CISO 360 Asia & Oceania
25-26 September 2019
Connecting minds and building trust and resilience in digital innovation
CISOs today are uniquely positioned to ensure that security is embedded as technologies such as blockchain, artificial intelligence, IoT, data analytics, cloud computing and hyper-convergence offer new ways for doing business. The mission is clear: transformation and steerage of the enterprise into the next era of digital business. To advance, building bridges in the cybersecurity field is more important than ever – new partnerships and connections are vital, internally, within supply chains and with customers.
From 25-26 September 2019, CISO leaders from around the world will unite to benchmark progress and challenges on cybersecurity priorities in the wonderful Singapore for the CISO 360 Asia and Oceania Congress. This is part of the wider international CISO 360 event series.
The programme is designed to enhance interaction and facilitate discussion around the key challenges and critical topics confronting CISOs and leaders in technology and business. This is critical benchmarking on the emerging opportunities and risk horizon, role expectations and business technologies within the years to come.
- 360 perspectives on cyber – a journey beyond the security realm to share non-security views from business leaders, innovators, investors, ministries and C-level
- 2 action-packed days, attendees will be presented with a range of keynote addresses, topical debates, practical use corporate case studies, deep-dive industry focuses, think tanks on emerging priority areas, accumulating in the CISO 360 Roundtable.
- 30+ speakers from around the world, specifically chosen for the differences they will bring to the table, with a brief to offer deep insights into what good security looks like, what is the new expectation.
First Speakers Announced! International Speaker Panel, Singapore 2019
- Chuan-Wei Hoo, SVP/Chief Cybersecurity Technology Officer, ST Engineering (Singapore)
- Tobias Gondrom, Group CISO, UOB (Singapore)
- Alex Quintieri, Group CISO, FWD Insurance (Hong Kong)
- Storm Dalati, Head of Planning and Innovation (Business Efficiency), Standard Chartered Bank (Singapore)
- Ray Stanton, SVP/Group Chief Security Officer, TDC Group (Denmark)
- Manan Qureshi, APAC Head of Security Strategy, Risk & Compliance Practice, IBM Security (Singapore)
- George Eapen, Group CISO, Petrofac (UAE)
- Lady Olga Maitland, Chairman, Copenhagen Compliance (UK)
- Marcus Alldrick, Former CISO, Lloyd’s of London (UK)
- Irene Corpuz, Manager, Strategy and Future Department, HCT (UAE)
- Dr Sally Leivesley, Director, Newrisk Ltd, A Founder Member, The Exercise Group7 (UK)
- Edvinas Pranculis, Vice-President and Data Protection Officer, SOC Prime (Lithuania)
Strategy, future and innovation projects – security by risk, governance and design. What are new expectations, challenges, strategies and responses?
- Cyber Threats and Opportunities in a VUCA World – cyber defence, privacy and trade offs. Panel, case studies and a live scenario planning exercise!
- Securing Innovation and Security by Design – CISO and CIO as enablers of business innovation. Case studies on the risks and opportunities – DevOps, supply chain, AI/ML, Cloud, IoT, Mobile, Blockchain and Data Science…
- Financial Crime – predict, prevent, detect, respond
- Digital Trust, Risk and Governance – cybersecurity and governance and culture
Why attend CISO 360 Asia & Oceania?
- Practical use case studies for real world application
- Engaging and interactive roundtable discussions on priority cybersecurity challenges
- Networking within a trusted international and regional community
- Two days of solid benchmarking and networking with senior cybersecurity peers
- Dynamic panel discussions – keep updated on emerging trends and threats
Further information about this event will be provided soon.
If you are interested in speaking,attending, inputting to the agenda or hearing about sponsorship opportunities please email: email@example.com.