Virtual: CISO 360 Nordics
16 September 2020
Registration is now closed for this event, CISO 360 Nordics (16 September 2020)
Other Pulse events that are complimentary to attend for CISOs that you may be interested in:
4th CISO 360 Congress – Virtual 2020
Connecting Minds, Building Trust: Resilient Cybersecurity for Fast Evolving Landscapes
Trusted CISO to CISO benchmarking and practical use cases for security leaders
The CISO 360 Nordics think tank will be hosted in the form of a live, real time dynamic broadcast in 2020!
We are excited to bring you a stellar line-up that combines leading CISOs and technology leaders from around the world with CISOs. The 2020 programme is designed to be interactive and immersive with CISOs and senior executives sharing approaches in this trusted environment to benchmark ‘CISO to CISO’ on the emerging opportunities, a fast moving risk horizon and new role expectations.
- 3 compact hours!
- Keynote addresses, topical debates, regional corporate case studies, accumulating in the CISO 360 Nordics Roundtable
- CISOs share deep insights into what good security looks like, what are new realities and expectations
Marcus Alldrick, Digital Risk Management, Security and Compliance Advisor
Opening Keynote and Fireside Chat with:
Kai Roer, Security Culture Coach / Author / Creator of the Security Culture Framework / CEO of CLTRe AS
Bjørn R. Watne, SVP, Head of Group Security (CISO), Storebrand
Karl Lankford, Director Engineering, BeyondTrust
Guy Podjarny, Founder, President and Chairman of the Board, Snyk
Mikael Wikström, Architect and Cyber Security Technical Advisor, SailPoint
Key topics including:
- Building Cyber Resilience: Threats and Opportunities in a VUCA World
- Global Cyber Security Transformation
- Cyber Culture
- Rethinking Identity and Zero Trust
- Secure development during digital transformation – A new approach for a new reality
- Future Proofing: A CISO Leadership Roadmap
- Matching Social Responsibility in Cloud Service Planning
- AI/ ML and the CISO
- CISO 360 Nordics Roundtable: Cyber Threat Intelligence – Future of Cyber Attacks: How can we Prepare? Priorities and Opportunities
What differentiates CISO 360 Nordics?
- Regional corporate case study uses
- Fully immersive agenda – debates, think tanks, roundtables
- Trust-based community in an inspiring environment – held under the Chatham House Rule
- Solid benchmarking and networking with senior cybersecurity peers
- Dynamic panel discussions – keep updated on emerging trends and threats
View Testimonials from CISO 360 events here.
Further information about this event will be provided soon.
If you are interested in attending please complete below form or phone +44 (0)20 7936 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in hearing about sponsorship opportunities please phone +44 (0)20 7936 8989 or email: email@example.com.