Day One: CISO 360 Congress – 5 July 2017
LEADERSHIP AND CHANGE MANAGEMENT
- What does good cyber risk management look like?
- Change management for the next generation CISO
- 360 perspective: How can CxOs improve the CISO leadership offering and vice-versa?
- Public/Private: securing critical information infrastructure
LEGAL, PRIVACY AND SUPPLY CHAIN
- GDPR updates and the risk-reward balance
- Third party security: legal, policy, cloud
- Privacy, law enforcement and security
- Intelligence gathering, data and intellectual property theft
- Cyber risk and business risk – leveraging security as a business asset
- Top 10 ways to place better measures on controls – can we apply quantitative risk models or safety risk models to security?
- Building robust online brand protection
SECURING DIGITAL INNOVATION
- Security risks and opportunities in business innovation – AI, Big Data, IoT, Blockchain
- Artificial intelligence and the CISO
- Cloud security updates
Day Two: CISO 360 Congress – 6 July 2017
- DevSecOps – Strategic Lessons Learned for CISOs
- Ransomware – response planning
- Defending against the erosion of brand trust
- Supply chain attacks
- Insider attacks
- How to build a red team
- Mobile application security
- Penetration testing
- Incident Response & Investigations
ONLINE COMMERCE – IDENTITY AND TRUST
- Innovation on the identity and authentication landscape
- Fraud horizon
- Encryption and biometrics updates
Day Three: Friday 7 July 2017 (morning only)
How to reposition cybersecurity as a robust business investment strategy
Dr. Robert Coles
Chief Information Security Officer/Head of Information Protection & Privacy
Gain rare insights into the what, where, how and why.
CISO Boardroom is the ultimate ‘sound boarding’ workshop for today’s cybersecurity and digital risk leaders. All invited guests are expected to contribute to the discussions that will be held under the Chatham House Rule. The talks end with lunch. Designed to produce practical take-aways.
Explore questions such as:
- How can we take current security practices to create new models and strategies to build security value?
- How can we strive for higher quality security practices, standards and sharing?
- What best practice security strategy looks like now and how is this rapidly evolving with digital transformation?
Pre-event: you shape the final agenda. Upon registration you will be asked to subit your top 3 priorities, challenges or questions that you would like to see discussed during the CISO 360 Congress and CISO 360 Boardroom. We thank you in advance for your input. Feedback is confidential and ensures that we directly address your most critical requirements for a fully immersive experience.
Post-event: an output report capturing the key points from the interactive boardroom discussions will be shared after the event. Participants, and a wider group of senior executives with a special interest in these areas, will receive the report not more than 10 days after the event. The report will reflect that the discussions are held under The Chatham House Rule.
08:00 Coffee and registration
10:00 Short coffee break
New speakers are in the process of being confirmed every day. Sign up below to receive the latest agenda or for updates on which new security and risk movers and shakers have been announced.
Help shape the agenda and speaker panel
Is there an industry luminary that you’ve always wanted to meet? Is there a company, industry sector or country that is ahead of the curve that you would like to benchmark approaches with?
Our programmes are highly researched with practitioners who do the job day in and day out. They are organic to ensure that we remain agile to meet the needs of senior executives.
Pulse Conferences welcomes your input into shaping the agenda and speaker panels for our events.
Enquire about becoming a speaker
When it comes to telling a story, we know that people want to hear about the challenges and failures as well as the successes.
We also believe that Experience + Value = Story.
- Do you have a business story that simply must be told?
- Are you working on an innovative security project?
- Are you willing to openly share inspiring insights and new ideas to advance the security community?
Please call +44 (0)20 7936 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.