suitable for cybersecurity service providers and advisories to the inhouse security/CISO community.
*(strictly limited passes per event)
- To find out more about how you can get participate as a provider or advisor to the CISO community, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pulse conferences reserves the right to approve that registration is under the correct tier.
- Taxes may apply.
- Registration will be available online until the event begins.
Should for any reason outside the control of Pulse Conferences, the venue or the speakers change, or the event be cancelled due to industrial action, pandemics, communicable diseases, adverse weather conditions, or an act of terrorism, Pulse will endeavour to reschedule the event at a later date. The client hereby indemnifies and holds Pulse harmless from and against any and all costs, damages and expenses, including legal costs, which are incurred by the client in such a scenario.
- Take advantage of the group and early registration offers. Groups of 3 receive one (1) free registration.
- Guests of official sponsors and supporting associations will receive a fixed agreed discount.
- Discounts cannot be used in conjunction. Only one discount applies.
- To find out more about group discounts or special rates for guests of sponsors or supporting associations please contact email@example.com or call +44 (0) 2079368985
- Entry to CISO 360 USA (28 October 2020)
- Invitation to join the confirmed networking
- Certificate of attendance soft copy provided post-event on request
- Post-event presentation materials (subject to speaker opt-out) and output reports
- Loyalty programme membership for future events and invitation to bespoke community events in your city
- All other costs associated with planning for / attending the event
- Please enquire firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and pricing
Methods of payment
Payment of fees must accompany all registrations. No registration will be confirmed until payment is received. Payment can be made by:
- Credit Card
All major credit cards are accepted online. Credit card details will not be accepted via email, phone or fax.
- Bank Transfer
Please ensure when paying via Bank Transfer that the invoice number is referenced and a copy of the remittance is emailed to email@example.com. All bank charges are to be borne by the sender.