What does good security look like? What is the new expectation? The agenda focuses on a ‘360’ perspective for CISOs – to journey beyond the security realm. CISO 360 Congress provides a community base for creative thinking on emerging technological risks and on how companies are strategically using cybersecurity as a significant business enabler.
To learn more about speaking opportunities or to suggest topics or speakers you would particularly like to hear from please contact: email@example.com
When it comes to telling a story, people want to hear about the challenges and failures as well as the successes.
Experience + value = story.
- do you have a compelling business security story that simply must be told?
- have you recently worked on an innovative security project?
- are you willing to openly share inspiring insights, expertise and ideas to advance the security community?
We are always looking for:
- keynote insights, cutting-edge ‘live’ demos, deep dive workshop ideas
- new best practice case studies, fresh ideas, forward thinking topics on security and governance matters
- sessions with actionable takeaways and positive contributions to the output reports
- the world’s smartest thinkers and doers in security, cyber, privacy, resilience, risk, governance, compliance
We welcome your input into shaping the agenda and speaker panels.
Our programmes are highly researched with practitioners who do the job day in and day out. They are organic to ensure that we remain agile to meet the most current requirements.
For further information, please
+44 (0)20 7936 8989
Cyber Attacks – the Risk and the Fix
18-19 June, Lisbon
Over two days, delegates are shown the reality of just how easy real cyberattacks can be – even those with the most devastating effects – and the implementation of simple measures to avoid catastrophic risk. The practical elements are comprehensively taught in a walk-through manner to demonstrate the vulnerabilities in realistic targets. A key theme running through the course is that of workforce vulnerability – no matter how well defended the organisation’s intellectual property is, the staff are the way in.
Day One – The Risk
• Introduction to Cyber Risk
• Attacker Methodology
Part One – reconnaissance
Part Two – Attack
• The Persistent Threat of Leaked Data
• Wi-Fi – the Corporate and Personal Risk
Day Two – The Fix
• Real world examples of damaging attacks are dissected, with particular emphasis on correct implementation of cyber incident response
• Exercise: Attack the Corporation. The art of incident response
• The Devastation. Lessons learned from a vast number of cyber incident responses
• The technical penetration test – learning why most companies waste time and money with incomplete or ineffective testing
About the trainer:
North Cyber are team of former intelligence officers with expertise in covert online operations and digital forensics. The company teaches government and corporate clients how find and fix the unseen holes in their security. They specialise in all levels of capability including low-tech and no-tech hacking, using freely available information to circumvent vastly expensive but ineffective security systems. The teaching draws on many and varied real-world examples from the private and government sectors, from the perspectives of the attacker and incident responder. Participants in these courses will evaluate their own experience on the course in gaining additional skills and understanding of the threats to their organisation and they will gain confidence in tackling these catastrophic risks to the comparate or government operation.
Duration: 2-day training course
Dates: 18-19 June 2018
Location: Lisbon Marriott
Special 5-day package: BOOK TRAINING AND CONGRESS
2nd CISO 360 Congress + Course (18-22 June 2018)
Pay – £2,300 (saving £300)