Content | Community | Live Interaction
Our community-based events – in person and virtual – are designed to keep you connected with industry peers, whether this is at a local, national and international level, to benchmark approaches, share thought leadership to keep business agendas moving along and to provide networking opportunities. Topics for discussion are focused around current and emerging approaches to pressing challenges.
Pulse new virtual CISO 360 events allow the information security community to network virtually and hear from the industry, including market updates, project showcases and a look at what CISOs are currently facing in this changed roles. A series of free virtual events aimed at keeping the conversation going within the CISO community in this changed environment. Participants are able to interact with our panels and take part in a live chats with all the other attendees locally and from around the globe.
- Digital Dinner and Laptop Lunches – join fellow CISOs or CSOs around the virtual table for a discussion facilitated by a CISO/CSO and a strategist on a pre-determined topic by video from your office or home. A Pulse MC will ensure the session is educational as well as entertaining!
- Fireside Chat – Interactive Interview with 3-4 speakers and Q&A discussion
- Think Tank – Speakers co-facilitate 2-4 topics in live virtual rooms with an overarching theme and associated keynote. Key findings are shared back with the full group at the end with questions. Polling and Q&A
- Roundtable – CISOs or CSOs input top priorities. Your speaker leads the first discussion session and inputs throughout this ultimate benchmarking discussion
- Pulse Points – Cyber Quiz – Join a quiz for some light entertainment with peers!
- Virtual Delegate at #CISO360 Congress (17 June 2020) – Join the Pulse CISO 360 community for a mix of live talks, panels and interviews!
- Pulsecast – Join our inhouse MC, and CISO luminaries for in-depth discussions on topics of the day to stay on top of the latest news, threats and best-practice
- CISO 360 Meet Up – Informal catch-ups with the CISO 360 and CSO 360 Communities!
- Pulse Educate – Register interest in a Virtual Workshop or Scenario Planning with pure content focus
Interested in attending one of our virtual bespoke events? Contact: email@example.com