#CISO360 Virtual, 17-18 June 2020
Recovery, Resilience, Looking Ahead: Cybersecurity for Evolving Landscapes
“Very interesting subjects were covered during the two days of exchange, and it was a great opportunity for me to reach out and expand my network. Perhaps even more important right now, to me the time online with the Team Pulse, peers, and subject matter experts was like the ‘light at the end of this pandemic lockdown tunnel’ we all, I believe, have been longing for since earlier this year.”
Executive Director, Morgan Stanley (USA)
“This is the best online conference that I have attended. Brilliant, innovative and informative from start to finish.”
Head of Privacy/GDPR, Global Data Privacy Portfolio Leader, Atos (UK)
“Pulse Conferences did an outstanding job shifting to the virtual platform and provided a high-quality experience for all attendees.”
CISO, ASG (USA)
“It was a very well put together conference, despite the limitations with an online conference it was still engaging and time well spent.”
Deputy CISO, Cushman & Wakefield (UK)
“An excellent event in these challenging times. The content offered was still of value, relevant & engaging and it was good to still be able to break into specialist roundtables in the virtual world!”
Head of Security, CloudKubed, Recent Head Cyber Security, DWP (UK)
“It is great to see Pulse staying relevant during the Covid-19 lockdown and continuing to bring valuable information to the market.”
Director, iFacts (South Africa)
We may not be able to gather in person just yet, but nothing stops security! When collaboration is more vital than ever, you can still rely on Pulse Conferences to bring the industry together.
We were delighted to keep the CISO community from around the world connected and inspired at the #CISO360 Virtual Congress hosted by Pulse Conferences last week! Many thanks to those that participated in this virtual experience on 17-18 June 2020. The event was FREE to attend for CISOs and senior practitioners. working in-house.
Engaging and comparing experiences and approaches with peers is more vital than ever. #CISO360 Virtual offered a live and very interactive agenda, including lightning keynote talks, fireside interviews, panels, virtual vertical think tanks and roundtables. The focus was on bringing thought leadership and meaningful interaction to an international community of CISO peers, keeping the CISO 360 Community connected and inspired!
The programme included plenty of networking via virtual 3-minute ice-breakers between peers and partners, live chat, polls Q&A and break out virtual rooms by special interest. “Points for Prizes” provided an entertaining finish to the day. Some great prizes were won by those with the most interactions!
#CISO360 Virtual offered a 95% live, highly interactive agenda – we hosted the whole event as one live broadcast, with sporadic “CISO Muse” videos, rather than as separate, pre-recorded webinars. To run a fully live environment is clearly higher risk, technologically, but we feel it is important to offer a truly connective and authentic experience for the CISO 360 community!
Agenda #CISO360 Virtual
Wednesday 17 June
10am-5.30pm – #CISO360 Congress
The main conference.
- Lightning Talks – sharp insights from strategists, technologists and business leaders
- Fireside Chats and Panels – stage interviews and live video panels with industry leaders
- Corporate Cases – what worked, what didn’t
- Think Tanks – focus on topics key to your heart in virtual rooms!
- Roundtables – pure benchmarking with CISO peers
- Virtual Fish Bowl – enter the circle at your own peril!
Thursday 18 June
10am-11.30am – #CISO 360 Roundtable
The ultimate sound-boarding for today’s cybersecurity leaders. Guests contributed to the discussions that will be held under The Chatham House Rule.
Pre-event: You shaped the topics by inputting your top 3 current priorities. May thanks.
Participants are invited to contribute to the discussion and to be visible on screen if you are comfortable to do so.
Post-event: Output report (non-attributed as to who said what)
Why did delegates join?
- Interact with luminaries and CISO peers to stay on the cyber pulse!
- Make new contacts during the breaks Video Speed Networking – 3-minute meetings with fellow CISOs and technology leaders
- Get involved in Questions, Live Polls, Points for Prizes!
- Access to speakers and fellow peers through live chat and facilitated Q&A
- Security Innovation Hub – Meet the Sponsors. Download reports, white papers, presentations – connect and see what is new with technology leaders!
Recovery, resilience, looking ahead…
Many thanks to the wonderful Speakers at #CISO360 Virtual!
Chaired by: Marcus Alldrick, CISO Luminary
Master of Ceremonies: Clive Room, Director, Pulse Conferences
- Adenike Cosgrove, Cybersecurity Strategy, International, Proofpoint
- Alyssa Miller, Hacker/Researcher, Security Advocate, Application Advocate, Snyk
- Amy Lemberger, Information Security Director, Gamma
- Beverley Allen, Head of Information Security Assurance, Quilter (Old Mutual Wealth)
- Graeme Burnett, Head of Application Security, Mastercard
- Graham Edwards, Head of Cyber Security, Yorkshire Water
- James Kwaan, President, (ISC)2 Scottish Chapter
- Jesse K. Dean, Vice President, Solutions, TDI
- Justin Shaw Gray, Director UKI, Synack Inc.
- Karl Lankford, Director, Solutions Engineering, BeyondTrust
- Kevin Fielder, CISO, Just Eat
- Mark Walmsley, Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP
- Martyn Booth, CISO, Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC
- Michael Colao, Chief Corporate Security Officer, AXA
- Mike Milner, Global Director of AppSec Technology, Trend Micro & CTO/Co-founder of Immunio
- Quentyn Taylor, Director of Information Security EMEA, Canon Europe
- Ray Stanton, Board Advisor, NED, CISO
- Richard Hollis, CEO, Risk Crew
- Rik Ferguson, Vice President Security Research, Trend Micro and Special Advisor, Europol
- Dr Robert Coles, Director, Cumberland House Consulting Ltd, Honorary Professor, UCL and Visiting Professor, Royal Holloway, University of London
- Scott Raspa, Director, TDI
- Simon Hill, Chief Legal & Compliance Officer, Certes Networks
- Simon Scales, Specialist Public Sector SME and Former Head of Investigations
- Simon Taylor, Information Security Manager, Stagecoach Group
- Steve Collins, Head of IT Security, first Quantum Minerals
- Toby Hayes, Global Data Protection Controller, Pladis Global
- Dr Vasileios Karagiannopoulos, Institute of Criminal Justice Studies, University of Portsmouth
- Dr Victoria Baines, Visiting Research Fellow, Oxford Department of International Development
*Free to attend for inhouse practitioners and executives that are not providing services or products to the CISO community.
Celebrating 4 years since flagship CISO 360 Congress launch
CISO 360 events in Madrid, Rome, Lisbon, Barcelona, London, New York City, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Singapore, Virtual!
+10:1 ratio of CISOs to sponsors
Trust-based CISO community where content and connections rule!
CISO 360 Innovation Hub: creating meaningful interactions for buyers and sellers of information security products and services