360 degree protection – It takes a combination of the latest human expertise and continuously improving technology to comprehensively predict, prevent, detect and respond to threats.
Rest easy – F-Secure’s holistic portfolio of cyber security solutions and services will cover all of your organization’s cyber security needs. Our extensive human knowledge and insight, combined with smart software and cutting edge AI, merge into a single entity, dedicated to protecting you.
The world is becoming digitalized and connected. Due to this, cyberattacks and cyber-crime continue to be among the most critical challenges the world is facing. While the complexity and magnitude of problems increases, expertise is concentrating into a limited number of specialized security companies. For three decades, F-Secure has driven innovations in cyber security, defending tens of thousands of companies and millions of people. We are transforming from an endpoint protection company to a cyber security leader with a broader set of products and services.
F-Secure’s competitiveness is based on extensive experience in cyber security, and a unique combination of man and machine. Our extensive experience, knowledge and insight in cyber security, combined with our global intelligence network, smart software and cutting edge artificial intelligence makes us the perfect trusted cyber security partner for companies of all sizes as well as individuals. We are the proud security advisor to many of the world’s largest and most demanding organizations e.g. in the banking, automotive and airline industries as well as the military and law enforcement sector. Our expertise is continuously developed, as we take on the toughest of assignments.
As F-Secure seeks to accelerate growth, we continue to focus growth investments in corporate security. We provide best-in-class services and solutions to the mid-market, especially for customers seeking to buy prevention, detection and response as a service. We foresee the market moving towards managed endpoint security, and see especially strong growth in detection and response services. As we expand our product and service offering, we are also making it more integrated in order to offer efficient and comprehensive turn-key solutions to our customers and partners.
Summary of key drivers and benefits of the MWR InfoSecurity acquisition
- Digitalization and the rapidly increasing number of cyberattacks create significant cyber security risks for companies, driving customer demand for new types of cyber security products and services.
- One of the fastest growing market segments is detection and response solutions (EDR), and managed detection and response services (MDR). Currently, only a fraction of companies have the capabilities needed to consistently counter targeted attacks.
- F-Secure has a strong offering for detection and response solutions and services and continues to see significant business opportunities in these emerging markets. F-Secure aims to be a key player in this segment. Combining the acquired technologies with F-Secure’s existing capabilities enables the company to offer truly industry-leading detection and response solutions.
- The acquisition makes F-Secure one the few truly global technical cyber security advisors, uniquely positioning it to support both midmarket companies and large enterprises across the globe. It also makes F-Secure the largest European single source of cyber security services and detection and response solutions.
- MWR’s world-class research and experience in securing some of the most challenging and mature enterprise environments makes its threat hunting solution unique. With the acquisition F-Secure gains unparalleled insight from across its cyber security services into the attacker mindset, the challenges SOCs face, emerging TTPs, and the latest response techniques.
Today businesses are challenged by a dynamic advanced threat landscape in which attackers continuously use well-designed technology to circumvent traditional protection. Security perimeters are no longer enough to protect organizations, and developing better security capabilities on their own is out of reach for many organizations. Due to the shortage of skilled cyber security experts in-house there is a huge demand for both products and services to proactively search for newly emerging threats, detect and respond faster and especially stop future incidents. F-Secure’s combination of man and machine – an approach bolstered by F-Secure’s acquisition of MWR InfoSecurity – uniquely positions the company to support businesses to fight advanced attacks with its cyber security products and services.
The combined company has hundreds of the world’s best cyber security consultants, making F-Secure one of the few truly global technical security advisors positioned to help organizations fight today’s most sophisticated threats. Learnings from the most challenging incident investigations and from targeted attack simulations provide insights that feed directly back into product creation, ensuring the company’s detection and response solutions are constantly upgraded to meet the latest threats.
Pulse Conferences is the connective platform for professionals working in governance, security, cyber, risk, audit, legal, compliance, privacy and investigations as well as the lines of business, executive suite and the board itself. Our purpose is to inspire and connect these leaders that form the distinct but connecting backbone of public and private sector organisations alike through ‘live’ community based face to face events – international conferences, localised roundtable discussions and training courses.
Working collaboratively as an industry stakeholder with industry stakeholders, Team Pulse develops and hosts events that respond directly to the ebb and flow of current and emerging business landscapes. We build trusted business communities. Our events are held under the Chatham House Rule.