Security 360 – Talk to the Board
The Expanded Cyber 360 Exchange & Talk to the Board will be hosted 11-12 November 2020 in London
“Top class speeches and presentations at the CISO 360 Congress in Barcelona!
Thanks for such a worthful and enjoyable time”
Blueliv (Official CISO 360 Sponsor)
“I found CISO360 Conference a great place to share ideas about current and future problems”
Head of Section, GMV
Creating meaningful, fully integrated interactions…
No typical industry barrier – natural integration between R&D technology leaders, CIOs, CISOs and Cyber Threat Intelligence Directors – we are all part of the security discussion! A friendly business community focus and dedicated networking events will transform the Security 360 – Talk to the Board into an unmissable experience.
Fully immersive programme
Contribute to dynamic debates, think tanks, breakfast briefing, boardroom, technology innovation sessions for CISOs. Input to co-branded best practice output reports.
Quality-matched and part of the same solution
We invite companies to partner that are of genuine interest to the audience. Productive meetings that are part of the solution.
Real-time, results-driven benchmarking
Integrated technology to deliver ‘live’ metrics directly from the CISO and cyber threat intelligence community.
Benefit from a unique quality and balance
Participants are carefully balanced to ensure the right people are in the room.
The Pulse team has 15 years+ experience of connecting cybersecurity leaders across the world. We are uniquely positioned through well-honed global networks and as stakeholder in the cybersecurity community approach to work thoroughly on your wish lists of companies, persons or countries to increase the chances of you meeting face to face with the contacts that are most critical for your business across a wide range of markets.
Grow brand awareness by being at the same table as your target business prospects. Security 360 – Talk to the Board brings world-class CISOs, cybersecurity leaders and risk managers around the same table as you to develop best practices and standards. We will position your company and offering as a thought-leader amongst peers.
Connect with new and existing clients as a fully integrated partner. You and your team will be an integral part of the programme and a dedicated networking schedule. We guarantee you will leave with a wealth of new business connections, and new professional friends!
Demonstrate security innovation with new and existing clients. Place your CEO, CTO, CIO, CISO, R&D executives on the podium or co-present a case study with a client. Fine-tune your market solutions, messages and approaches to further enable secure platforms.
Shaping the security agenda…. No typical industry barrier between buy and sell – natural integration between R&D technology leaders, CIOs, CISOs and Cyber Threat Intelligence Directors – we are all part of the security discussion!
Trusted environment – The entire event is held under the Chatham House Rule. Input to co-branded best practice output reports.
All Sponsorships include….
- Table top exhibition – take your position in the busy, centralised networking hub. A great platform for question-taking following a keynote, networking over coffee and overall brand presence to lead-source and increase your exposure in a new region.
- Client wish list – Pulse will ensure that your preferred companies are invited to attend the event.
- Sponsors’ prize draw – ensure that everyone visits your stand.
- Included number of personnel and client places – for personnel to network with delegates inside the congress and on the stand as well as a number of free client places.
- Network at evening receptions and dinners – a dedicated networking schedule is integral to the event experience meaning you will leave the event with a wealth of new business contacts (and friends!)
- Client passes and unlimited further discounts – cement client relations with complimentary guest passes.
- Attendee list – name, designation, company, country (upper packages include email subject to data opt-outs).
- Put your team at the same table as your clients! Integrate with CISOs inside the congress room rather than sitting around waiting for the breaks. Unlimited access to the sessions – learn and hear what is at the forefront of your clients’ minds.
PRE-EVENT – social media campaign, website listing, brochure listing, email announcements, be part of the content campaign, submit white papers.
ONSITE – logo and company description will appear on all official event materials, slides, banners, advert in event delegate brochure.
POST EVENT – post-event report branding, output reports (if relevant), follow up emails.
“Excellent conference, brilliantly put together. Look forward to the next one.”
Partner, Bridewell Consulting (Official Sponsor)
Shape the Security 360 – Talk to the Board cybersecurity agenda….
Position your company as thought leaders on selected key themes…
- Securing the new artefacts of business innovation
- Integrated cyber-physical security strategies
- Cyber threat intelligence
- Brand protection – counter attacks and techniques
- Monetising cybersecurity