Monday October 23
Join us for a dynamic and immersive full-day workshop, the Cyber & Fraud Practicum, designed to equip participants with essential knowledge and practical skills to combat cyber fraud effectively. Delve into the intricate world of cybercrime, explore real-life scenarios, and gain hands-on experience in navigating the cyber fraud lifecycle and kill chain. Led by industry experts and seasoned cybersecurity professionals, this interactive workshop offers an engaging learning environment where participants actively work through various scenarios and develop a comprehensive understanding of the cyber fraud landscape. Whether you are an aspiring cybersecurity professional, a risk manager, a fraud analyst, or an individual interested in protecting yourself and your organization from cyber threats, this practicum is ideal for enhancing your knowledge and honing your skills.
Optional: In order to participate in this powerful and interactive workshop, please bring your laptop.
Mastercard invites you to deep dive into the new features of EMV 3DS and how to continue to leverage SCA to improve authentication rates whilst minimizing fraud, along with an overview of fraud trends in the regulatory landscape.
AI-Powered Strategies for Fraud Prevention and Enhanced Customer Experiences. Join us for an immersive workshop on AI-Powered Strategies for Fraud Prevention and Enhanced Customer Experiences. Discover industry-leading practices and gain invaluable insights from experts in the field as we explore the latest advancements in AI technology and its application in combatting fraud.
Tuesday October 24
Summit Day One
- Industry of Anonymity: Inside the Business of Cybercrime
- The Impact of DORA and NIS2 on Third-Party Risk Management
- Building a Resilient Future
- Exploring the Future of Cyber Risk: Insights and Implications
- The Supply Chain Minority Report: Heading Off Breaches and Ransomware Events Before They Impact Operations
- The Future of Trustworthy AI: Opportunities and Challenges in the Fraud Business
- Finding & Mitigating Crypto Risk in Your Bank
- The Future of Acquiring Banking: How new AI solutions are paving the way for a more secure and efficient banking ecosystem
- Biometrics as the Future of Authentication and Seamless Experience
- Unleashing AI’s Potential: Supercharging Fraud Prevention and Operational Efficiency
Wednesday October 25
Summit Day Two
Thursday October 26
Mastercard invites financial institutions, VASPS, fintechs and the public sector to learn from world-class experts on the basics of crypto, as well as emerging risks and opportunities in the digital asset space.