If you are a CISO, CSO or senior inhouse security, resilience, investigations, intelligence practitioner interested in participating in solid topic-based discussions and networking – virtually and in person – with fellow CISOs, please let us know of your future interest.
Our community based events are designed to connect you with industry peers at a local level and offer excellent benchmarking and networking opportunities. Topics for discussion are focused around current and emerging approaches to pressing challenges.
Virtual Value Events
- Digital Dinner and Laptop Lunches – join fellow CISOs or CSOs around the virtual table for a discussion facilitated by a CISO/CSO and a strategist on a pre-determined topic by video from your office or home. A Pulse MC will ensure the session is educational as well as entertaining!
- Fireside Chat – Interactive Interview with 3-4 speakers and Q&A discussion
- Think Tank – Speakers co-facilitate 2-4 topics in live virtual rooms with an overarching theme and associated keynote. Key findings are shared back with the full group at the end with questions. Polling and Q&A throughout
- Roundtable – CISOs or CSOs input top priorities. Your speaker leads the first discussion session and inputs throughout this ultimate benchmarking discussion
- Virtual Delegate at #CISO360Congress – Join the flagship Pulse CISO 360 community for congress highlights on 17 June 2020. A mix of live talks, panels, interviews
- Pulsecast – Join our inhouse MC, and CISO luminaries for in-depth discussions on topics of the day to stay on top of the latest news, threats and best-practice
- CISO 360 Meet Up – Planned weekly, monthly or quarterly round-up with the CISO 360 or CSO 360 Community
- Pulse Educate – Register interest in a Virtual Workshop or Scenario Planning with pure content focus
- Pulse Points – Join a monthly Cyber Quiz for some light entertainment!
Pulse In Person Events
- CISO Dinner or Luncheon – Join CISOs or CSOs for an unrivalled table level discussion on a pre-determined topic while fine-dining in a private 5 star venue in the chosen city.
- Fireside Chat – Interactive Q&A Interview or discussion with 3-4 speakers: Your Strategist Speaker; Pulse MC; CISOs in a quality venue!
- CISO Think Tank – Speakers co-facilitate 2-4 topics in live virtual rooms with an overarching theme and associated keynote. Key findings are shared back with the full group at the end with questions. Polling and Q&A throughout
- CISO Roundtable – CISOs input top priorities for discussion on the day – the ultimate benchmarking discussion!
- Pulse Educate – Sign up for Workshops and Scenario Planning Sessions with a pure content focus
- Annual Networking Reception – 4th Party in the Park – 17 September 2020. Don’t miss this unique networking reception for the infosec community on 17 September, Belvedere Holland Park, London. www.pulsepartyinthepark.com. If this date needs to change given current restrictions we will let you know the new date. Sign up now with confidence to reserve your place.