Registration is now closed for this event, CISO 360 Nordics (16 September 2020)
Other Pulse events that are complimentary to attend for CISOs that you may be interested in:
4th CISO 360 Congress – Virtual 2020
Advisory Passes – Limited Availability
Advisory pass – suitable for cybersecurity service providers and advisories to the in-house security/CISO community.
Virtual CISO 360 Nordics (16 September 2020) – £800
*(strictly limited passes per event)
- To find out more about how you can get participate as a provider or advisor to the CISO community, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pulse conferences reserves the right to approve that registration is under the correct tier.
Delegate Passes are only available to book by in-house practitioners – i.e. persons who are currently in the role of CISO, cyber threat intelligence professional, risk manager or similar. This rate does not apply to persons or companies providing advisory services or solutions to the security community.
Should for any reason outside the control of Pulse Conferences (hereafter called Pulse), the venue or the speakers change, or the event be cancelled due to industrial action, adverse weather conditions, or an act of terrorism, Pulse will endeavour to reschedule, but the client hereby indemnifies and holds Pulse harmless from and against any and all costs, damages and expenses, including legal costs, which are incurred by the client.
- Entry to CISO 360 Middle East (19 October 2020)
- Certificate of attendance soft copy provided post-event on request
- Post-event presentation materials (subject to speaker opt-out) and output reports
- Loyalty programme membership for future events and invitation to bespoke community events in your city
- All other costs associated with planning for / attending the event
- Please enquire email@example.com for further details and pricing
Methods of payment
Payment of fees must accompany all registrations. No registration will be confirmed until payment is received. Payment can be made by:
All major credit cards are accepted online. Credit card details will not be accepted via email, phone or fax.
Please ensure when paying via Bank Transfer that the invoice number is referenced and a copy of the remittance is emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. All bank charges are to be borne by the sender.