Governance 360 Africa – Cybercrime, Fraud & Corruption
Cape Town, South Africa, 7-9 July 2020
Fusion Security covering Physical, Digital (Cyber) and People Factors; understand the threat environment from an adversarial perspective across IT and OT environments
Cybercrime – connecting minds, achieving transparency
Designed for Ministers, Auditor Generals, Board Directors, ICT Directors, Chief Audit and Risk Executives and the International Community...Today’s Heads of ICT, information security and cybersecurity are uniquely positioned to deliver bold, game-changing leadership, engender transformational innovation, and steer the enterprise into the next era of digital business as technologies such as blockchain, artificial intelligence, IoT, data analytics and hyper-convergence offer new ways for doing business. In July 2020, CISO leaders from across Africa will unite to benchmark progress and challenges on cybercrime and cybersecurity priorities in the wonderful city of Cape Town for CISO 360 Africa 2020. This event is part of the global CISO 360 series that includes recent Pulse conferences in Barcelona, Lisbon, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Amsterdam, London, Vienna and Rome.
The programme is designed to enhance interaction and facilitate discussion around the key challenges and critical topics currently confronting CISOs, technology and business leaders. Critical benchmarking of the emerging opportunities and risk horizon, role expectations and business technologies within the years to come.
- 5 action-packed days, attendees will be presented with a range of keynote addresses, topical debates, practical use corporate case studies, deep-dive industry focuses.
- 40+ speakers from across Africa and beyond, specifically chosen for the differences they will bring to the table, with a brief to offer deep insights into what good security looks like, what is the new expectation.
- 360 perspective for CISOs offers a journey beyond the security realm to give CISOs exposure to non-security leaders and innovators
Designed in the knowledge that who you meet can be just as important as what you learn, drinks receptions, breakfasts, coffee breaks, prize draw and extended lunches enable delegates to network with industry leaders and put themselves at the heart of discussions alongside those who make the world’s cybersecurity go around!
Our goals for the CISO 360 Africa Cyber Crime Conference are simple, but bold:
- to arm you with new approaches to transform your cybersecurity, technology audit and risk strategies into ‘best class’ and to have a measurable impact on the accountability, transparency and governance around cybercrime within your organisation
- to provide an unrivalled dedicated benchmarking and networking forum for the share of ideas between experts and like-minded audit peers from over 20 different countries
- to extend your reach by introducing you to typically less accessible keynote speakers – Ministers, Auditor Generals, CEOs, Central Banks and senior representatives from the inter-governmental bodies such as the World Bank, African Development Bank & United Nations
- to inspire and reinvigorate you and your team via an unrivalled international speaker panel from across Africa, Europe, Asia, U.S and to develop professional skills
- to bring out the strategic advantages of audit to form international co-operations and trusted networks between business and government