CISO 360 Asia & Oceania
8-9 September 2020
Team Pulse would like to thank everyone who participated in the inaugural CISO 360 Asia & Oceania in Singapore! We look forward to welcome you to this years event hosted on 8-9 September 2020 in Singapore!
“If you want to hear real CISO experiences, you must attend this event!”
– Chuan-Wei Hoo, CISO, ST Engineering Singapore
“A very thoughtful event, great networking and industrial expertise in the room to learn from!”
– Ryan Chan, Director, Security, Laureate International Universities Malaysia
“The best cybersecurity event that I have ever attended. I look forward to seeing you next year!”
– Manoj Wadhowa, Senior Manager, Cybersecurity, EY Singapore
Connecting minds and building global trust and resilience in cybersecurity and innovation
CISOs, CTOs, CIOs, technology, risk and governance practitioners and leaders from across the APAC and Oceania region and beyond met in Singapore to benchmark progress and approaches to cybersecurity challenges.
Designed to benchmark current understanding, approaches, challenges and opportunities in cybersecurity and digital innovation, CISO 360 is an authentic international think tank that aims to forge trusted, lasting professional connections for all participants – delegates, speakers and sponsors. The programme provides critical updates on the emerging opportunity and risk horizon, role expectations and business technologies within the years to come.
Collaboration and building bridges in the cybersecurity field is more important than ever – trusted partnerships and connections are vital, within supply chains, stakeholders and with customers. This agenda will focused on key cybersecurity challenges – including questions around AI, machine learning, automation, cloud, mobility and security.
- As technological advances continue to outpace operations, legal and policy, how can we build trust in technology while remaining accessible? How do we translate trust, sharing and collaboration into technological terms?
- How can we ever strike a balance between attackers and defenders as our surface areas keep expanding?
- How can we take leverage the business opportunities of data explosion, analytics and threat intelligence?
- What is the right level of prescriptive law, regulation and standards for cyber risk?
- With so many technology providers, how do we make supplier choices? What is our ‘plan b’?
International Speaker Panel, Singapore 2019
- Alex Quintieri, Group CISO, FWD Insurance (Hong Kong)
- Aloysius Cheang, Board Director and Executive Vice President for Asia Pacific, The Centre for Strategic Cyberspace + International Studies (Singapore)
- Cesar Cabrera, Manager, Darktrace
- Chuan Wei Hoo, CISO, ST Engineering (Singapore)
- Darren Argyle, Global CISO for Client Services, Business Lines – Managing Director, Standard Chartered Bank, Singapore
- David Smith, Retired FBI Agent and Frmr Regional Intelligence Manager – APAC South, The Walt Disney Company
- Daryl Pereira Partner, Head of Cybersecurity Consulting, KPMG Singapore
- Edvinas Pranculis, Vice President, Global Sales Operations, Data Protection Officer (DPO), SOC Prime Inc. (Lithuania/ U.S.)
- Gerry Sillars, Vice President of Asia Pacific, Skybox Security (Singapore)
- Dr Guan Seng Khoo, Board Adviser, Fintech Companies (Former Head of ERM/GRC, Alberta Investment Management Corporation – AIMCo) (Singapore)
- Ian Farquhar, Director, Worldwide Security Architecture Team, Gigamon
- Irene Corpuz, Manager, Strategy and Future Department, HCT – UAE Government Entity (UAE)
- Jenny Reid, Director, iFacts (South Africa)
- Kevin Austin, Director Information Security, Intercontinental Exchange
- Leonard Ong, Group CISO, Fullerton Health (Singapore)
- Linda Nguyen Schindler, Programme Head of ICE71, Innovation Cybersecurity Ecosystem at BLOCK71
- Eng. Manan Qureshi, APAC Head of Security Strategy, Risk & Compliance Practice, IBM Security (Singapore)
- Marcus Alldrick, Former CISO, Lloyd’s of London (UK)
- Matthias Muhlert, CISO, HELLA (Germany)
- Lady Olga Maitland, Founder, UK Defence and Security Forum and Chairman, Copenhagen Compliance (UK)
- Ray Stanton, SVP/Group Chief Security Officer
- Rajeev E. Kumar, Franchise Dispute Resolution Management – AP, Mastercard
- Prof Dr Robert Coles, Visiting Professor, Royal Holloway (UK)
- Tobias Gondrom, Group CISO, UOB (Singapore)
- Dr Viktor Polic, Head of Information Security and Assurance Services Unit, International Labour Organization (ILO), United Nations (Switzerland)
- Dr Sally Leivesley, Director, Newrisk Ltd, A Founder Member, The Exercise Group7 (UK)
Strategy, future and innovation projects – security by risk, governance and design. What are new expectations, challenges, strategies and responses?
- GLOBAL HORIZON, INNOVATION AND INVESTMENT
- SECURITY LEADERSHIP, GOVERNANCE AND LINES OF DEFENCE
- FINANCIAL CRIME, CYBERCRIME, THREAT INTELLIGENCE
- RISK MITIGATION -WHAT IS YOUR PLAN B
Benefits and differentiators of CISO 360
- 30+ speakers from around the world, specifically chosen for the differences they will bring to the table, with a brief to offer deep insights into what good security looks like, what is the new expectation.
- +10 nations represented – a truly international and multi-faceted speaker panel spanning across industry sectors, with the focus on CISO to CISO case studies and benchmarking on what works, what doesn’t
- 360 perspective – a journey beyond the security ‘echo chamber’ to share non-security views from business leaders, innovators, investors and ministries.
- 2 action-packed days, attendees will be presented with a range of keynote addresses, topical debates, practical use corporate case studies, deep-dive industry focuses, think tanks on emerging priority areas.
- Fully immersive and interactive agenda – exciting debates, think tanks, roundtables and practical scenario planning
- Natural integration between inhouse security, supply chain and technology providers – we are part of the same jigsaw!
- Trust-based community in an inspiring environment – held under The Chatham House Rule (who says what is unattributed)
- Network and engage with 100+ colleagues, peers and industry thought-leaders. The CISO 360 networking experience includes receptions, dinner and cultural activities. Enduring connections are guaranteed!