CISO 360 USA
28 October 2020, Convene, 237 Park Avenue
This event date has been rescheduled from 24 March 2020 given the escalating situation with COVID-19. We look forward to welcoming you to New York in October.
Connecting Minds, Building Bridges: Offensive and Defensive Cybersecurity for Evolving Threat and Opportunity Landscapes
Trusted benchmarking and meaningful interaction for CISOs and senior security practitioners and luminaries with cyber risk remit.
On 28 October 2020, CISO/CSOs and senior cybersecurity and threat intelligence practitioners, mainly from across the East coast, will meet in New York City to benchmark progress and approaches to cybersecurity challenges. Developed and hosted by Pulse Conferences, creator of the successful international CISO 360 and CSO 360 series, we are delighted that New York is the host city for this upcoming one-day event, CISO 360 USA. Designed to benchmark current understanding, approaches, challenges and opportunities in cybersecurity and digital innovation, CISO 360 USA is an authentic international think tank that aims to forge trusted, lasting professional connections for all participants – delegates, speakers and sponsors. The programme provides critical updates on the emerging opportunity and risk horizon, role expectations and business technologies within the years to come.
Bring your experience to the discussion in this unique closed-door environment designed to benchmark current understanding, and opportunities for resilience, of the risk horizon, and forge trusted, lasting professional connections with an international network of peers. Collaboration and building bridges in the cybersecurity field is more important than ever – trusted partnerships and connections are vital, internally as well as with supply chains, stakeholders and customers.
The mission is clear: resilient transformation and steerage of the enterprise into the next era of digital business. To advance, building bridges in the cybersecurity field is more important than ever – new partnerships and connections are vital – internally, within supply chains and with customers.
1. Cyber defence, privacy and trade-offs – Tackling those elephants in the room and bigger geopolitical, economic and crime questions in a VUCA world!
2. Digital innovation and resilience – Realities of CISO and CIO as enablers of business innovation
3. Cybercrime, intelligence and response strategy – Latest in prevention, remediation, offensive security, intelligence
4. Security leadership – Culture, privacy and trust in an era of data explosion
5. Governance and operational resilience – Risk and governance and the supply chain in crisis
6. Talk to the Board, investment and IP leverage – Leverage opportunities in cybersecurity for business value!
- Arnold Felberbaum, Adjunct Professor, New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Ajoy Kumar, Head of IT Risk Analysis & Reporting, Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation
- Addison Vedadi, Business Analyst, TDI
- Eduardo Jany, Executive Officer, Global Security Operations, Bloomberg LP
- Indy Dhiman, Sr. Director of Cybersecurity, Morgan Franklin
- Ishana Gupta, Manager, Darktrace
- Jay Doyle, Managing Director, Ankura; Former NCIS and NCIJTF Executive
- Jason L. Stradley, VP Chief Security Technology Officer, Options Clearing Corporation
- Jess K. Dean, Vice-President Solutions, TDI
- Konstantinos Karagiannis, Senior Quantum Computing Technologist, Head of NYC Hacking Lab, Protiviti
- Marcus Alldrick, Digital Risk Management, Security and Compliance Advisor (Frmr CISO, Lloyd’s of London)
- Michael Colao, Chief Corporate Security Officer, AXA
- Michael P. O’Hara, Head of Cyber Security, New Avon (LG H and H)
- Ned Farmer, Geopolitical Risk Manager, American Airlines
- Nasser Fattah, Managing Director, Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ
- Paul Innella, CEO, TDI
- Ray Stanton, SVP/ Group Chief Security Officer and NED
- Dr. Robert Coles, Director, Cumberland House Consulting Ltd, Honorary Professor, UCL and Visiting Professor, Royal Holloway, University of London
- Ron Woerner, Cyber-AAA, Chief Security Evangelist, Bellevue University, Cybersecurity Professor
- Sajed Naseem, Chief Information Security Officer, New Jersey Courts
- Valentina Soria, Executive Director, Head of Threat Intelligence, Morgan Stanley