Pricing – 3rd CSO 360 Congress (4-6 December 2019)
- Early Booking: Delegate Pass (before 25 September 2019) – £900 (save £400!)
- Standard Rate: Delegate Pass (after 25 September 2019) – £1,300
*Registration will be available online until the congress begins.
Delegate Passes are only available to book by in-house practitioners. This rate does not apply to persons or companies providing advisory services or solutions to the security community.
Optional Pulse Educate Courses
Pulse Educate is offering 2 day security training courses at the Kempinski in Budapest 2-3 December 2019
- Course 1: OSINT – Advanced Skills for CSOs – £1,500 Download outline here
- Course 2: Catastrophic Risk – Media and Reputation in Risk Mitigation -£1,500 Download outline here
- Course 3: Physical Security for Workplace and Travel – £1,500 Download outline here
- Course 4: The Threat from Business Espionage – Intelligence, Techniques and Responses- £1,500 Download outline here
Combination package – Congress + Courses
- Special package: A 2 day Security Training Course (2-3 December) & CSO 360 Congress (4-6 December): £2,000 (save £400!)
*Security training courses are pending a minimum delegate registrations. Pulse Conferences reserves the right to postpone courses which does not book minimum delegate registrations.
Pricing – Limited Advisory Passes Available
Advisory pass – suitable for Security service providers and advisories to the inhouse security/CSO community.
CSO 360 Congress (4-6 December 2019) – £2,500
*(strictly limited to 5 passes per event)
- To find out more about how you can get participate as a provider or advisor to the CSO community, please contact email@example.com
- Pulse conferences reserves the right to approve that registration is under the correct tier.
Should for any reason outside the control of Pulse Conferences (hereafter called Pulse), the venue or the speakers change, or the event be cancelled due to industrial action, adverse weather conditions, or an act of terrorism, Pulse will endeavour to reschedule, but the client hereby indemnifies and holds Pulse harmless from and against any and all costs, damages and expenses, including legal costs, which are incurred by the client.
- Take advantage of the group and early registration offers. Groups of 3 receive one (1) free registration.
- Guests of official sponsors and supporting associations will receive a fixed agreed discount.
- Discounts cannot be used in conjunction. Only one discount applies.
- To find out more about group discounts or special rates for guests of sponsors or supporting associations please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 2079368985
- Entry to CSO 360 Congress (4-6 December 2019)
- Invitation to join the confirmed networking schedule (dinners, receptions, visits… details to be announced in the weeks prior to the event)
- Lunches and daily refreshments
- Certificate of attendance soft copy provided post-event on request
- Post-event presentation materials (subject to speaker opt-out) and output reports
- Loyalty programme membership for future events and invitation to bespoke community events in your city
- Travel and accommodation expenses to attend the event
- All other costs associated with planning for / attending the event
- Please enquire email@example.com for further details and pricing
Methods of payment
Payment of fees must accompany all registrations. No registration will be confirmed until payment is received. Payment can be made by:
All major credit cards are accepted online. Credit card details will not be accepted via email, phone or fax.
Please ensure when paying via Bank Transfer that the invoice number is referenced and a copy of the remittance is emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. All bank charges are to be borne by the sender.