Trusted benchmarking and meaningful interaction for CISOs and cybersecurity practitioners
Created and hosted by Pulse, attend the 2nd CISO 360 USA for inspiring discussion and for sharing best practices. Led by, with and for CISOs, you are invited to join this leading influential community of C-suite and senior cybersecurity executives from around the world – for not just one but two very special CISO 360 USA events in 2021!
- 23 June 2021 – Virtual
- 28 October 2021 – Convene Park Avenue, New York
First – here are some topics for April 2021!
- Trust or Accountability – Is there a trade off? How can we achieve continuous assurance of our supply chain? How far do we go? How safe is the product and how can we develop a clear risk-based approach?
- Risk Metrics. As CISOs, where do we set the risk bar with transformation and core technologies? How can we get a view on what does your posture/risk look like (almost) right now … not what it looked like 11 months ago? What risk models are we using to plot out our maturity curve against risk curve? How are we benchmarking and articulating our own risks to the Board?
- Demystifying the buzz of What announcements are expected over the next year as vendors compete in this emerging market? Contract and models to avoid in the flux.
- How can we achieve continuous monitoring and better visibility? What is our process for monitoring activity in real time?
- Understanding behaviours and pros and cons of SIEM tools
- Secure Cloud: How we as CISOs can leverage business opportunities that lie within cybersecurity during transformations? From protecting Intellectual Property portfolios to securing and supporting the best customer experiences?
- Software Development and the CISO. Securing the continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) process. How can CISOs gain influence over technology projects from the outset? Securing an expanding infrastructure – adapting to the speed of product delivery
- How can we build trust in technology while remaining accessible? How do we translate trust, sharing and collaboration into technological terms?
- How can we ever strike a balance between attackers and defenders as our surface areas keep expanding?
- What are the business benefits and challenges of a converged global security operation?
- How can cybersecurity leverage and enable our businesses, while remaining vigilant about protecting the privacy of our customers, partners and employees?
- What is the relationship between the inherent risk of a digital asset and the cyber insurance value? Can cyber premiums drive good practice?
- Is cybersecurity the biggest risk of digital transformation? CISO interaction with different roles. Products and Services. Big Data, AI and ML. Business and Brand. Legal and Procurement
- Skills and Cultures for the journey ahead – Post digital transformation resilience building.
- Case studies – corporate case uses on what worked, what didn’t
- Keynotes – rare insights from practitioners, strategists, technologists, business leaders
- Fireside chats – on stage interviews with industry leaders
- Think tanks – table level discussions. Focus on topics key to your heart
- Roundtables – benchmark with CISO peers by sector