Pricing Options – Congress only (6-7 December 2017)
Delegate Pass Prices:
Tier 1: Delegate Pass (before 9 October) – £500
Tier 2: Delegate Pass (9 October-22 November 2017) – £800
Tier 3: Delegate Pass (after 22 November 2017) – £1,000
Pass for Providers of Security Services or Products – strictly limited to 5 passes per event
Tier 4: Advisory-Provider Pass (before 22 November 2017) – £2,000
Tier 5: Advisory-Provider Pass (after 22 November 2017) – £2,500
* Pulse conferences reserves the right to approve that registration is under the correct tier.
Training Course Only Fees (4-5 December and 8 December)
2-day Courses (4-5 December) – add £1,500
1-day Courses (8 December) – add £800
Special 5-Day Package! CSO 360 Congress + 2 Training Courses (4 – 8 December)
Congress + 2-day Course + 1-day Course (4 – 8 December) – £2,800
*5-Day Package only available to inhouse security practitioners.
*Registration will be available online until the congress begins, as well as onsite once the congress has started.
- Delegate Passes (Tiers 1, 2, 3) above are only available to book by inhouse security practitioners – i.e. persons who are currently in the role of CSO, corporate security director, threat intelligence professional, risk manager or similar. This rate does not apply to persons or companies providing advisory services or solutions to the security community.
- Advisory-Provider Passes (Tiers 4 and 5). There is a strict limit of 5 passes available for this event. Please call +44 (0) 20 7936 8985 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
- Take advantage of the group and early registration offers. Groups of 5 receive one (1) free registration. For more information, call +44 (0) 20 7936 8985 or email email@example.com
- Members of supporting associations receive a 10% discount
- Guests of the official sponsors receive a 10% discount
- Discounts cannot be used in conjunction. Only one discount applies.
- Entry to CSO 360 Congress (6-7 December 2017)
- Invitation to join the confirmed networking schedule (dinners, receptions, visits… details to be announced 2 weeks prior to the event)
- Lunches and daily refreshments
- Certificate of attendance soft copy provided post-event on request
- Post-event presentation materials (subject to speaker opt-out) and output reports
- Loyalty programme membership for future events and invitation to bespoke community events in your city
- Travel and accommodation expenses to attend the event
- All other costs associated with planning for / attending the event
- Please enquire firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and pricing
Methods of payment
Payment of fees must accompany all registrations. No registration will be confirmed until payment is received. Payment can be made by:
All major credit cards are accepted online. Credit card details will not be accepted via email, phone or fax.
Please ensure when paying via Bank Transfer that the invoice number is referenced and a copy of the remittance is emailed to email@example.com. All bank charges are to be borne by the sender.
What if I’ve registered but can’t attend and want to send someone in my place?
We accept substitute delegates. Please let us know in advance with the details of your replacement copied into an email introduction.
What if I’ve registered but can’t come and do not have anyone to take my place?
Cancellations received between 30 working days and the event start date, no-shows, or people who unexpectedly cannot stay for the event duration, are liable to pay the full conference fee and no refunds will permitted.
Cancellations received between 31 and 60 working days before the event start date, will be reimbursed to the amount of 50% of the fee paid. Please note that all cancellations will be subject to a payments administration fee of £100. This amount will be deducted from reimbursed funds.
If I can’t attend, can I transfer to a future event?
Transfers: if you wish to transfer to a different Pulse event within a 12-month period of the conference you will be invoiced an additional £50 charge to transfer your registration plus any difference in the event prices. You will not incur any additional charges.
In all of the above cases, please inform firstname.lastname@example.org in writing of your transfer plans / cancellation
Pulse Conferences reserves the right, in advance of the commencement date, to change or cancel any part of its published programme, or cancel the programme in its entirety due to unforeseen circumstances without penalty.