“You brought the world’s cyber concern to the UAE for awareness and also brought world experts to provide advice based on their own experience!“
– Irene Corpuz, Head of Planning and IT Security, Al Dhafra Region Municipality (UAE
“During this conference, we have had 15 one to one meetings, all of which have been superb in terms of the level of discussion and giving us that depth and understanding into what is driving their agenda in their investment.”
– Brent Thurrell, Vice President EMEAI & APAC BeyondTrust. (Sponsor of CISO 360 Middle East)
“I would like to extend my appreciation having been given the chance to witness the success of your recent event. I look forward to a further outstanding lineup of events from your organization!“
– Christopher Rollan, Head of IT, intec, GOPA International Energy Consultants (Abu Dhabi)
Register as a Complimentary Guest
There is no cost to attend 3rd CISO 360 Middle East Virtual if you are a senior in-house practitioner – i.e. persons who are currently in the role of CISO, cyber threat intelligence professional, risk manager or similar. This does not apply to persons or companies providing advisory services or solutions to the security community.
Spaces are limited. All registrations are subject to final approval by Pulse Conferences.
Please click on the button below to register your attendance as a complimentary guest.
Advisory Passes – Limited Availability
Advisory pass – suitable for cybersecurity service providers and advisories to the in-house security/CISO community.
CISO 360 Middle East (19 October 2020) – £800
*(strictly limited passes per event)
- To find out more about how you can get participate as a provider or advisor to the CISO community, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pulse conferences reserves the right to approve that registration is under the correct tier.
Delegate Passes are only available to book by in-house practitioners – i.e. persons who are currently in the role of CISO, cyber threat intelligence professional, risk manager or similar. This rate does not apply to persons or companies providing advisory services or solutions to the security community.
Should for any reason outside the control of Pulse Conferences (hereafter called Pulse), the venue or the speakers change, or the event be cancelled due to industrial action, adverse weather conditions, or an act of terrorism, Pulse will endeavour to reschedule, but the client hereby indemnifies and holds Pulse harmless from and against any and all costs, damages and expenses, including legal costs, which are incurred by the client.
- Entry to CISO 360 Middle East (19 October 2020)
- Certificate of attendance soft copy provided post-event on request
- Post-event presentation materials (subject to speaker opt-out) and output reports
- Loyalty programme membership for future events and invitation to bespoke community events in your city
- All other costs associated with planning for / attending the event
- Please enquire email@example.com for further details and pricing
Methods of payment
Payment of fees must accompany all registrations. No registration will be confirmed until payment is received. Payment can be made by:
All major credit cards are accepted online. Credit card details will not be accepted via email, phone or fax.
Please ensure when paying via Bank Transfer that the invoice number is referenced and a copy of the remittance is emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. All bank charges are to be borne by the sender.