CISO 360 Nordics
24 September 2020, GLO Hotel Art, Helsinki, Finland
This event date has been rescheduled from 28 April 2020 given the escalating situation with COVID-19. We look forward to welcoming you to Helsinki in September.
Connecting Minds, Building Bridges: Resilient Cybersecurity for Evolving Threat and Opportunity Landscapes
Pulse Conferences is delighted to announce this new event for CISOs, CSOs and senior cybersecurity practitioners from across the Nordics. Attendees will unite to benchmark progress and challenges on cybersecurity priorities in the wonderful Helsinki for CISO 360 Nordics, part of the global CISO 360 event series.
The programme is designed to enhance interaction and facilitate discussion around the key challenges and critical topics confronting CISOs and leaders in technology and business. This is critical benchmarking on the emerging opportunities and risk horizon, role expectations and business technologies within the years to come.
- One-day action-packed agenda, attendees will be presented with a CISO Think Tank, topical debates, and practical use corporate case studies.
- Morning – case studies and discussion. Speakers from across the region and beyond, specifically chosen for practical use cases they will bring to the table, will offer deep insights into what good security looks like – setting new expectations.
- Afternoon – 360 think tank perspective for CISOs – a journey beyond the security realm to give exposure to non-security leaders, innovators and c-suite!
Regional Speaker Panel 2020
Invitations are currently in progress.
4 differentiators of CISO 360 Nordics
- Regional corporate case study uses
- Fully immersive agenda – debates, think tanks, roundtables
- Trust-based community in an inspiring environment – held under the Chatham House Rule
- CISO 360 networking experience – dedicated reception and dinner. Enduring connections are guaranteed