Registration for the 2nd CISO 360 Congress is now closed.
Pricing – 2nd CISO 360 Congress only (20-22 June 2018)
Delegate Pass Prices:
Tier 1: Delegate Pass (before 4 May) – £800 + vat
Tier 2: Delegate Pass (after 4 May) – £1,100 + vat
Pricing – Training Course (18-19 June)
Cyber Attacks – the Risk and the Fix
Price: £1,500 + vat
Special 5-day package: 2nd CISO 360 Congress + Course: £2,300 + vat (save £300)
Delegate Passes above are only available to book by inhouse practitioners – i.e. persons who are currently in the role of CISO, cyber threat intelligence professional, risk manager or similar. This rate does not apply to persons or companies providing advisory services or solutions to the security community.
To find out more about how you can get participate as a provider or advisor to the CISO community, please contact email@example.com
*Registration will be available online until the congress begins, as well as onsite once the congress has started.
Should for any reason outside the control of Pulse Conferences (hereafter called Pulse), the venue or the speakers change, or the event be cancelled due to industrial action, adverse weather conditions, or an act of terrorism, Pulse will endeavour to reschedule, but the client hereby indemnifies and holds Pulse harmless from and against any and all costs, damages and expenses, including legal costs, which are incurred by the client.
- Take advantage of the group and early registration offers. Groups of 3 receive one (1) free registration.
- Guests of official sponsors and supporting associations will receive a fixed agreed discount.
- Discounts cannot be used in conjunction. Only one discount applies.
- To find out more about group discounts or special rates for guests of sponsors or supporting associations please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 2079368985
- Entry to 2nd CISO 360 Congress (20-22 June 2018)
- Invitation to join the confirmed networking schedule (dinners, receptions, visits… details to be announced in the weeks prior to the event)
- Lunches and daily refreshments
- Certificate of attendance soft copy provided post-event on request
- Post-event presentation materials (subject to speaker opt-out) and output reports
- Loyalty programme membership for future events and invitation to bespoke community events in your city
- Travel and accommodation expenses to attend the event
- All other costs associated with planning for / attending the event
- Please enquire email@example.com for further details and pricing
Methods of payment
Payment of fees must accompany all registrations. No registration will be confirmed until payment is received. Payment can be made by:
All major credit cards are accepted online. Credit card details will not be accepted via email, phone or fax.
Please ensure when paying via Bank Transfer that the invoice number is referenced and a copy of the remittance is emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. All bank charges are to be borne by the sender.