ASIS International is the pre-eminent organization for security professionals, with more than 38.000 members worldwide. Founded in 1955, ASIS is dedicated to increasing the effectiveness and productivity of security professionals through educational programs, developing standards and sharing knowledge. Our members represent virtually every industry in the public and private sectors, and organizations of all sizes. The ASIS Benelux Chapter was established in 1993 and has members in Belgium, The Netherlands and Luxemburg. It is one of the largest chapters in Europe.
We are committed to:
- Create and maintain excellent networking opportunities for our members and establish connections with thought leaders in security risk management;
- Share knowledge and exchange innovative security ideas by hosting seminars, solution events and company visits;
- Guarantee professional and innovative educational programming and certification courses for security professionals;
- Actively support the development and maintenance of (inter)national standards and guidelines;
- Ensure that our members benefit from ASIS programs and services in a cost-effective manner.
We have adopted as our mission to enhance information sharing between public and private sectors. It is our overall goal to promote professionalism in the security management profession and to enhance ethical behaviour.