Thank you to everyone who participated in the 2nd CISO 360 USA, 31st March 2022 in New York.
The conference was a blast! I’ve been to a bazillion conferences, summits, etc., and this one was by far one of my favorites. More intimate than many and great talks too. – Allan Alford, CISO, TrustMAPP and Host of The Cyber Ranch Podcast
The CISO360 is one of my favourite congress, very good organized, great speakers, very good interaction and sharing of information. – Mark Snel, CISO, Signify
Trusted benchmarking and meaningful interaction for CISOs and cybersecurity practitioners
Cybersecurity Leadership: Innovate, Integrate, Influence
Pulse Conferences was thrilled to host the 2nd edition of CISO 360 USA hosted in-person in New York at The Convene- 530 Fifth Avenue, on 31 March 2022! The conference focused on quality face-to-face interaction.
The 2nd CISO 360 USA 2022 was an immersive experience where participants were given the time and space to debate and bond with peers within a focused structure. This was an ideal opportunity to meet CISO peers and to engage, learn and benchmark security priorities. Led ‘by, with and for’ CISO/CSOs, from across industry sectors, our international speaker panel introduced leading CISOs from across the U.S. and from around the world to share their knowledge and experiences.
Why participants Attended
- To meet face to face with CISO peers from across the U.S. and from around the world to engage, learn and benchmark leadership strategies!
- To benefit from a unique trusted community ambience. This was not a trade-show, more like a large roundtable of thought-leaders
- Cross-industry approach – to share ideas and approaches beyond your inner circle with new leading CISO/CSOs
- Evening networking events!
- Ankur Ahuja, Vice President and Global CISO, Fareportal Inc. (NY, U.S.)
- Michael O’Hara, Head of Cybersecurity, New Avon (NY, U.S.)
- Nicole Becher, Manager, Security Engineering, Google (NY, U.S.)
- Jake Margolis, Chief Information Security Officer, Metropolitan Water District of Southern California (CA, U.S.)
- Joe Bernik, Business Information Security Officer Executive Global Information Security (GIS), Bank of America (NY, U.S.)
- Valentina Soria, Executive Director, Head of Global Threat Intelligence, Morgan Stanley (NY, U.S.)
- Patrick Kane, Senior Director of Security, Atlas Air (CA, U.S.)
- Nicholas Gerteisen, Deputy CISO, Smith + Nephew (MA, U.S.)
- Dr. Boaz Gelbord, Senior Vice President, Chief Security Officer, Akamai Technologies (NY, U.S.)
- Mark Snel, CISO, Signify (The Netherlands)
- Allen Ohanian, Chief Information Security Officer, Los Angeles County Depart. of Children and Family Services (CA, U.S.)
- Dov Yoran, Cofounder & CEO, Command Zero, Inc. and Partner, Metrosite Group, LCC (NY, U.S.)
- Tanya Janca, Founder & CEO, We Hack Purple Academy and Advisory Board Member, Bright (Canada)
- Allan Alford, Producer & Host, The Cyber Ranch Podcast and CISO, TrustMAPP (TX, U.S.)
- Nathan Green, Sr. Subject Matter Expert in Cybersecurity Risk, Dataminr (NY, U.S.)
- Nick Vigier, CISO | CIO | Advisor (NY, U.S.)
- Mic McCully, Field Strategist – Modern AppSec, Snyk (U.S.)
- Dr. Corey Hirsch, CISO, Teledyne Technologies & Faculty, Cyber Security, Columbia University (NJ, U.S.)
- Prof. Robert Coles PhD, NED; Honorary Professor, UCL; Governor, University of Brighton; Former CISO, GSK, National Grid (UK)
- Paul Innella, CEO, TDI (NY, U.S.)
- Dr. Sally Leivesley, Managing Director, Newrisk Limited UK, Chair International Monitoring Panel for the Mitigation of Catastrophic Risk, World Federation of Scientists, CERN (UK)
- Marcus Alldrick, CISO Luminary, Former CISO and DPO, Lloyd’s of London (UK)
- Tor Macleod, CEO, Via Resource (UK)