Creating meaningful introductions between CISOs and security leaders.
Tried and Tested Stats!
- 94% Attendance Rate (average in-person conferences)
- 80%+ C-level audience – led ‘by, with and for’ CISOs/ senior practitioners
- Target wish list from across all continents
- 100% Live and in Real Time – authentic, interactive, engaging event experiences (we believe in bringing the right people together at the right time, in the right place!)
- Be part of the CISO 360 Community – rapidly growing and internationally expanding!
- Deliverables with guarantees
What do CISO 360 Congress Sponsors say?
“The key take-away of CISO 360 is the calibre of the individuals who attend. I’ve done these events over many years and I’m incredibly impressed with the team. They pulled this off brilliantly! I’ve had conversations with people who have budge, make decisions and who want to know about cybersecurity technologies that Mastercard cyber intelligence has.” John Quinn, EMEA Strategic Alliances Director, Mastercard
“We aren’t just doing this Pulse event but we did their New York event at the beginning of the year and we are also signed up to the CISO 360 in Singapore later this year. For me this has been a great opportunity to introduce our CEO, Stephen Cavey, to Pulse and to meet the CISO communities. We’ve come away with some great follow up opportunities – a really super event!” Sarah Moss, Head of Global Marketing, Ground Labs
“Pulse has exceeded expectations again in terms of the event they put on, the content and very much the important factor for us is on the social side where we get to socialise with CISOs on boat trips!”
Matt Middleton-Leal, Managing Director, EMEA, Qualys
“With normal events that we attend, its fleeting and you only get moments with your colleagues. You don’t really have an opportunity to spend quality time or have the bandwidth to go deep into topics and subject areas. CISO 360 does this in a very unique way.”
Torquil Macleod, Director, Via Resource
“Pulse put on what was the impossible, nearing the end of covid restrictions It’s been an amazing experience. Fantastic delegates. Conversations have been brilliant, it’s a great event for us, thanks”
Ross Brewer, General Manager & Vice President – EMEA & APJ, AttackIQ
“Pulse creates a unique environment for us to interact with the senior leadership team in our customer base and to prospect around new clients. Because of the unique environment people are much more open to talking and discuss issues. If this was a formal business environment it would be impossible for us to do that so thanks. It’s a fantastic event for us!”
Matt Middleton-Leal, Managing Director EMEA North, Qualys
“First and foremost, you know what you’re going to get with Pulse, the quality of delegate is always high. The agenda is very relevant. Finally, it’s great to be back face to face to build relationships. A thoroughly successful event for us!”
Dan Panesar, Director UK & Ireland, Securonix
“This is our first time at a Pulse event. It’s been a very positive experience. Fantastic to be face to face with customers. Great to have 1:1 meetings. Really insightful talks and the acceleration in digital transformation, one we’ll do again!”
Mark Lavis-Jones, Director Enterprise Cyber, QinetiQ
“This is our first time at a Pulse CISO 360 event. What a fantastic event! Great to get together and we’ve had very effective quality meetings. Great content with workshops and breakout sessions. I look forward to many more in the future”.
Richard Fridge, Regional Sales Manager, HUMAN
“2.5 days to mix with delegates allows both parties to determine whether any business is to be done and to develop personal relationships. We generated and qualified many leads which stand a good chance of leading to business. What went well: – understanding what customers want: a product of spending time with them – quality of delegates: as good as any event but the key difference was the amount of time spent listening to them and the opportunity to socialise. – quality of support from Pulse: very happy!”
Head of Commercial Business Development, Garrison
“Pulse Conferences’ events – the most informative, interactive and engaging event I have ever participated in.”
EMEA Platform Director, SailPoint
“Excellent value for me and my organisation. Being able to engage senior level execs in the cybersecurity space on a 1-1 basis is invaluable. The evening activities were entertaining and really helped build trust and relationships.”
“This was our first but definitely not our last CISO 360! A well planned and executed event with a clear goal of providing tangible value for the participants in combination with a great community feel sure makes it a stand-out event to return to.”
“Team Pulse put together a fantastically well organised and thoroughly enjoyable event in Rome. The CISO 360 Pulse Conference was most informative, engaging and gave us a great opportunity for learning, networking and relationship building. Looking forward to the next one!”
“Pulse delivers some of the most informative and worthwhile events. Their topics, speakers and ability to engage at the highest level to secure attendance means that you are constantly engaged and come away learning something new and meeting new contacts.”
Director EMEA, SailPoint
“Thank you Pulse for the smooth organisation of this huge logistical challenge. My team told me it worked brilliantly and that the networking was one of the most valuable parts of being a sponsor.”
CMO, Company85 (now Telstra Purple)
“Top class speeches and presentations at the CISO 360 Congress in Barcelona! Thanks for such a beneficial and enjoyable experience!”
“I found CISO 360 Congress to be a great place to share ideas about current and future problems.”
Head of Section, GMV
“Excellent conference, brilliantly put together!”
Partner, Bridewell Consulting
“Excellent event Pulse Conferences, we very much enjoyed the opportunity to meet new contacts in both a professional and social capacity. We also had a large number of new members to ClubCISO, an added bonus!”
Director, Company85 (now Telstra Purple)
Clients of the CISO 360 series
CISO 360: A unique sponsorship proposition
- Wish lists – you tell us who you want to meet and we invite them to attend the event. Specify either by preferred persons, designations, companies or geographies
- One-to-one meetings – pre-arranged introductory one to one meetings with preferred prospective clients. Gain a deeper understanding of what is important to CISOs today.
- Fully integrated – as valued partners, we ensure that all sponsors are fully integrated into the fabric of the event experience and programme. We limit the number of sponsorships to ensure a perfect ratio and balance of participants.
- Networking – everyone is invited to join the dedicated networking events in the evening that are integral to any CISO 360 experience. From dinners, wine tours, boat cruises, and other cultural group visit – there is no ‘them and us’.
- Consultative and collaborative – the team works with you on the content, messaging and practicalities from initial sign-up to onsite execution through to post-event follow up.
- Connect in a meaningful way with new contacts and existing clients – you and your team will leave the event with a wealth of new connections and new professional friends
- Innovate and improve your market offering with CISOs – engage in a proactive, two-way dialogue with CISOs to improve your market offering, technology and approach!
Please contact Team Pulse to find out more on firstname.lastname@example.org or call + 44 (0) 20 7936 8989.
Symbiotic Security Hub and One to One Meetings!
Europe’s top gathering of CISOs!
Dedicated evening networking agenda – integral to your sponsorship experience