Prakash is an executive who understands Bug-bounty exploits to Board of Directors. He has over 19+ years of core Information/Cyber Security corporate experience with leading Fortune 100 multinational corporations like GE, Royal Bank of Scotland, IBM, Target Corporation & Accenture. His professional experience spans across Banking, Financial, Product, Telecommunications & IT service industries in India, USA, UK, Australia and EMEA countries. He has extensive exposure & “hands-on” expertise in CISO leadership at executive CxO boards, security consulting, Cyber Security, Cyber warfare, Vulnerability assessment, Ethical hacking, Strategy development, Surveillance audits, Legal Regulatory Compliance, Computer Forensics, Law Enforcement cyber-crime prevention, Risk & Compliance based on standards & regulatory requirements of ISO27002, PCI DSS, HIPAA, GLBA, FISAP, FSA/FCA, FISMA, OCC, PIPEDA & BASEL.
•• Winner of 24 Corporate awards & numerous Industry awards.
•• Prakash has 15 global certifications in Security & compliance.
• Certified CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH
• ISO27001:2013 and ISO 27001:2005 Lead Implementer & Lead Auditor, CPISI (PCI DSS)
• Six Sigma Green Belt, CCNA, MCSA, MCSA Messaging, MCP
• Thought leadership at CxO board executive committee
• Risk Management, Information security & Consulting
• Cyber Security, Intelligence & Cyber warfare
• Corporate Governance & Regulatory Compliance
• Product Security; Industrial Internet & Internet of Things (IoT) Security
• Computer Forensics, Law & Enforcement Cyber Crime prevention
• Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration Testing, Corporate training
Prakash also runs a personal website www.thesecureplanet.com focusing on all domains of Information security world. He is a strong supporter of Entrepreneurship & Start-up Ecosystem (IT/Non-IT).