“If you want to hear real CISO experiences, you must attend this event!”
-Chuan-Wei Hoo, CISO, ST Engineering Singapore
“A very thoughtful event, great networking and industrial expertise in the room to learn from!”
-Ryan Chan, Director, Security, Laureate International Universities Malaysia
“The best cybersecurity event that I have ever attended. I look forward to seeing you next year!”
– Manoj Wadhowa, Senior Manager, Cybersecurity, EY Singapore
Pricing – CISO 360 Asia & Oceania (25-26 September 2019)
Registration for this Confernce is now closed
Early Booking: Delegate Pass (before 26 July 2019) – £900 (save £400!) Standard Rate: Delegate Pass (after 26 July 2019) – £1,300
Advisory Passes – Limited Availability
Advisory pass – suitable for cybersecurity service providers and advisories to the inhouse security/CISO community.
CISO 360 Asia & Oceania (25-26 September 2019) – £2,500
*(strictly limited passes per event)
- To find out more about how you can get participate as a provider or advisor to the CISO community, please contact email@example.com
- Pulse conferences reserves the right to approve that registration is under the correct tier.
Optional Pulse Educate Courses
Pulse Educate is offering 2 day security training courses at the Westin Singapore 23-24 September 2019
- Course 1: OSINT – Advanced Skills for CISOs – £1,500 Download outline here
- Course 2: Catastrophic Risk – Media and Reputation in Risk Mitigation -£1,500 Download outline here
- Course 3: Cyber Policy and Standards for OT Security- £1,500 Download outline here
- Course 4: Physical Security for Workplace and Travel – £1,500 Download outline here
- Course 5: Supply Chain in Crisis- £1,500 Download outline here
- Course 6: The Threat from Business Espionage – Intelligence, Techniques and Responses- £1,500 Download outline here
Combination package – Congress + Courses
- Special package: A 2 day Security Training Course (23-24 September) & CISO 360 Asia & Oceania (25-26 September): £2,000 (save £400!
*Security training courses are pending a minimum delegate registrations. Pulse Conferences reserves the right to postpone courses which does not book minimum delegate registrations.
Delegate Passes are only available to book by in-house practitioners – i.e. persons who are currently in the role of CISO, cyber threat intelligence professional, risk manager or similar. This rate does not apply to persons or companies providing advisory services or solutions to the security community.
Should for any reason outside the control of Pulse Conferences (hereafter called Pulse), the venue or the speakers change, or the event be cancelled due to industrial action, adverse weather conditions, or an act of terrorism, Pulse will endeavour to reschedule, but the client hereby indemnifies and holds Pulse harmless from and against any and all costs, damages and expenses, including legal costs, which are incurred by the client.
- Take advantage of the group and early registration offers. Groups of 3 receive one (1) free registration.
- Guests of official sponsors and supporting associations will receive a fixed agreed discount.
- Discounts cannot be used in conjunction. Only one discount applies.
- To find out more about group discounts or special rates for guests of sponsors or supporting associations please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 2079368985
- Entry to CISO 360 Asia & Oceania (25-26 September 2019)
- Invitation to join the confirmed networking schedule (dinners, receptions, visits… details to be announced in the weeks prior to the event)
- Lunches and daily refreshments
- Certificate of attendance soft copy provided post-event on request
- Post-event presentation materials (subject to speaker opt-out) and output reports
- Loyalty programme membership for future events and invitation to bespoke community events in your city
- Travel and accommodation expenses to attend the event
- All other costs associated with planning for / attending the event
- Please enquire email@example.com for further details and pricing
Methods of payment
Payment of fees must accompany all registrations. No registration will be confirmed until payment is received. Payment can be made by:
All major credit cards are accepted online. Credit card details will not be accepted via email, phone or fax.
Please ensure when paying via Bank Transfer that the invoice number is referenced and a copy of the remittance is emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. All bank charges are to be borne by the sender.