Physical Security for Workplace and Travel
- CSOs and teams working in corporate security, executive/physical security
- CROs, Board Directors and Senior Managers
Want to find out more?
This course can also be run as an private training within your organisation. Contact Pulse to receive more information about how we can customise this course for your team or to receive a list of additional courses that Pulse Educate can provide for private training.
+44 (0)20 7936 8987
Designed to develop new skills and knowledge for corporate and government personnel security and how to lead and manage crisis response teams at all levels – both in the regular workplace and including individuals that may be exposed to the risk of kidnap.
- Communicate and advise more effectively – Board directors and staff
- Improve your performance, profile and reputation as a CSO
- Improve your capacity to plan, test and direct
What you will learn
Three modules will teach through ‘live’ scenario planning and case studies through the medium of battlefield tours, role plays and management exercises. Individual personal review of skills development. Softcopy course take-aways.
Module 1: Leadership perspectives
Module 2: Travel security strategies and techniques – kidnap and ransom
Module 3: Developing an international intelligence network
Future dates and cities
This course is also available in alternative regions and dates throughout 2019. This training can also be offered as a bespoke inhouse course on request. Please email email@example.com for more information
- 13-15 May 2019 Zurich
- 3-5 June 2019 Amsterdam
- 5-7 August 2019 Johannesburg
- 2-4 September 2019 Dubai
- 23-24 September 2019 Singapore
- 7-9 October 2019 London
- 10-12 Dec 2019 London