CISO 360 USA
24 March 2020, New York City
Connecting Minds, Building Bridges: Offensive and Defensive Cybersecurity for Evolving Threat and Opportunity Landscapes.
Trusted benchmarking and meaningful interaction for CISOs and senior security practitioners and luminaries with cyber risk remit…
On 24 March 2020, CISOs, CSOs, CTOs, CIOs practitioners and risk, technology and business luminaries from across the East will meet in New York City to benchmark progress and approaches to cybersecurity challenges. Developed and hosted by Pulse Conferences, we are delighted that New York is the host city for the upcoming CISO 360 USA.
Designed to benchmark current understanding, approaches, challenges and opportunities in cybersecurity and digital innovation, CISO 360 USA is an authentic international think tank that aims to forge trusted, lasting professional connections for all participants – delegates, speakers and sponsors. The programme provides critical updates on the emerging opportunity and risk horizon, role expectations and business technologies within the years to come.
Bring your experience to the discussion in this unique closed-door environment designed to benchmark current understanding, and opportunities for resilience, of the risk horizon, and forge trusted, lasting professional connections with an international network of peers. Collaboration and building bridges in the cybersecurity field is more important than ever – trusted partnerships and connections are vital, internally as well as with supply chains, stakeholders and customers.
- As technological advances continue to outpace operations, legal and policy, how can we build trust in technology while remaining accessible? How do we translate trust, sharing and collaboration into technological terms?
- How can we ever strike a balance between attackers and defenders as our surface areas keep expanding?
- What are the business benefits and challenges of a converged global security operation?
- How can we take leverage the business opportunities of data explosion, analytics and threat intelligence?
- What is the right level of prescriptive law, regulation and standards for cyber risk?
- With so many technology providers, how do we make supplier choices? What is our ‘plan b’If you are interested in speaking or hearing about sponsorship opportunities please contact Team Pulse: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2019 International Speaker Panel:
*Additional speaker to be added soon
- Eduardo Jany Executive Officer, Global Security Operations Bloomberg LP
- Jason Stradley VP Chief Security Technology Officer Options Clearing Corporation
- Jesse Dean, Vice President, Solutions, Tetrad Digital Integrity (TDI)
- Konstantinos Karagiannis Head of NYC Hacking Lab Protiviti
- Michael P. O’Hara Head of Cyber Security New Avon (LG H&H)
- Paul Innella CEO TDI Security
- Ray Stanton SVP/ Group Chief Security Officer and NED
- Dr Robert Coles Chairman, Board