Virtual Conference: Inaugural CISO 360 USA
28 October 2020
Connecting Minds, Building Bridges: Offensive and Defensive Cybersecurity for Evolving Threat and Opportunity Landscapes
Trusted benchmarking and meaningful interaction for CISOs and senior security practitioners and luminaries with cyber risk remit.
On 28 October 2020, CISO/CSOs and senior cybersecurity and threat intelligence practitioners, will meet up virtually on Pulse Island to network and to share approaches to critical cybersecurity challenges. This conference promises to be like no other. As a participant, you will interact with fellow CISOs in much the same way that you would behave and communicate in the physical conference! You will have the ability to walk up and greet people and join in conversations during the break times.
Designed to benchmark current understanding, approaches, challenges and opportunities in cybersecurity and digital innovation, CISO 360 USA is an authentic international think tank that aims to forge trusted, lasting professional connections for all participants – delegates, speakers and sponsors. The programme will provide updates on the emerging opportunity and risk horizon, role expectations and business technologies within the years to come.
Bring your experience to the discussion in this unique closed-door environment designed to benchmark current understanding, and opportunities for resilience, of the risk horizon, and forge trusted, lasting professional connections with an international network of peers. Collaboration and building bridges in the cybersecurity field is more important than ever – trusted partnerships and connections are vital, internally as well as with supply chains, stakeholders and customers. The event will be hosted under The Chatham House Rule, and the discussions and presentations will not be recorded. No press will be on the island.
The mission is clear: resilient transformation and steerage of the enterprise into the next era of digital business! CISO 360 USA is a great place to build bridges in the cybersecurity field, forge new partnerships and expand your connections.
1. Cyber defence, privacy and trade-offs – Tackling those elephants in the room in a VUCA world
2. Digital innovation and resilience – Realities of CISO and CIO as enablers of business innovation; communication strategies for devOps and much more!
3. Cybercrime, intelligence and response strategy – Latest in prevention, remediation, offensive security, intelligence
4. Security leadership – Cyber culture, privacy and trust in an era of data explosion
5. Governance and operational resilience – Risk and governance and the supply chain in crisis
6. Talk to the Board, investment and IP leverage – Leverage opportunities in cybersecurity for business value
- Arnold Felberbaum, Adjunct Professor, New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Ajoy Kumar, Head of IT Risk Analysis & Reporting, Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation
- Eduardo Jany, Executive Officer, Global Security Operations, Bloomberg LP
- Jason L. Stradley, VP Chief Security Technology Officer, Options Clearing Corporation
- Jess K. Dean, Vice-President Solutions, TDI
- Marcus Alldrick, Digital Risk Management, Security and Compliance Advisor (Frmr CISO, Lloyd’s of London)
- Michael Colao, Chief Corporate Security Officer, AXA
- Michael P. O’Hara, Head of Cyber Security, New Avon (LG H and H)
- Ned Farmer, Geopolitical Risk Manager, American Airlines
- Nasser Fattah, Managing Director, Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ
- Paul Innella, CEO, TDI
- Ray Stanton, SVP/ Group Chief Security Officer and NED
- Dr. Robert Coles, Director, Cumberland House Consulting Ltd, Honorary Professor, UCL and Visiting Professor, Royal Holloway, University of London
- Ron Woerner, Cyber-AAA, Chief Security Evangelist, Bellevue University, Cybersecurity Professor
- Sajed Naseem, Chief Information Security Officer, New Jersey Courts
- Scott Raspa, Director, TDI
- Valentina Soria, Executive Director, Head of Threat Intelligence, Morgan Stanley