Virtual Conference: Inaugural CISO 360 USA
28 October 2020
11am – 5.30pm EDT
8am – 2.30pm PDT
Connecting Minds and Voices to Build Cyber Resilience
The heart of any CISO 360 event produced and hosted by Pulse Conference is a united desire to learn, progress and connect around priority topics with others who want to do the same, at the same time and in the same place. At CISO 360 USA 2020, CISOs and cybersecurity practitioners will interact and collaborate in a truly innovative way on 28 October.
This conference promises to be like no other.
Developed and hosted by Pulse Conferences, you are invited to shape your avatar and expand your knowledge and community on this very special virtual private island. You will interact with fellow CISOs in much the same way that you would behave and communicate in the physical conference. You will have the ability to walk around and talk to people, either in a group or to walk away to a quiet spot for a private conversation within one of the many blue dotted areas that are dotted around. Voices are spatial.
We are not trying to replicate real space or graphics, this is about bringing you a new experience that feels safely familiar. It is about the real people – CISOs, cybersecurity practitioners and technology leaders, who will inhabit the space, the CISO 360 USA community. How you will communicate with fellow attendees is much the same as you would meet people in a physical conference. You will be surprised at how natural your participation will feel, not to mention a fun way to connect, and be inspired at such a new way of meeting people!
This is not an event to sign up for and expect to watch afterwards on demand. You can only appreciate the experience by being there as part of the action and atmosphere. Your presence will be highly valued and catered to, in the way that we seat delegates and set up the sessions. Please let us know if you cannot attend on the day as you will be missed!
Don’t miss this unique ‘first’ for the CISO 360 community on 28 October 2020!
Key themes for CISO 360 USA 2020
1. Cyber defence, privacy and trade-offs
2. Digital innovation and resilience
3. Cybercrime, intelligence and response strategy
4. Security leadership, culture, privacy and trust
5. Governance and operational resilience
6. Talk to the Board – Leverage risk and opportunity
Engage and connect
1. Keynote lightning talks
2. Corporate case studies
3. Fireside chats and panels
4. CISO Enable think tank
5. Birds of a feather lunch
6. Networking event on the beach – 5pm-5.30pm!
7. Expo – security hub to keep updated on the latest technologies in a most memorable way!
The event will be hosted under The Chatham House Rule. No press will be permitted on the island.
- Allen Ohanian, Chief Information Security Officer, Los Angeles (LA) County Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS)
- Alyssa Miller, Application Security Advocate, Snyk
- Arnold Felberbaum, Adjunct Professor, New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Aubrey Turner, Executive Advisor, Ping Identity
- Christopher Leigh, Director and Chief of Information Security Officer, Eversource Energy
- Eduardo Jany, Executive Officer, Global Security Operations, Bloomberg LP
- Jason L. Stradley, Senior Security Executive and Four Time CISO
- Jay Doyle, Managing Director, Ankura
- Jesse K. Dean, Vice-President Solutions, TDI
- Marcus Alldrick, Digital Risk Management, Security and Compliance Advisor (Frmr CISO, Lloyd’s of London)
- Michael Colao, Chief Corporate Security Officer, AXA
- Michael P. O’Hara, Head of Cyber Security, New Avon (LG H and H)
- Paul Innella, CEO, TDI
- Ray Stanton, Executive Partner, IBM Security
- Dr. Robert Coles, Director, Cumberland House Consulting Ltd, Honorary Professor, UCL and Visiting Professor, Royal Holloway, University of London
- Ron Woerner, Cyber-AAA, Chief Security Evangelist, Cybersecurity Professor, Bellevue University
- Rosa Feygin, Head of Security, Vistaprint
- Scott Raspa, Director, TDI
- Simon Hill, Head of Legal and Compliance, Certes Networks
- Simon Riggs, MD and Regional Information Security executive EMEA, Bank of America