- Chief Information Security Officers
- Directors of Cybersecurity / Heads of Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Chief Information Risk Officers
- CEOs, CTOs, CIOs, CROs
- Chief Security Architects / Heads of Security Infrastructure
- Directors of Technology Innovation or Directors of Digital Risk
- Chief Data Officers
- Chief Privacy Officers
- Financial services – including insurance
- Energy – power, water and critical national infrastructure companies
- Extractives – mining, oil and gas
- Pharmaceuticals and health
- Consumer goods
- Transport and logistics
- Government departments
- UK – 45%
- Cross-Europe – 45%
- Rest of World – 10%
- CISO 360 technology innovation clinics
Embedded benchmarking sessions that enable you to ask the right questions of your technical teams.
- International and multi-faceted
An exciting international speaker panel of CEOs, CIOs, CISOs, cyber threat, corporate security, anti-fraud directors will break down traditional siloes between business-security-technology-legal.
- Designed ‘by, with and for’ in-house security leaders
Sharing live case studies from those who lead on the job day in day out.
- R&D and investment focus! No typical industry barrier between buy and sell
Natural integration between inhouse security, technology innovators and investors.
- Immersive agenda with real-time benchmarking and exciting debates
Dynamic debates, think tanks, on-stage fireside chats, Sli.do live polls!
- Intimate and inspiring networking – community based trusted ‘closed door’ environment.
The entire event is held under the Chatham House Rule. Networking dinners included! Enduring connections guaranteed.
Pulse Conferences - please follow us on twitter