“I would like to say thank you so much for your effort, diligence, professionalism, patience and results this year – Pulse have been a great addition to our programme.” Tim Watson, Director of Marketing, EMEA & APAC, Skybox Security
Team Pulse on offers a full ‘end to end’ event partnership – from the concept, venue selection, content, agenda, speaker/co-chairman, wish lists and guest invitations – to the post-event follow up.
We are your independent voice, partnering with you to deliver an event that is authentic and ‘on the pulse’ of what is at the top of minds for CISOs/CSOs and other risk and governance practitioners.
We are not an ‘event agency’ in that we build and host our own portfolio of conferences and think tanks globally.
Our mission is to connect practitioners across business and government sectors with useful business partners, whilst we furnish benchmarking and networking opportunities. See Attending a Pulse Community event.
Pulse Community events include:
- A Dinner or Lunch Discussion – typically 8-10 senior practitioners discuss a pre-determined topic, around a large table in the private dining room of an exclusive venue. The discussion is kept to a table level by the co-chair, who is a respected CISO/CSO or relevant practitioner who will lead the discussion alongside a senior strategist from our Partner. We always aim to exceed the upper range on numbers!
- A Half Day Think Tank – typically 30-35 senior practitioners discuss the key theme that is carved up into four different perspectives/tables. A CISO/CSO or relevant practitioner will co-lead each of the 4 working group discussions, alongside a senior strategist from our Partner. Key findings are presented back to the whole group. A networking reception in a memorable venue is included to complete the day! A Pulse Innovate Report is the perfect tool to ensure the that the findings from the discussion go beyond the event itself. Recent Think Tank examples include the AI 360 Roundtable and the Cyber Threat 360 Roundtable.
- Bespoke Conferences – typically 50+ senior practitioners. We research and create an agenda that includes a mix of keynotes by luminaries, corporate case studies, dynamic panel discussions and embedded think tank discussions. All with your input.
International Experience and Networks
Team Pulse has over 15 years of producing events in most corners of the world. We approach projects with a ‘working locally, thinking globally’ mindset.
We can host Pulse Community discussions meetings in major cities across the UK and in all major European cities, as well as in the Middle East, Africa, North America, Latin America and Asia. We can plot out activities by quarter with you in a statement of work, to ensure you achieve maximum regional coverage for your budget. Recommended cities are:
- UK & Ireland – London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Dublin, Belfast
- Europe-Nordics – Stockholm, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Oslo
- Europe-Benelux – Amsterdam, The Hague, Brussels, Luxembourg
- Europe-Central/South – Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, Lisbon, Milan, Rome
- Europe-DACH – Frankfurt, Munich, Zurich, Geneva, Vienna
- Europe-East – Budapest, Prague, Istanbul, Moscow
- Middle East – Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Muscat, Doha, Jeddah, Riyadh
- Africa – Lagos, Abuja, Accra, Johannesburg, Cape Town, Dar es Salaam, Nairobi, Addis Ababa, Kampala, Kigali, Cairo, Lusaka
- Asia and Oceania – Singapore, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Auckland
Plus if you’re interested we can do vertical-specific events in some regions – example industry sectors include but are not limited to:
- Finance and insurance
- Energy, power, utilities, extractives
- Government, defence and CNI
- Telecommunications and Internet/Technology companies
To summarise, why select Pulse as your event partner?
Our ‘end to end’ offering takes the work and angst of securing guests, planning, venues, communications that go with hosting an event firmly off your desk!
We are in constant engagement with the CISO/CSO/Risk communities that we work with, meaning we understand and can deliver content for events that is authentic and genuinely of interest to attending guests.
Given our international networks, we can typically reach any specific companies on your ‘wish lists’ to invite.
We are an independent voice. All events are co-chaired by a CISO/CSO/senior practitioner.
You are carefully integrated throughout the event discussions as a thought-leader, an equal partner around the same table as your clients.
A Team Pulse MC will create a unique and entertaining ambience that is memorable for Partners and Guests alike!